Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 days for Tiki (I know we have 3 Tikis in the game already, but she is my favorite FE character, so I need to vote for her, it would be nice seeing her at the top10 at least), 3 days for Ephraim and 1 day for Eirika (my favorite FE lords).

I'm gonna turn traitor and dump some of my lower priority favorites to cast all of my votes on a rotation of Chrom, male Robin, Ninian, and Azura. With Azura being the last slot she'll get one less from me than the other three, but that's fair IMO due to having several versions already. I really really want a Brave version of Chrom/Robin/Ninian though and Ninian doesn't have any alts either.

EDIT: Discovered I can anonymously vote on my phone as well so that'll be double votes for my top four!

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

First vote: Lugh.  It's a travesty that his brother is in the game, but he is not!

Honestly, I'm pretty annoyed at all three pairs of twins that are separated in the game so far.

Saizo, but no Kaze. Raigh, but no Lugh. Felicia, but no Flora.

Edited by Liliesgrace

Well I tossed day 1 vote at Panne.

If I played multiple accounts I might use multiple votes, but since I barely have time for my one account at times. . .

Day 2-Kaden
Day 3-Selkie

I want to know who drops on the new banner since it is possible to be SS related before I put any SS votes out.

Welp, that's a vote for Sonya. Dumping all seven or multiple votes onto one character would help them out, but there's just so many characters I want to vote for. So, that leaves Cherche, Echidna, Lukas, Mae, and Python for my locked in votes. No idea whose going to be my seventh vote. Maybe Severa.

Edit:

1 minute ago, Usana said:

Day 2-Kaden

I love you too. :p

Edited by Kaden

I went and gave my first vote to the Rachel.  She may get in the game anyway in a few days, but she's not here now, and that's enough to fit my criteria.

Voted PoR Boyd, Mrs. Bear voted Nina.

Glad they're skipping on last year's winners, turns out they accounted for 14% of the total vote (178749 out of 1279158). Should be fun even if we end up with Hector Chrom Tharja Camilla.

Site is horribly slow at the moment, hopefully due to genuine enthusiasm and not one of you guys rigging the vote with bots. :P

First vote to Tauroneo as promised, and I'm going strictly one vote per character. I have a second Nintendo account but not sure if I can be bothered with voting on it, hmm.

Edited by Humanoid