Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Sunwoo i'll vote RD Tormod for you! If i can make space- too many fave characters but i really want to give him a vote at least

Haha, you don't have to do that. Vote for whoever you want! Only vote for RD!Tormod if you actually want to!

• 1.Hector
  • 2.Edward
  • 3.Ross
  • 4.Ephraim
  • 5.Chrom
  • 6. ???
  • 7. ???

I like Ilyana, Erk and quite a few other characters. But these are probably my top favorites (Chrom is an honorary mention, I never played Awakening but I like the cut of his jib.). I love Matthew but I don't feel inclined to vote for him.

I likely will give one of these guys an extra vote or maybe even two, but anyways. Day 1: Hector vote in. He's 100% my favorite male character in Fire Emblem. Ike, Ross and Ephraim stand very close to him however.

I'm likely going to vote Conrad the entire time with 3 exceptions.
1) Tethys
2) Finn
3) Deirdre

I was tempted to throw a vote in for Elena (Ike's mother) because she's in it and that's hilarious.

Wow no Xaizor from echoes :( i liked his design

i think i'll reserve a vote for the a likely lord to win or has a chance. Either Hector or Celica. I want to give Eliwood a vote too but Kinda want to vote Lloyd more since he needs the art upgrade more

@Sunwoo nah it's cool i really want RD Tormod, too!

i'm also obligated to vote at least one laguz in as well so i might go Ranulf (sorry tibarn)

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:
  • 1.Hector
  • 2.Edward
  • 3.Ross
  • 4.Ephraim
  • 5.Chrom
  • 6. ???
  • 7. ???

I like Ilyana, Erk and quite a few other characters. But these are probably my top favorites (Chrom is an honorary mention, I never played Awakening but I like the cut of his jib.). I love Matthew but I don't feel inclined to vote for him.

I likely will give one of these guys an extra vote or maybe even two, but anyways. Day 1: Hector vote in. He's 100% my favorite male character in Fire Emblem. Ike, Ross and Ephraim stand very close to him however.

Glad to see Edward on your list, I just vote for him today and maybe all 7 votes to him. Probably Micaiah if I want to see her in Priestress class costume.

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I wonder if people would be as pissed at cyl glade as they would be at cyl wrys.

But why would they if they vote for him? It's not like Glade & Wrys  are controversial characters.

16 minutes ago, Lau said:

Voted for Marth. We can do it, deep breaths.

So as long as they merged the votes, you guys can.

Edited by Zangetsu

25 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Glad to see Edward on your list, I just vote for him today and maybe all 7 votes to him. Probably Micaiah if I want to see her in Priestress class costume.

He's another top favorite next to Hector. Forgot to mention that. He's long overdue to appear in the game in some fashion. Micaiah actually has a tangible chance of winning though. I'll be surprised and happy if anyone other than Camilla and Tharja wind up being one of the top 2 female winners this time around.

4 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

Y'all be sleeping on the real winner. This guy's got the number one spot locked down. None of your waifus can even touch this.

ZisFhwF.png

Mad respect for the Boss family, but honestly, who names their son Brigand? It's like they didn't even want their kid to succeed.

I'm curious why SoV is getting these generic enemies when other games didn't include theirs. Why can't I vote for Glass and Batta the Beast? IS doesnt care about their fans.

-----

I hope they pool votes in the case that multiple iterations would make one character popular enough to win. Otherwise a number of characters are getting screwed over.

First day of voting will be Micaiah and Lyon for me.

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Mad respect for the Boss family, but honestly, who names their son Brigand? It's like they didn't even want their kid to succeed.

I'm curious why SoV is getting these generic enemies when other games didn't include theirs. Why can't I vote for Glass and Batta the Beast? IS doesnt care about their fans.

-----

I hope they pool votes in the case that multiple iterations would make one character popular enough to win. Otherwise a number of characters are getting screwed over.

First day of voting will be Micaiah and Lyon for me.

I always felt bad for brigand, always living in the shadow of his legendary mercenary adopted older brother, big. Their mother the was always so distant that she never even mentioned him to big.

20 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Part of me thinks it’s just their way of padding out the number of FE2/15 characters given that its playable cast is among the smallest in the series.

Apparently you can vote without creating a account on different browsers. Meaning that if you have Firefox, Chrome and Edge you can vote once per day on each one. I'm giving all my votes to Silque

On 1/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, thecrimsonflash said:

I always felt bad for brigand, always living in the shadow of his legendary mercenary adopted older brother, big. Their mother the was always so distant that she never even mentioned him to big.

"You got all the good names and I got all the lame names and waaaaaah!"

On 1/22/2018 at 5:07 PM, silveraura25 said:

Apparently you can vote without creating a account on different browsers. Meaning that if you have Firefox, Chrome and Edge you can vote once per day on each one. I'm giving all my votes to Silque

Gosh, I'd love for Silque to be in the game but part of what made her great was Hidari drawing her. I hope the artist they choose does her justice.

Edited by NekoKnight

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Gosh, I'd love for Silque to be in the game but part of what made her great was Hidari drawing her. I hope the artist they choose does her justice.

I think Silque has the best design for a healer for me. So classy, and I love the shade of blue in her hair :D

Will vote for her later.

Also giving a vote to Owain :D

You already did BK and Zelgius Heroes, so Owain can happen!