Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

Oh man. There are so many characters I want to vote for... I think I can vote from two places: my computer and my phone. I might be able to vote from one more place, but we'll see. I'm thinking I'll vote for guys from my phone and gals from my computer. 

Day One I voted for Canas and Nailah. 

I'm thinking on the rest of the days for guys I'll vote for: Yukimura, Rafiel, Pent, Kurthnaga, Saleh, and Pelleas.

And for gals I'll vote for: Louise, Nyna, Maribelle, Ishtar... Actually, I can't think of that many girls that I'm dying to have. So I'll just add more guys. XD Ewan and Rhys.

If I can vote for peeps from my work computer, I'll throw 3 votes to Celica and 4 votes to Micaiah since maybe they'll have a chance to overtake Tharja and Camilla. MAYBE. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh man. There are so many characters I want to vote for... I think I can vote from two places: my computer and my phone. I might be able to vote from one more place, but we'll see. I'm thinking I'll vote for guys from my phone and gals from my computer. 

Day One I voted for Canas and Nailah. 

I'm thinking on the rest of the days for guys I'll vote for: Yukimura, Rafiel, Pent, Kurthnaga, Saleh, and Pelleas.

And for gals I'll vote for: Louise, Nyna, Maribelle, Ishtar... Actually, I can't think of that many girls that I'm dying to have. So I'll just add more guys. XD Ewan and Rhys.

If I can vote for peeps from my work computer, I'll throw 3 votes to Celica and 4 votes to Micaiah since maybe they'll have a chance to overtake Tharja and Camilla. MAYBE. 

Use different browsers on your devices if you want to vote for more. You don't need a account to vote on every platform of voting

Wow. Celica and Nino are doing well on the reddit poll.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7s3e1w/poll_who_are_you_voting_for_in_cyl_2/
https://pastebin.com/zVxzrNpY

Edited by silveraura25

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Use different browsers on your devices if you want to vote for more. You don't need a account to vote on every platform of voting

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7s3e1w/poll_who_are_you_voting_for_in_cyl_2/
https://pastebin.com/zVxzrNpY

Hey cool! Thanks for that! I couldn't get it to work from my phone, however, it was fine on my computer. I could vote two more times. Threw a vote towards Micaiah and Merric! Both are in the game, but they deserve some love, so why not? 

Good people of serenes,

It's time for a revolution. Misguided people waste their votes on Micaiah's or Sigurd's. People don't realize how important this is. The character we should be voting for.... Is none other than...

Brigand Boss.

He is everyone's favourite character. He battles every day for equal rights for bandits. So noble. He is the most complex character of them all, much better than Eirika, she's as interesting as a piece of paper. I will continue to support Brigand boss until the day he becomes a brave hero! Please, support us and vote Brigand Boss.

Yours truly, Michelaar.

I don't expect Maribelle to come in the top ten girls at all, but I'm at least hoping she'll be high in the ranks of Awakening characters not yet in the game, to raise her chances to get in by the next Awakening banner.

Basically, all of my votes are going to her... At least right now that's what I believe. There's still that constant pestering in my mind to throw in some votes for Nyx, too... which I suspect I'll eventually give in to.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:17 AM, Refa said:

Finn is the best.  Fantastic availability throughout both games, has a personal Brave weapon in FE5 (and is a great user of it in FE4), becomes a Jeigan in Gen 2, interesting character, gets a lot of development and screentime, has a great dynamic with some of the other Best Characters in his games, and is a sexy bitch.  What's not to love?

So yeah, I'm voting this guy all nine times.  Picking FE5!Finn because he looks better.

9 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

There's still that constant pestering in my mind to throw in some votes for Nyx, too... which I suspect I'll eventually give in to.

Damn I forgot about Nyx. I didn't use her much in Fates, but I've been hoping she'd get in Heroes to give her a chance to shine finally.

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Damn I forgot about Nyx. I didn't use her much in Fates, but I've been hoping she'd get in Heroes to give her a chance to shine finally.

She shined in my game, but I'd guess that partially had to do with how since I wanted to use her, I probably fed her more kills and stuff than average, without really noticing, to get her going. She turned out pretty great. But yeah, between her and Maribelle I would be absolutely content with this game if they just introduced those two.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Well, I expected Celica to get a boost in fan-base after the release of Echoes, I'm not sure about Nino though... Seems like she is doing her best :D I'm also happy for Ephraim, but sad at the same time, because looking at those votes just assured me that Leon has no chance of winning (I expected it, but still)... Well, whatever, I'm going to be just fine with Ephraim as well.

37 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

She shined in my game, but I'd guess that partially had to do with how since I wanted to use her, I probably fed her more kills and stuff than average, without really noticing, to get her going. She turned out pretty great. But yeah, between her and Maribelle I would be absolutely content with this game if they just introduced those two.

I wish I'd used her more. There's so many characters I like in Fates there was never enough room to bring everyone I wanted to battle. I'd love to see Maribelle too. Barring Elise, who I don't even have, she'd be one of the few healers I'd really like to use.

If all goes well I'll be able to use 10 different browsers to vote for Silque up to 7 times per browser. And that's only my laptop. I've got my phone and amazon fire as well

8 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I just hope the results come sometime soon after the event ends.

I forget, how long did it take last time? 

At any rate, my first vote goes to adult Tiki. Soren, Skrimir, Lyon, Noire, and Cynthia are also getting my vote at some point, I believe.

Just now, Thane said:

I forget, how long did it take last time? 

At any rate, my first vote goes to adult Tiki. Soren, Skrimir, Lyon, Noire, and Cynthia are also getting my vote at some point, I believe.

Pretty sure it took quite a while, I don't remember the exact time.

32 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is the site freezing up for anyone? I'm trying to access it on my laptop, I can only get through the first screen before being unable to move further. Can someone help me out?

When I've used the site on my computer, I've had the same problem.

I can click "Select by Game", but the arrows don't work.
I can click "Random Select", but the "Next Character" doesn't work. 

If you run the browser/site in Mobile Mode, it will work.

9 minutes ago, Morswo said:

I voted for Caeldori, maybe I vote for her every day. c90650e6-32a2-463a-bf5f-ae21815a76be.png.b02f3ea0c64df97f1acc2c00eb7fafc3.png

Not telling you who to vote for, but you might make more of an impact if you vote for Cordelia, seeing as she placed pretty highly last time. Of course, if you prefer Caeldori, then knock yourself out; I'm going to vote for several characters who'll be far away from the top 20 myself.