Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Brady got my 2nd vote, kinda sucks he was left out from the Owain, Inigo and Brady trio after they became more popular

the guy needs more love. Also being Maribelle's son will always be hilarious just because of the contrast

also his scar is from a violin string

Second vote went to Kieran. Was going to do his RD version since he's not an optional character in that one. But PoR version has him actually grinning in his portrait, and is where he gets the bulk of his characterization anyway, so went with that version.

8 hours ago, ImsoniaticGamer said:

It may sound like a bandwagon thing to say, but I'm putting my faith in Marth. He is the face of FE. What has IS done to support their first hero? Nothing other than one banner at the beginning of the game. I hope that getting him #1 or #2 will buff him with a new character. I really need support to get him back up. It's kinda hopeless, I think...

It's not a bandwagon if it's 100% fact :) But honestly? Thank you. He needs all the support he can get. And it's not hopeless! He came 6th last time, and 4th if you total up his votes. I'm sure that he can do it again!

3 hours ago, Jave said:

Okay, so I'm voting on my computer (linked to my Nintendo account) in which I'm giving all my votes to Micaiah.

But I'm also voting on my cell phone with no linked account, and I'm giving the following votes:

1.- Micaiah
2.- Mareeta
3.- Cynthia
4.- L'arachel
5.- Mia
6.- Velouria
7.- Undecided (Convince me!)

Do it for Marth! A vote for Marth is a vote of respect to FE's roots!

So far I've managed to vote for Yukimura, Rafiel, Pent, Louise, Elice (Merric's waifu), Maribelle, Canas, Nailah, Micaiah, and Merric. 

I still have quite a list of peeps I want to vote for, but I'm trying to prioritize characters not already in the game...that I love. XD But if I manage to vote for all of them, I'll throw some votes at Ephraim and Celica (and more Micaiah). It'd be nice to see any of them with special costumes. 

1 hour ago, RuleOfRose said:

Selena Fluorspar again.

Perhaps I'll keep one vote for Leanne the last day.

You know what, I'll give my vote for Selena tomorrow. Was planning on L'arachel, but the Favaro leak from September mentioned a L'arachel banner being on the horizon. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Yes, I think it will almost be guaranted that l'Arachel will be on the next banner. (because of her importance in her game and because the Favaro Leak like you said)

We will have certainly a trailer tomorrow  (and perhaps an early update with datamine like the previous banner)

4 hours ago, Surge247 said:

Voting for Marth 7 Times in one device, and Ephraim in the other. Anyone know what marth is being rallied behind?

That would be Shadow Dragon

EDIT: @Hilda If you will allow him, the Hero-King can be your strength

Edited by Motendra
#RallyMarth

With my cellphone with linked account I went full Hector on both days I will keep on it. With my tablet (no account) I voted for ...Hector too, but second days onwards I am going to go with more various characters, starting with fe7 Leila.

I think the statement about L'Arachel in the leak is likely being misinterpreted. "No L'Arachel on the horizon for two months at least" (admittedly a paraphrase by the person posting it on reddit, rather than a direct statement by the leaker) simply reads to me that they only had access to the next two months of banners, and that L'Arachel was not in any of them. The same statement could be made of any other of the hundreds of characters yet to be added to FEH and it would still ring true. That said, she's likely to appear based on prominence and so we'll probably never know the meaning of the original statement, unless the wording was more direct in the Discord.

Incidentally I got up to chapter 10 of Sacred Stones today so I actually get to experience The Rachel for the first time very soon.

Anyway, running votes:

Primary account: Tauroneo, Palla
Secondary account: Rinkah, Duessel

Probably Moulder and Fiora respectively tomorrow.

Edited by Humanoid

I want Ishtar to win so badly so as to prevent her from being a GHB unit, and being a regular OP unit. Nvm I just want Isthar to be OP.

1st Day: Cordelia

2nd Day: Isthar

Rest of the Days: Probably Isthar

I know she came in 138th last time, but I still want her to win lol.

Edited by Ae†her

13 hours ago, Jave said:

Okay, so I'm voting on my computer (linked to my Nintendo account) in which I'm giving all my votes to Micaiah.

But I'm also voting on my cell phone with no linked account, and I'm giving the following votes:

1.- Micaiah
2.- Mareeta
3.- Cynthia
4.- L'arachel
5.- Mia
6.- Velouria
7.- Undecided (Convince me!)

RD Brom. Everyone else has plenty of support. Brom has been ignored at every turn in everything FE-related! If he gets at least 1 vote, and those start adding up at least a little, then maybe they'll consider adding him to the game.