Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's votes went to Sumia and Zola. Sumia I'm honestly surprised isn't in the game yet, considering Awakening's opening basically paints her as the closest thing Chrom has to a canon wife, although I suppose that's also probably due to Awakening not getting any new regular characters since launch. And Zola... Zola I just sorta found to be an amusing character when I met him in Birthright, and I was disappointed when I didn't get to recruit him in Conquest, so I want him in Heroes.

12 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Here is a thread on Reddit that compiles what a small subset of Japanese fans want from CYL2. Here are the results:

• 1. Marth (77)
  • 2. Micaiah (71)
  • 3. Lilina (70)
  • 4. Nino (67)
  • 5. Erika (63)
  • 5. Hector (63)
  • 7. Finn (58)
  • 8. Chrom (56)
  • 8. Takumi (56)
  • 10. Eliwood (52)
  • 10. Mia (52)
  • 12. Ephraim (51)
  • 12. Robin (M) (51)
  • 14. Leif (45)
  • 15. Soren (44)
  • 16. Tharja (43)
  • 16. Marisa (43)
  • 18. Ranulf (40)

I like this list. 

Look up there! It's my son! My baby! My--uh, *ahem* I mean, I like this list. I like it a lot.

Another two votes for best boy~

7 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Would it though? I feel like Ephraim voters are just going to vote for him anyways. Granted they're Ephraim voter for a reason

My thinking is SS fans might switch from Eirika to Ephraim after her new form

Today is Tellius day despite me never having played either of the games. But that's not to say there aren't any candidates deserving of my vote. As someone who is likely towards the upper end of the Fire Emblem demographic, and who is also the oldest of three siblings, this means I'm selecting Titania (who even if I'm unfamiliar with personally is a refreshing take on a tired archetype) and Oscar (who fits alongside other votegetters Palla and Fiora).

Running votes:

Tauroneo, Palla, Moulder, Titania

Rinkah, Duessel, Fiora, Oscar

P.S. Any other suggestions for sets of three siblings? I can think of Michalis, Juno, Emmeryn currently.

You know I kinda don't like that you can vote multiple times for the same character, since I think it skews the results. If you wanted a list of the most popular it would be better to be once per character per account. Or at least that would be my thoughts on getting a more accurate reading. But as an event letting people double down on their favorites likely creates more passion towards the event in general.

Anyways I am debating on doubling down on the fluffy friends or if I should continue as planned and go Ross and Ewan(don't need to go Myrrh now so I shuffled Velouria into her place). Decisions, Decisions.

4 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Wow its soon reaching yet another close...I hope they show mid results even if this ones more shorter...

Did the last one show mid results?

Assuming that they use the same files, but modified, for the CYL page from last year then the results page could quite possibly be available right after the voting finishes. They no longer have to write the entire file from the start.

Edited by silveraura25

11 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Voted Dagdar today. Still don't know who to vote for for the last three days. Convince me. Bribe me.

Lifis. Peed his bed as a kid around 10ish. Got bullied by Perne a lot for it. Despite being the leader of a pirate group, he's a massive coward. He constantly lies and brags so that others would't see past the fake bravado of his. He lusts for a cleric his group captured, but their relationship never goes anywhere since she always without even realizing it turns him off with talks of reforming himself. One of my favorite scenes with him is when he's in prison and uses the confusion caused by the Magi troop's break-in to become the leader of dimwitted cellmates in the same cell as him saying that the intruders are his men.

Edited by silveraura25