Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yeah, really doesn't help that the cutscenes always focuses on some fanservice part of her. Whether its Fates or Warriors. 

However, I still think that people are giving too much hate now.

well they know what sells copies either way again I feel the "hate" isn't grand scale in the slightest probably to the small hardcore group.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Now that college has helped me burn off a bit of the excitement, let me say, I'm pleasantly shocked at how well female Morgan has done. My daughter is truly a sweet child, so hopefully she gets added alongside her male counterpart.

I'm not at all bothered by Camilla being in second, she might actually get clothes that cover her up, plus I genuinely like her.

I'm happy about Morgan too. Actually, I think several people this time are voting for characters they want added. It would explain how she jumped so high. Don't care too much for male Morgan though.

I just want Camilla to stay in for 3DS representation and to keep Eirika from getting a Brave unit when she practically already has one. 

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I just want Camilla to stay in for 3DS representation and to keep Eirika from getting a Brave unit when she practically already has one. 

The 3DS games have got the majority of seasonal units, why do they need this. Erika has just one alternate version, Camilla has spring fest and new year.

Just now, Morswo said:

The 3DS games have got the majority of seasonal units, why do they need this. Erika has just one alternate version, Camilla has spring fest and new year.

"Brave" Eirika is permanent, though, presumably. The only Camilla you can pull right now is her standard one.

16 minutes ago, Morswo said:

Don't do this, if you are not a Camilla fan. You would waste your votes.

But what if I AM a camilla fan? I like Camilla. I'm not that afraid to admit it. I like her design, people saying her boobs are unnaturally big obviously haven't seen real boobs. I like her character too. I like her motherly personality. And I have a soft spot towards Yandere's, and I found most of her supports hilarious. Nothing is wrong with fanservice, and if you delve deeper, than you know there is way more to her than just blind fanservice.

Just now, Michelaar said:

But what if I AM a camilla fan? I like Camilla. I'm not that afraid to admit it. I like her design, people saying her boobs are unnaturally big obviously haven't seen real boobs. I like her character too. I like her motherly personality. And I have a soft spot towards Yandere's, and I found most of her supports hilarious. Nothing is wrong with fanservice, and if you delve deeper, than you know there is way more to her than just blind fanservice.

Seriously same here thank you for this!

Well, Micaiah's not really in striking distance (on track to make it in in 2 years though. Yay?), so I guess I'll go with Eirika. If her brother makes it in, it would be a shame for her not to be in at the same time. And it might mean her sword finally gets an upgraded version as well.

I don't care that much who wins anymore. but I'm guessing Veronica's ranking might increase to at least 3rd place. Ephraim will duke it out for 2nd place with Marthe. I'm not sure if Celica can retain her ranking since she isn't that popular in Japan. Camilla might suffer from haters voting for Eirika.

Shit, this event has become a full-blown husbando/waifu war.

2 minutes ago, dmurr said:

"Brave" Eirika is permanent, though, presumably. The only Camilla you can pull right now is her standard one.

That's true and I do not want to stop someone to vote for their heroes of choice.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I am sorry, I missunderstand you. I thought you are just voting for her, because of the posts about Camilla.

1 minute ago, Morswo said:

Camilla is by no means my first choice, but I don't want to deal with "Oh, no Awakening/Fates characters one, this proves the older games are better!" and I want 3DS representation. Plus, also consider that almost all Awakening/Fates characters added have been seasonal while the new normal characters have been almost exclusively older games since release. People may be disappointed when the seasonals are only from those two games, well, I'm disappointed when the normal banners aren't from them. I'm still waiting for Morgan and Sumia.

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Actually, I think several people this time are voting for characters they want added. 

This is so true, and is something I didn't consider when predicting votes. Leif is a very unexpected top 10 character otherwise given his Japan exclusivity, but it makes sense when he's one of, if not the only, main character not in Heroes yet. It also gives an explanation for the Heroes villains being high up, and the non-dragon beast characters (naturally from the more popular/recent games). The villains are totally the "want what you can't have" bias.

Edited by dmurr

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

"Oh, no Awakening/Fates characters one, this proves the older games are better!"

You see my favourite FE? This was not what I said, I am voting for Caeldori.

Just now, silveraura25 said:

I don't care that much who wins anymore. but I'm guessing Veronica's ranking might increase to at least 3rd place. Ephraim will duke it out for 2nd place with Marthe. I'm not sure if Celica can retain her ranking since she isn't that popular in Japan. Camilla might suffer from haters voting for Eirika.

Shit, this event has become a full-blown husbando/waifu war.

Marth might actually be 1st place, overtaking both Hector and Ephraim, since he holds 3rd and 9th place on the poll.

He is only gutted by the fact that IS doesn't seem to understand that split votes are stupid and pretty much everyone from Tellius and Anna are suffering heavily from this (especially the latter).

So my honest thoughts about the results so far:

I imagined Hector would be top 2 so that doesn't surprise me. I haven't had the opportunity to summon Hector but everyone seems to like him so I'm perfectly fine with him, especially since he doesn't have an alternate yet.

Ephraim has been a great unit for me. I'm perfectly happy to see him place so high. An alt of him to match his sister's would be great.

I'm perfectly happy with Celica placing first and getting an alt.

Camilla already has way too many alts for her to win this. Seriously, enough is enough. I have no issue with Camilla but too many is too many. The same goes for Eirika as she JUST got an alt and I would say I see her dropping off but Camilla is there so... Azura is great but again, she already has alts.

So yeah, my view on this. My votes will continue to go to Micaiah on the slight hope that she'll at least place top 5.

3 minutes ago, Morswo said:

You see my favourite FE? This was not what I said, I am voting for Caeldori.

You may not, but it doesn't mean no one will. Most probably won't, and I think it's credibility is rather lacking as an actual popularity contest, but call me paranoid.

However, Celica at this point is kind of a 3DS character since she is probably much better known by Echoes than Gaiden. So there's that.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

"Oh, no Awakening/Fates characters one, this proves the older games are better!" 

Anyone who uses this argument isn't worth listening to.  People can have their opinions on what they like but stating it as a fact is foolish. 

You can always point out that 17/40 for the top 20s were 3ds characters.

8 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Marth might actually be 1st place, overtaking both Hector and Ephraim, since he holds 3rd and 9th place on the poll.

He is only gutted by the fact that IS doesn't seem to understand that split votes are stupid and pretty much everyone from Tellius and Anna are suffering heavily from this (especially the latter).

I'd just like to point out that with IS banning Radiant Dawn Ike and Masked Marth from the current poll, I'm pretty sure that IS is taking split votes into account. Otherwise, IS wouldn't be banning "alternate versions" of Ike and Lucina (winners from the last poll) in the current poll.

10 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

If Marth turns out to be 1st place if you combine the two versions and it doesn't get acknowledged by IS, I'll be a very upset Lau.

I can't wait to see the final results.

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

If Marth turns out to be 1st place if you combine the two versions and it doesn't get acknowledged by IS, I'll be a very upset Lau.

Pretty sure that's what it would be, which is ridicolous.

16 minutes ago, Randoman said:

I'd just like to point out that with IS banning Radiant Dawn Ike and Masked Marth from the current poll, I'm pretty sure that IS is taking split votes into account. Otherwise, IS wouldn't be banning "alternate versions" of Ike and Lucina (winners from the last poll) in the current poll.

The thing is that doesn't apply to the actual voting. People who vote for Marth have to choose between Shadow Dragon or Mystery which results into this kind of situation where he is presented twice and is needlessly losing votes for 1st and 2nd place (the only places that matter for the CYL banner).
Ike and Masked Marth were left out because they already won and people would just vote for them instead.

It is also stupid in the sense that it clutters the voting roster even further. Marth is pretty much responsible that the 21th Hero isn't placed at 20th (I swear if this is Haar ...).

Edited by Zeratul

Gonna support Marth and Camilla since I want both of them getting lore costumes and with my girls Fae and Minerva not making the cut I want to see if Camilla can prevent the upset with Marth doing the opposite

4 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

The female side is almost always going to be a complete mess in these CYL polls huh.

Afraid so. Would be funny if IS made a rule that guys can only vote for guys and girls only for girls.

Edited by silveraura25

YOU know what? I'm voting Camilla for the final 2 days, i'd much rather have her get an alt than Eirika once again. If Veronica was third, I would have voted her.

23 minutes ago, Lau said:

Finn has it worse being split into 3. 

@silveraura25 Celica’s getting most of her votes from western voters. Camilla could still overtake her. Heck, seeing how Veronica is 5th, she could get a surge and meme her way up to the top 2. As for the males’ side, overtaking Hector seems unlikely but I’d like Marth and Ephraim to get the top 2. 

@MichelaarIt’s not too late to attempt to push Veronica up a little. Enough for her to be in the top 3, at least.

Edited by Lord-Zero