Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this. It kind of ruins the point of them being villains. Making one or two playable is fine, like I can still see Laevatein being the fire legendary hero, but having all of them just makes little sense and they shouldn't all be playable. Some characters are villains for a reason, and we don't know what IS might actually have planned for them.

While I would find villain units playable amusing, I don't necessarily think IS would just release them in any kind of banner nor as a freebie at the moment of the current story. At best, if Veronica wins at least 2nd place in CYL2 then she'll steal Xander's horse. Or maybe she'll be paired up with him. Would be the first ever duo unit, but that would just sound like an excuse to give Xander a special version.

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think making the villains playable (who at that point likely won’t be villains anymore) is fine. Bruno seems to have had a change of heart so it’d make sense, Veronica will likely turn on Sutr, and Loki/Laevatain... I dunno. Maybe Sutr will die and they’ll go “Oh well the king is dead guess we’ll follow you now”.

Speaking of Alolan Garon, he’s the only person I think has no chance of being added. Firstly, they’d have to come up with some bs reason to join your team and make the entire story pointless. Plus his weapon is kinda ridiculous lol. 

25 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I think by voting Micaiah, it can encourage IS to add Dawn Brigade and other Daein characters.

Also it seems like Micaiah is not so unpopular as many used to believe. That's in spite of RD being one of the lesser played games in the series. Of course that poll doesn't prove anything but when you take into account other polls including CYL, I think the picture becomes clearer. 

Thank you for pointing out that RD is not very popular.

It's true, but since we have Micaiah in Heroes now. She gain her spotlight immediately with that OP Thani tome. That's why we have a little more hope. Some people who never play the game want to know more about her. We made this far at least in top 5 is okay for me. But if there is some miracle to put her on 2nd place would be awesome too.

Final days the last stretch! also Veronica and Laevatein are definitely guaranteed to be playable later (Veronica first though) Loki is probably after Book II nearly wraps up. But I'd like if Veronica could make it to 2nd or even 4th since next year she'll likely have a greater chance even with the new FE16 characters included.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

23 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Final days the last stretch! also Veronica and Laevatein are definitely guaranteed to be playable later (Veronica first though) Loki is probably after Book II nearly wraps up. But I'd like if Veronica could make it to 2nd or even 4th since next year she'll likely have a greater chance even with the new FE16 characters included.

I think once Veronica is playable her chances of getting a Brave version will go way, way down, as people seem to be voting for villains to be playable and boobs in Loki's case, not necessarily Brave versions.

2 hours ago, JDraks said:

I think once Veronica is playable her chances of getting a Brave version will go way, way down, as people seem to be voting for villains to be playable and boobs in Loki's case, not necessarily Brave versions.

I doubt it, it also depends on her stats of her base version plus a different version of her would be unique for a Heroes characters that'll boost the appeal more especially since she literally the Mascot of Heroes (excluding FEH).

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Thank you for pointing out that RD is not very popular.

It's true, but since we have Micaiah in Heroes now. She gain her spotlight immediately with that OP Thani tome. That's why we have a little more hope. Some people who never play the game want to know more about her. We made this far at least in top 5 is okay for me. But if there is some miracle to put her on 2nd place would be awesome too.

I'm the same really. But lets not forget that Sothe and Zelgius were both really powerful units too! I'm hoping that will help RD's popularity some.

And Micaiah in 2nd place would make me cheer so hard xD Still I'm just happy her ranking has gone up like it has.

38 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I'm the same really. But lets not forget that Sothe and Zelgius were both really powerful units too! I'm hoping that will help RD's popularity some.

And Micaiah in 2nd place would make me cheer so hard xD Still I'm just happy her ranking has gone up like it has.

Yeah, all in the banner have powercreeped the game. And now Sothe is demoted to 4 stars, I really want to +10 him as soon as I can get him more. Mia got her spotlight as PoR. Why can't we got Edward who is another Godlike-tier sword units in RD?

Voting for Amelia, but I'm not expecting for her to win. Well, I don't really care who wins, I just wanna see the new look and gameplay of the winners, and I'm expecting surprises among them

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

May Marth be with us.

Maybe, in my opinion are the three top males good choices, but I prefer Ephraim. I think that the splitting of the votes would become a big problem for Marth at the end. I can't wait to see the results, may Marth could strike back this would become bad for Ephraim and make many Marth fans happy. 

If this happens, I would be satisfied, both are good lords.

3 minutes ago, Morswo said:

Maybe, in my opinion are the three top males good choices, but I prefer Ephraim. I think that the splitting of the votes would become a big problem for Marth at the end. I can't wait to see the results, may Marth could strike back this would become bad for Ephraim and make many Marth fans happy. 

If this happens, I would be satisfied, both are good lords.

Even if Ephraim loses, I doubt that he will be Legend-less for long. 

But I feel Marth deserves a spot more. 

2 minutes ago, Morswo said:

As the first lord he really deserves a spot more and I think IS would give him anyways a second version.

Not cause he's the first lord. 

And Ephraim is already likely to get a new version already. Eirika has a new version after all.

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

And Ephraim is already likely to get a new version already. Eirika has a new version after all.

Marth and Ephraim are some of my favourite characters, this a reason why the results are very interesting for me and I hope that Ephraim would get a new version if Marth is the winner. It is really likely that Ephraim gets a new version like Erika, but we do not know how strong the influences of FE16 become in the next year of FEH.

Edited by Morswo

36 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Because he's the very first sight of Fire Emblem most of us had at this part of the world? 

Yeah, Marth deserves a spot, but he's facing a ridiculous competition right now. Even without the memetic status of the likes of Ephraim or Reinhardt, AND him getting into relative obscurity due to how underwhelming he's been for so long, he was already facing tough competition with the likes of Hector, Chrom, and Robin 

8 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Because he's the very first sight of Fire Emblem most of us had at this part of the world? 

Yeah, Marth deserves a spot, but he's facing a ridiculous competition right now. Even without the memetic status of the likes of Ephraim or Reinhardt, AND him getting into relative obscurity due to how underwhelming he's been for so long, he was already facing tough competition with the likes of Hector, Chrom, and Robin 

While I agree that it's tough competition, I think he stands a very good chance at getting second.

With the preliminary results out, many supporters who were voting for his NMotE version should jump ship to the SD version, who is already in 3rd. Keep in mind, his NMotE version is in 9th. We don't know if IS will combine the votes at the end, as the removal of Masked Marth and RD!Ike show that they do at least take it into consideration.

At this point, I'll be chuffed if he stays in third, baby boy is doing me proud<3

I haven't really mentioned it, but I've been throwing every one of my votes to Marth since the start, and I definitely plan to continue doing so. He was my first introduction to the series thanks to Melee, and I really liked his character when I played SD and NM, so I'm more than happy to give him my support here. Also I really want to see if they'll actually give us Pantsless Marth but I won't get my hopes up too high. Out of the current top two males, I'd prefer Ephraim to stay in, but I don't really dislike Hector either, so I won't be upset either way.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

I have to wonder though, will we get another live action trailer like we did last time? Because that was really great.

I agree, I was so stoked when it came out and even favorited the video on YT so I could watch it whenever.

I'm a little torn with what to do with my last vote. So far its been Cynthia x4, Sumia, and Katarina. I'm considering doing the following: a) vote for a hero I want in the game (Ilyana, Flora, Silas) or b) get involved in the CYL wars and vote for Eirika or maybe even Azura to possibly dethrone Camilla. I'm considering going the former route, as while I'm not a huge fan of Camilla and getting an alternate OP Eirika would be nice, it doesn't really bother me enough compared to having one of my favorites confined outside the game.