Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like that's it for voting, folks! I enjoyed getting to participate this time around. I'm super curious to see who ended up coming out on top. I wonder how long it'll take them to post the results...

Hm...I kinda hope we get a free character from the CYL banner like we did last time. That would be pretty sweet.

I was originally planning to throw most of my votes in for Ephraim, but I ended up tossing one to Eirika as well because now I know that she has a SLIGHT chance of beating Camilla (originally I didn't think she had a chance to get into the top 2 at all). IDGAF if she just got an alt, Camilla has two.

7 hours ago, NoirCore said:

I dunno if they'd use SD/NM's artist for Marth should he win, even if Minerva and Michalis use that artist.

What if they contract Masamune Shirow again? He did stuff for SD.

I imagine it doesn't take a lot of time to get the results, right? I think it'll be up in 2 hours since that's when the new FEH day starts or at least I hope so.

17 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

I imagine it doesn't take a lot of time to get the results, right? I think it'll be up in 2 hours since that's when the new FEH day starts or at least I hope so.

I doubt it, last time we didn't know the results for days.

12 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Yeah, you're right.

In Japanese, the tweet says, 近日, which means 'in a few days'

Twitter translates it as "soon" but I guess that's close enough anyway.

59 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I doubt it, last time we didn't know the results for days.

If the midterms happened immediately, why will the final result take few days? Maybe Nintendo will do its best to get rid of votes that have been spammed by the same person. 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

If the midterms happened immediately, why will the final result take few days? Maybe Nintendo will do its best to get rid of votes that have been spammed by the same person. 

I dunno, that's a good question. And maybe, but how would they know which came from the same person? Anyone could use different names on different devices.

They used baby boy on the "thank you for voting" page, they're taunting us now.

Overall, I've enjoyed it, but now the nervousness is sinking in again. I have to say, I've appreciated the amount of attention that Marth has gotten this past week, I just hope that we haven't annoyed people<3

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ike had his flaws shown in PoR. All he needed was a bit more growth. And all characters have their own ending, so I don't know why you're complaining about that. Micaiah also did get her own battle, back in part 1 where you could control only her and the BK. So that pretty much counted as her own battle.

As for killing the final boss, that's a fair enough point, though I don't know how they'd make that work if Yune still has to speak through her.

Senri Kita was the artist for Tellius. I think it's safe to say she has some bias for it. Just like Kozaki likes drawing the 3DS FE characters in his own spare time.

By ending, I mean that screen Ike got of how people praised him and stuff. Hence why I said "special" ending.

And that battle does not count since Micaiah doesn't even do much while it's the BK's show, and against a bunch of people at that. If that's Micaiah's own battle, then FE Awakening has great dating sim elements. I'm talking a one-on-one between Micaiah and someone else specific, like Ike and BK, and especially at a crucial point of the game. That, or get rid of Ike and BK's battle, but no chance that will happen.

Yes, Senri is Tellius's artist, but why not vote for a bunch of Tellius characters, too? Why just Micaiah? :P

17 hours ago, NoirCore said:

poor ana

Speaking of artists, I wonder how the art would be done for the characters this go around in terms of artists used? I dunno if they'd use SD/NM's artist for Marth should he win, even if Minerva and Michalis use that artist. Celica I could see using the Echoes artist, though.

I imagine most, if not all winners will be drawn by the same artist of each of their core games, like last time (except for Lyn)

30 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

How long will it take for results to be revealed?

It shouldn’t take more than a day or two. Last time we got our results fairly quickly.

7 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Yes, Senri is Tellius's artist, but why not vote for a bunch of Tellius characters, too? Why just Micaiah? :P

Because Micaiah is the only one that has any chance of winning, of course.