Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

Caeldori 91->138 is just terrible for me, after that I don't think that she will become added, but Ephraim and Hector as the winners is fantastic! Veronica was really surprising, I hoped that Erika could strike back, but it's okay.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Poimagic said:

Brave Roy would beg to differ.

Yeah you are right, I should have remember about that.  Of course they did give Lucina a lance out of nowhere, so going with siblings maybe how they will go and pull something like they did with lucina with one of them so they can have a colorless.

Brom ranked very low...unfortunately... :/

Anyway...I'm glad Ephraim and Hector won and I'm cool with Celica! Veronica is fine so long as they give us the regular version first.

They won't do CYL forever but I hope there's a Round 3 so Marth will finally get his day.

9 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Yeah you are right, I should have remember about that.  Of course they did give Lucina a lance out of nowhere, so going with siblings maybe how they will go and pull something like they did with lucina with one of them so they can have a colorless.

Lucina had a lance when she promoted and Roy changed to a cavalry unit, so I guess Hector could keep an ax but get a movement change.

Edited by Tuvy2

1 minute ago, Christactics said:

Where did Veronica come from?

wouldnt make sense if she got a brave version before her original, though, as someone mentioned

Probably from Japan votes, also yeah they might have to make story script changes now with these events.

4 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

Lucina had a lance when she promoted and Roy changed to a cavalry unit, so I guess Hector could keep an ax but get a movement change.

The thing was that the CYL winners were supposed to wield weapons that were related to their dads.  That is why Lyn became a nomad archer, Ike had Urvan and Roy had Durandal.  Lucina was the one they made a lance unit and the weapon was a totally new weapon and had nothing to do with her dad.  I think that they will make it sibling related, but someone will get colorless for verities sake.

Just now, Blade Lord Lyn said:

The memes didn't last

I guess someone put poison in his memes. 

Also surprised Eliwood didn't do very well. I thought Roy and Lyn's exclusion would give him more votes but that didn't materialize. 

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I guess someone put poison in his memes. 

Also surprised Eliwood didn't do very well. I thought Roy and Lyn's exclusion would give him more votes but that didn't materialize. 

Hector was still in the competition... The next time Eliwood will have proper Blazing Support.

Jokes aside I'm pretty cool with the results overall. A shame about Camilla dropping, it always makes for good laughs when she whens anything ever because of anti-Fates salt. I'm glad about Veronica though.

I feel like someone cheated. Anyone realize that Veronica somehow jumped all the way from 7th to 2nd? That's a huge leap. And I don't mean anything IS did, I feel like some unfair voters decided to vote a ton for her on a lot of devices... That's really not cool.

But on the other hand, EPHRAIM. Both my favorite lords get CYL versions now! WOO!

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Hector was still in the competition... The next time Eliwood will have proper Blazing Support.

Well I thought Roy fans were Eliwood fans more so than Hector. What's your opinion on Micaiah's placement, in particular falling two spots compared to midterm? I think it was the work of FEHeroes subreddit. Nevertheless considering how close her and Nino are and to a lesser extent Loki, that's pretty impressive. Overall she did better than last time so the results are satisfactory but nothing exciting.

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

This. I hope Eirika gets the rest of the GBA fanbase (will Ephraim's fans go to her?)

It would makes sense... I wonder if the new Fire Emblem will be released properly before the CYL3... I mean, that would affect the results a lot.

The Top 2 for the next year outside of Marth looks like a complete wild card... I mean, people are purporsly band wagoning characters just to avoid Camilla's victory XD

Some times I feel bad that my drawing skills are poor and I can't make proper advertising to Micaiah.

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Well I thought Roy fans were Eliwood fans more so than Hector. What's your opinion on Micaiah's placement, in particular falling two spots compared to midterm? I think it was the work of FEHeroes subreddit. Nevertheless considering how close her and Nino are and to a lesser extent Loki, that's pretty impressive. Overall she did better than last time so the results are satisfactory but nothing exciting.

The 6th-8th spots are very close anyway, so I don't feel bad about the small falling (I mean, Nino, Loki and Veronica got some meme bandwagoning that I think it would be predicted thanks to their unexpectedly high mid-term position, in fact, the only one that was above Micaiah since the beginning actually got to the Top 5 overall xD).

Yeah, the results are decent I'm okayish with them... if the next FE doesn't released this year, Micaiah would have a chance in the Top 2 after the leaving of Celica and Veronica... People would band wagon pretty much any character that is against Camilla for the Top 2 spot hahaha... The next year unless something happens the competition will be Camilla vs Azura vs Micaiah vs Eirika vs the possible reappareance of Loki vs maybe Nino and/or Tharja.

i'm pissed about this dude. fucking ephraim and veronica. i seriously don't understand why anyone would ever vote veronica. also i really wish they would have just combined marth's votes. he would have won over ephraim by a landslide without split votes

Edited by edgelordweeaboo

Julia got 146th with 1.749 votes, which is a lot better compared to the previous CYL. Congratulations Julia!

Anyway, this CYL was quite the surprise in some ways. Celica grabbed first spot which is something that surprised me even back when we had the mid votes but that's not nearly as surprising as Veronica beating Camilla and grabbing the second spot. Mind you I don't actually mind that. I'd be interesting to see what a Brave Veronica will be like.

5 minutes ago, edgelordweeaboo said:

i'm pissed about this dude. fucking ephraim and veronica. i seriously don't understand why anyone would ever vote veronica

This. Entirely this.

I get Ephraim but Veronica? Is the fanbase really so impatient or was it the result of a meme or something? There were other options to beat Camilla if that was the issue and I can't help feeling that this is a joke of some sort.

To be fair this is partially IS's fault. They could have not included the Heroes villains... or they could have curbed all the spam voting that people did by making you have to use your Nintendo account, which likely would have led to more accurate results. Anyway it's what happened so.. 

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I feel like someone cheated. Anyone realize that Veronica somehow jumped all the way from 7th to 2nd? That's a huge leap. And I don't mean anything IS did, I feel like some unfair voters decided to vote a ton for her on a lot of devices... That's really not cool.

From 5th to 2nd.

That being said, she was under Azura who only got 20k in the end, and now here she is at 29k. Meaning she got at least a third of her votes after the midterm. It's even more jarring when looking at Micaiah, who was only one spot lower and ends up with ~half as many votes.

49 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Probably from Japan votes, also yeah they might have to make story script changes now with these events.

I mean, it'd be cool if they did anything like that, but they really don't have to. The heroes you have have no relevance to the story whatsoever, outside of the main characters of course. So we can have Veronica fight Veronica without it needing to make a lick of sense.

4 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I get Ephraim but Veronica? Is the fanbase really so impatient or was it the result of a meme or something? There were other options to beat Camilla if that was the issue and I can't help feeling that this is a joke of some sort.

Maybe people which just played FEH and none other FE.

16 minutes ago, edgelordweeaboo said:

i'm pissed about this dude. fucking ephraim and veronica. i seriously don't understand why anyone would ever vote veronica

Japan loves Lolis (I don't blame them lol) plus shes still a villain that boosts her appeal.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 minutes ago, edgelordweeaboo said:

Because people might like the same things you don't. That's why they would vote Veronica. It's an interesting situation. :P

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But on the other hand, EPHRAIM. Both my favorite lords get CYL versions now! WOO!

Eh, it's just an assumption. Considering the voters likely are all Heroes players, got exposed to Veronica for sure, and then took notice of her standing in the results, it's not unreasonable to think she could have gotten a large jump. Yeah, maybe some cheatsydoodles were involved, but you could say the same for anyone.

Also, I do think Ephraim had an unfair advantage in having one version of himself to beat out Marth, who otherwise would have won. Out of all the CYL winners so far, Ike (well, arguably Lucina, too, but Lucina herself is more notable that her masked self likely didn't matter, and FE6 Hector is an NPC) is the only one with two versions (and even then, both of them have a noticable difference in appearance, so while I do think Ike was unfairly handicapped, he has a little excuse that's just handwaved since he won). Both Marths were practically the same in appearance, but he still got split, and it hurt him.