Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

The address is subtly different, "vote2" instead of "vote".

1 minute ago, Liliesgrace said:

I had to google Fire Emblem Heroes and go to the main site then click on the little rectangle for round 2 to get to the correct site.

Googling choose your legends just brought me to the old event.

That did it, thanks!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rolldo said:

I don't hate Tharja, she was my first wife, it's just that the developers are making her too sexual.

I do admit, I hate Tharja not only because of her design, but also her personality type. She’s a Yandere, and archetype that is my most hated, right before Lolis

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I do admit, I hate Tharja not only because of her design, but also her personality type. She’s a Yandere, and archetype that is my most hated, right before Lolis

I just don't like stalker behavior at all. I don't think it's funny and I don't like how many games cast it in a favorable light. 

Edited by Liliesgrace

Just now, Liliesgrace said:

I just don't like stalker behavior at all. I don't think it's funny and I don't like how many games will cast it in a favorable light. 

There are many people who like that kind of people. A prime example is Cody and Sierra from Total Drama: World tour. He wants one but then when he gets one he hates it. Also sorry for getting slightly off topic.

Does anyone know if we can change our votes before the 24 hours are up? I voted PoR!Tormod, but apparently the RD version was higher in the previous CYL. Could I change my already cast vote for PoR!Tormod to RD!Tormod and have it count?

12 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I just don't like stalker behavior at all. I don't think it's funny and I don't like how many games cast it in a favorable light. 

It doesn't help her case that she's a pretty abusive mother in the bad-future too.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Does anyone know if we can change our votes before the 24 hours are up? I voted PoR!Tormod, but apparently the RD version was higher in the previous CYL. Could I change my already cast vote for PoR!Tormod to RD!Tormod and have it count?

I have no idea about changing votes, but there're positive signs that votes may likely be combined for characters so yours should hopefully not go to waste.

Edited by Liliesgrace

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You cannot change a vote, no.

Okay, thanks guys. If I have any leftover votes by the last day, I could just give RD!Tormod a vote as well, but in all seriousness ... I doubt one vote is going to change Tormod's spot. He's not super popular.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Glennstavos said:
11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You cannot change a vote, no.

At least you can take a look at the other candidates.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

> We can vote for a random ass brigand boss from echoes. 

Obviously he will receive a special outfit.

We only have like one Berserker and he can't walk through water or peaks! We need a proper brigand to show'em how it works.

10 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

> We can vote for a random ass brigand boss from echoes. 

Obviously he will receive a special outfit.

Yeah, so important that they couldn't even bother to give him an actual name, unlike all the other bosses with non-generic portraits in that game.

We can also still vote for the one-scene "wonder" from Fates: Layla that singer who shows up in Birthright's Crykensia chapter and nowhere else.

I don't know if I am the only person here who is legitimately curious how glade will do in this CYL, getting dead last has done more for him than anything else and I would find it very amusing if he managed to break the top 200.

I wonder if people would be as pissed at cyl glade as they would be at cyl wrys.