Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Brave Eirika is here I'm going to support Celica. I like her Rigain outfit and although we already have a ton of sword users, having her with the Beloved Zofia would be pretty cool.

Ballot after Day 3:

Spoiler

RhKk5TI.png?1

I'm now considering just dumping my remaining four votes into Leo thanks to the new BS Eirika, but it probably isn't worth it so I probably won't. *Sigh* He seriously needs a CYL-esque upgrade now more than ever. Too bad he isn't going to get it, not from this event at least... 

And if Eirika still ends up being one of the winners on the female side......I'm pretty sure my built-up rage at that point will cause me to spontaneously combust or something. It won't be pretty, that's at least for sure.

14 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Third vote went to Kempf. 

As for the new Eirika, I can see many of her voters going for Ephraim now. His possible variant could get him Garm to match Eirika. 

I'm really hoping this is the case.  Eirika fans usually love both Ephraim and Eirika.  Can't really love one without the other.

I'm just worried that Eirika voters either won't care or will just stop voting in general.

Edited by Lushen

Got both my Ninian votes in today! 

Also happy with all three new inclusions on the SS banner though I wish they'd have at least made Eirikas horse the same color as it is in game as she does end up a mounted unit once promoted.

My wallet is not going to be happy though, that's for certain.

57 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Now that Brave Eirika is here I'm going to support Celica. I like her Rigain outfit and although we already have a ton of sword users, having her with the Beloved Zofia would be pretty cool.

It's not Brave Eirika, though.

Today's votes went to Forrest and Maribelle. Ironically, I voted for Forrest on the account I've used to vote for two female characters, and I voted for Maribelle on the account I've used to vote for two male characters.

I feel like the new Eirika may hurt her chances for winning, but I was only voting for characters not in the game, so it's of no real concern to me. The next potential Ferfetched Heroes were my priority, rather than the actual winners.

6 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

It's not Brave Eirika, though.

If she has boosted BST then it won't be that different from a Brave unit (unless things get out of control in the next 6 months). The full skillset is already there so that's one half covered. 

Still, as much as I want 4 Eirikas for Eirika Emblem I wouldn't feel very good about getting 3 Eirikas this soon (I grumble about Chrom, Xander and Camilla having 3 variants already so it would be hypocritical of me to ignore that just to have another Eirika). Anyways right now I'm hoping for Bridal Eirika next year, which should come in the Bridal banner instead of CYL.

This is Celica's time to shine!

21 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

If she has boosted BST then it won't be that different from a Brave unit (unless things get out of control in the next 6 months). The full skillset is already there so that's one half covered. 

Boosted BST is the norm, though.

Full skillset is the norm for one unit in each banner, too.

I want an actual Brave Eirika, not a random one taking Marisa/Cormag/Franz/Colm/Cormag's spot.

1 minute ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Boosted BST is the norm, though.

Full skillset is the norm for one unit in each banner, too.

I want an actual Brave Eirika, not a random one taking Marisa/Cormag/Franz/Colm/Cormag's spot.

Not for horse mages (yet...). Well, considering everything B!Ike and B!Lyn got has become commonplace there's not a lot IS can do unless they do super powercreep which is going to cause a shitstorm.

Then keep voting for her, although I seriously doubt she's getting anywhere close to the top 2 after this. Er...Marisa is going to be free in the TT so you never lost her and for the others even if Eirika wasn't in the banner nothing says that IS would release any of those 3. The only unit that got less chances of coming is Knoll (and not even, they can always release him later with some random tome or something like Sacred!Gleipnir).

38 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Still, as much as I want 4 Eirikas for Eirika Emblem I wouldn't feel very good about getting 3 Eirikas this soon (I grumble about Chrom, Xander and Camilla having 3 variants already so it would be hypocritical of me to ignore that just to have another Eirika). Anyways right now I'm hoping for Bridal Eirika next year, which should come in the Bridal banner instead of CYL.

This is Celica's time to shine!

Well, Roy and Lucina didn't get the boosted total, so she could still qualify without it.