Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m really hoping Ike, Lyn, Roy, and Lucina get removed from the pool to prevent repeat winners from happening, since that would ruin Part of the fun of a CYL 2.

As far as who I will vote for, I will likely wait to see who is leading and vote for who I like out of the top contenders to try and make sure they stay there. Last time I voted for who I really wanted, they stayed well above top 20, so.

22 minutes ago, Crux404 said:

Maybe I'm misinformed, but are the previous winners in the polls? (I see people voting for Lyn here but I'm not sure if IS will make a 5th Lyn).

My votes are (in any case):

We don't have even fourth Lyn yet.

I also hope that Lucina/ Lyn etc are not option to vote for. I would expect them to be high up again.

Strangely I don't think Camilla will make it to the top. At first she got crushed on the last gauntlet (Ok, maybe Tharja/Rhajat is also at fault for dividing us who are into that type of character).
But this would also go for the CYL now.

And secondly.
The hate stampede on Camilla is so strong I bet it influenced those kind of people, or at least made them thinking. Now they will vote for Wrys to atone for their earthly desire.

Edited by Stroud

I will probably go for Leon, Neimi or Setsuna. Leon and Setsuna are already in the game, and with the upcoming Sacred Stones stuff maybe even Neimi will be added, but, well, there is no point in not voting for your favourites just because they are in the game already :D

12 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I also hope that Lucina/ Lyn etc are not option to vote for. I would expect them to be high up again.

Strangely I don't think Camilla will make it to the top. At first she got crushed on the last gauntlet (Ok, maybe Tharja/Rhajat is also at fault for dividing us who are into that type of character).
But this would also go for the CYL now.

And secondly.
The hate stampede on Camilla is so strong I bet it influenced those kind of people, or at least made them thinking. Now they will vote for Wrys to atone for their earthly desire.

I wouldn't consider a lol gauntlet for anything especially with their system she's massively popular in general especially Japan only vocal minor "hate" are from these forums if the previous 1 and 2 winners are excluded than her and Tharja will be higher even Female Corrin will increase.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I will be voting for: Kaze, Zihark, Naesala, Priam and Elphin.  I am just going to vote for my top 5 who are not in the game that I want, though maybe I should not vote for sword users.  They could give Priam an ax like they did with Raven.  I want Geese in the game as well, but Elphin is a male refresher who could be added to the regular pool so he gets my vote first.

44 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i can see where your 2 prefences are. why dont you also add Kagero to the list!

Would you be surprised that my #1 favorite is actually Cordelia?

And Kagero is on the favorites list, even if she's betrayed me and has never shown up even after an ENTIRE year.

Edited by Alkaid

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I wouldn't consider a lol gauntlet for anything especially with their system she's massively popular if the previous 1 and 2 winners are excluded the her and Tharja will be higher.

Ok, maybe I value this too much. There are also those kind of players who value the potential feathers more than characters they vote for. Maybe the voices against camilla are just louder. 

But if that's the Case I rather should try to vote for one who I just like much. At least I think that the 20th highest characters are also a sign on which Characters they should take priority to release in the future. Also there is the possibility for another CYL  Banner with characters who just made it into the list like Dorcas.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The true reason is that I am a cat.

Oh my god! The end of the world is happening later than it was predicted. The Mayans were wrong! The Mayans were wrong!

Just now, ZeManaphy said:

Will be supporting Olivia, Inigo/Laslow, Nina, Shigure, to name a few. Do you think we’ll get new Brave heroes after these results?

Around the same time as last time would be my guess.

Just now, ZeManaphy said:

Will be supporting Olivia, Inigo/Laslow, Nina, Shigure, to name a few. Do you think we’ll get new Brave heroes after these results?

Definitely. These Choose Your Legends it to make new Units in new garbs and weapons. 

I'm hoping for Male!Robin. He's been lacking his iconic Levin Sword that can act like the refined Lightning Breath. Or the Rally Spectrum.

I agree with those saying the first four winners should be removed so we get different results. However, I feel like even then the results will obviously be Camilla, Tharja, Chrom, and Hector which would be pretty disappointing imo.

That said, I'm voting Frederick and Ephraim. I don't expect them to win, but not like I'd vote anyone else now. xP