Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kzBXtOu.jpg

Final Votes are in. The last two were not originally going to be Owain, but he deserves higher than place #12. (They would have gone to Nils and Raven)

The Chosen Hero shall arise!! (I have been giving him and Berkut extra votes on other devices).

Gave my last vote to Owain. Probably won't change much but I didn't feel like giving my last vote for anyone already in the top 10.

Also, since everyone else is showing who they voting for...

Edited by NSSKG151
need mb room

Will Isthar be below 100 again this time? We shall see, but for now my hopes go to Ryoma and Cordelia being above 10th place.

Also:

ZHCU1Qk.png

Edited by Ae†her

1 hour ago, Clogon said:

Eirika, I have failed you. :(

8va8u4v.png

I guess this is why you are punishing me with 200 orbs for a -ATK/+RES version of your new form. Don't worry. You shall devour a Tharja and still be deadly!

I posted this in the wrong thread. :/

My Battle ballot was...

1. Wolt
2. Radd
3. Giffca
4. Minerva
5. Marth
6. Veronica
7. Veronica

Really hoping for Brave Veronica here.

Edited by Michelaar

It's just really hard to believe that in less than 24 hours, the voting will close. I reckon we'll get the final results around Thursday, but hopefully it'll be earlier.

I wonder how the rest of the Echoes cast did.

Lachesis, Naesala and Canas, repeated once, Lachesis gets the leftover vote for three. Canas and Naesala are personal favorites who I hope can squeeze in soon.

Lachesis is also a personal favorite who I think was butchered in Heroes, both by being weak and having moe-blob art. I don't actually hate that art style, I just think it was really unfitting for her. 

Well, I don't expect any of them to make it far, but hopefully they'll see that they have fans and toss them a bone down the line sometime.