Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I hope so because I can see people trying to make them into repeat winners for the sake of trolling. 

RDIke could still sneak in, though. 

i hope not
Honestly even though it would cut out micaiah i'd rather them just push both top 10s aside.
It would make it a lot more interesting

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

i hope not
Honestly even though it would cut out micaiah i'd rather them just push both top 10s aside.
It would make it a lot more interesting

What makes me dislike RD Ike is the fact that he steals Micaiah's spotlight. He could have easily been a Gotoh in that game.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Frederick ( @Anacybele)

Glad someone else is voting him, :3

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What makes me dislike RD Ike is the fact that he steals Micaiah's spotlight. He could have easily been a Gotoh in that game.

You mean Yune stole her spotlight. RD Ike gets too much hate for something he didn't even really do. I'm tired of seeing it. He lacked development and was even a bit bland at times, that's really it.

Haven't looked much at the previous posts, but is it likely that the Top 4 CYL will be the special heroes listed for the summoning event from 2/8-3/8?  It doesn't seem like much time to create 4 new characters, but otherwise I'm not sure what the "Special Heroes" would be.  

Anyway, I'm saving my orbs until the CYL results are in and we know who will be on the New Heroes banner on 1/24, and the Legendary banner on 1/30.  Personally I'd like to see Hector and Raven on the men's side win, and Camilla and Tiki on the women's side.  Make Tiki Emblem a reality.

12 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

If Lucina is out, I may go all in for Chrom.

Exactly what I’m thinking 

it would be so cute to have them both in their brave outfits. 

Thing is...I may vote girls. There’s no way Chrom beats Ike, since Ike got 1st and 5th so now...yeah. And isn’t only the Top Hero this time? 

5 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Haven't looked much at the previous posts, but is it likely that the Top 4 CYL will be the special heroes listed for the summoning event from 2/8-3/8?  It doesn't seem like much time to create 4 new characters, but otherwise I'm not sure what the "Special Heroes" would be.  

Anyway, I'm saving my orbs until the CYL results are in and we know who will be on the New Heroes banner on 1/24, and the Legendary banner on 1/30.  Personally I'd like to see Hector and Raven on the men's side win, and Camilla and Tiki on the women's side.  Make Tiki Emblem a reality.

I bet it’s heartful valentines 

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

That's a good point but I still expect games like Warriors and Smash to have far less impact on CYL than it did before FEH came out.  FEH has been out a year, I think its more of its own thing.  Really the biggest thing Ephraim has going for him is the home field advantage he has going for him.  Like if Lyon ends up being OP and everyone starts using him that will move a lot of voters to vote for SS characters like Ephraim and Eirika.

I don't think Ericka has a chance.  

Also something I forgot to mention, Ephraim's biggest opponent is probably Chrom.  We have 3 Chroms which hurts Chrom's odds a bit I believe.  I really think Ephraim is pretty damn close to winning second place.  No way he'll beat Hector though.  

I didn't vote in the initial CYL but can't you vote for unlimited heroes in CYL?  That would mean some people might vote for Ephraim even if Ephraim isn't their favorite which mirrors the CYL with the 'backup' voters.  Though people may intentionally not vote for Ephraim if they want someone else to win b/c Ephraim is competition.  Kinda like why I'm not voting for Chrom even though I think he's pretty neat.

How would Chrom having multiple Heroes versions hurt him? 

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Glad someone else is voting him, :3

You mean Yune stole her spotlight. RD Ike gets too much hate for something he didn't even really do. I'm tired of seeing it. He lacked development and was even a bit bland at times, that's really it.

That as well, but the final boss kill credit goes to Ike.

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Marth will most likely be split again which will hurt him quite a bit. 

Shame about Marth. He should have a new version of him here at least now.

1 hour ago, Tactical Canadian said:

I can see this being his CYL unit if he won. I'd like to see the Morgan get in as the red unit tacticians honestly. Like M!Morgan can be the sword unit and F!Morgan can be the red tome unit.

Thank you. So please support this by voting for Robin. XP

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

That's a good point but I still expect games like Warriors and Smash to have far less impact on CYL than it did before FEH came out.  FEH has been out a year, I think its more of its own thing.  Really the biggest thing Ephraim has going for him is the home field advantage he has going for him.  Like if Lyon ends up being OP and everyone starts using him that will move a lot of voters to vote for SS characters like Ephraim and Eirika.

I don't think Ericka has a chance.  

Actually, the thing about that is that when the first CYL came out, it was before Heroes and Warriors were out. Smash sure, but Warriors wasn't. 

Warriors being out can very well have an influence on the votes. And the usability of units here can also influence votes now, so one can assume units like Nino or Reinhardt to be more likely to be chosen. Hector is another. But Sigurd has become a really high tiered unit thanks to his skills. 

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not a big fan of it. Robin was mixed in Awakening. But Smash RUINED it because sword lordism plagued the rest of the FE Smash cast.

Ignore the capitalization there, just a little annoyed about the Levin Sword, since it forgets that Robin was originally mixed, even if the movie clips emphasized magic (which I think it did partly out of it being easier to make it look good in first person, which is important because of Robin's face malleability). 

And I shall admit I pretty much ignored the Bronze Sword and sent Robin on a Magic binge throughout Awakening, since tomes rule and swords drool more than anything else but bows.

True, but still, it is an iconic weapon and the fact they didn't give Robin this is strange. Hell, the Tactician/Grandmaster class uses swords and tomes. Robin has only used tomes and lances, the latter from seasonals. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, so? Micaiah was busy being hijacked by Yune, as I said. She couldn't do it.

True. The game itself is flawed yet it's also good. Some of the endgame stuff really hurt some characters. I like PoR Ike (second place lord for me), but RD Ike just didn't sit well with me.

7 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

I bet it’s heartful valentines 

I hope not.  Valentine's Day is by far the worst holiday, and I don't want some corny Cupid character/matchmaker Cordelia/etc.  At least give us Gregor and a barmaid Charlotte on a St. Paddy's Day Banner.

Of course, the irony of this is that essentially third place will probably be given better versions than second (yes, I'm still salty about that).

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

People might want characters who don't have alt versions already.

Maybe,  but I'm still sticking with Chrom (probably).

2 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I hope not.  Valentine's Day is by far the worst holiday, and I don't want some corny Cupid character/matchmaker Cordelia/etc.  At least give us Gregor and a barmaid Charlotte on a St. Paddy's Day Banner.

As much as I want new units rather than seasonals now, I can't see them not doing anything for Valentines. Some people would probably be sick of it (like me) but it'll make them money, for sure. I hope they don't clog up the schedule with it, but I'm not hopeful.

As for Charlotte, I would hope they would release a base version of her, before going into even more seasonals for her. :D

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

True, but still, it is an iconic weapon and the fact they didn't give Robin this is strange. Hell, the Tactician/Grandmaster class uses swords and tomes. Robin has only used tomes and lances, the latter from seasonals. 

The General class in Sacred Stones has access to swords, lances, and axes, and across the series also has access to bows (relevant because Sheena, Faye, and Narcian use weapons that they themselves could not use, but are available to their class at some point in the series). Amelia has only used an axe.

Not to mention Amelia also has access to infantry, cavalry, and armored classes, but is only has armored movement type here.

So if Robin deserves to have a sword version, Amelia also deserves lance infantry, sword cavalry, lance cavalry, axe cavalry, sword armor, and lance armor versions just from her game alone, and bow cavalry and bow armor from the corresponding classes from other games in the series.

3 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

As much as I want new units rather than seasonals now, I can't see them not doing anything for Valentines. Some people would probably be sick of it (like me) but it'll make them money, for sure. I hope they don't clog up the schedule with it, but I'm not hopeful.

As for Charlotte, I would hope they would release a base version of her, before going into even more seasonals for her. :D

Come to think of it, Charlotte probably would be in the Valentine's Banner.  Also, having a monthlong Valentine's Banner while only giving Christmas two weeks doesn't seem right.  Christmas is the FE6 Milady of holidays, while Valentine's day is like FE6 Gwendy or Sophia tier.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The General class in Sacred Stones has access to swords, lances, and axes, and across the series also has access to bows (relevant because Sheena, Faye, and Narcian use weapons that they themselves could not use, but are available to their class at some point in the series). Amelia has only used an axe.

Not to mention Amelia also has access to infantry, cavalry, and armored classes, but is only has armored movement type here.

So if Robin deserves to have a sword version, Amelia also deserves lance infantry, sword cavalry, lance cavalry, axe cavalry, sword armor, and lance armor versions just from her game alone, and bow cavalry and bow armor from the corresponding classes from other games in the series.

By that logic Ross and Garcia would have potential to be Sword infantry of all things because of the Hero class promotion. It would literally be reverse Raven. Bow infantry even because of the Warrior's Class' Bow Access, but we're not going to pretend that that isn't a joke and even remotely likely.

Edited by Zeo

Still people debating who stole Micaiah's spotlight? Nobody stole nothing, the writers just decided Micaiah was used as a vessel for Yune and a means to save Tellius. Period.

My votes will go to Micaiah, but if Askr OCs are included then I'd vote for Bruno, Veronica and Alfonse.

19 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Of course, the irony of this is that essentially third place will probably be given better versions than second (yes, I'm still salty about that).

Maybe,  but I'm still sticking with Chrom (probably).

Chrom alliance!! Heh *hugs*