What would you do if...

Dragoncat

Hope the sci fi elements would be pulled off good enough and not make fans rage. Aliens = sci fi. Elves can be medieval fantasy though.

WWYDI Game Freak made a pokemon based on a pile of dog poop?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smile at how much Smash has grown into a frnachise that spans gaming.

Then cry as he inevitably turns out to be taking up a character slot that could have went to [insert your favourite character here].

What would you do if you were summoned into FE Heroes?

Not care? I've never even heard of it.

WWYDI you lost a bet with your friend and now you have to name your first born child Butthole? And you're pregnant/your spouse is pregnant RIGHT NOW.

@The_antithesis Do you want me to change my avatar then? If you have a phobia of cats...does it scare you?

Cry. A lot. Because there's still so much I want to do with my life and that'll take more than 3 days.

WWYDI you found out the characters in video games could actually hear you talking to them beyond the screen?

Edited by Dragoncat

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Do you want me to change my avatar then? If you have a phobia of cats...does it scare you?

It's OK, I'm fine with pictures of cats. BTW, your avatar looks really cool! I just wish I could actually use an image editor so I could create something similarly neat...

I'd tell them about the obvious weaknesses in the villain's plans, so they can nip 'em in the bud and I won't have to deal with an impossible final boss. I suck at video games T.T

WWYDI you saw the events of Tokyo Mirage Sessions on the news?

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

It's OK, I'm fine with pictures of cats. BTW, your avatar looks really cool! I just wish I could actually use an image editor so I could create something similarly neat...

I didn't make it, but I'm decent with image editors.

Think, cool, FE is leaking! And try to find Boyd because he'd be just my type...although idk how my family would react to me having a green haired boyfriend.

WWYDI your TV caught on fire?

Pick up my phone and laptop, call 999, and evacuate the house. I don't have any means of stopping electrical fires...

WWYDI you were mistakenly put into a high ranking government position? Like, the winner of an election accidentally put your name instead of their own. 

Edited by The_antithesis