What would you do if...

Dragoncat

Exchange dick pics. Now they know they got the wrong number, but I do not mind continuing the dick measuring contest!

WWYDI if you playfully slapped your classmate's butt, but it turns out that it is your teacher and not your classmate?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call the cops that about someone trespassing.

WWYDI you made a really loud fart about 6 hours ago?

Go out to a corn field and release it there so I don't have to smell that fart all day anywhere in my house.

WWYDI that Fire Emblem and Ring Fit Adventure crossover meme not only became a full fledged game, but the highest rated and best selling game on the Switch ever?

Sure. I shall challenge him to an eating contest.

WWYDI you found out your parents are actually aliens?

Laugh as the idiots who started it destroy themselves along with their enemies. Then cry because they destroyed billions of innocent lives along with themselves. Then get angry because they senselessly destroyed billions of innocent human and animal lives for nothing valuable and no good reason (real talk: there is no good reason to start a nuclear war. None). And then die from the fallout, I guess.

WWYDI you found out humans were descended from oranges instead of apes?

Make a good profit off the gullible imbeciles that would want to visit Lake Tittycaca for dem memez.
If I took 1 dollar or Euro from each person that came by, I think I'd be set for life afterwards.

WWYDI someone aggressively advertised used tissues to you?

That sounds kind of naughty. Who would eat cheese at 3 am unless it is that kind of "cheese?" Anyways, I would call the Flame Emperor.

WWYDI Claude was in your house at 3 pm gargling your milk?

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Who would eat cheese at 3 am unless it is that kind of "cheese?"

me-sneaking-into-the-kitchen-with-no-pan

Ever heard of the "shredded cheese at 3 am" meme?

7 hours ago, XRay said:

WWYDI Claude was in your house at 3 pm gargling your milk?

Tell him to please stop I bought that milk with my own money and I don't have throw away income. And see if he wants to go bowling or something.

WWYDI Edelgard told you she was going to bomb a church in your town?

Call animal control.

Imagine yourself exactly one hour from now after reading this sentence, WWYDI a bird 100 feet directly above you takes a dump? Would you wash your hair? Not do anything because you did not notice it landing on the roof of your car or building you are in? Laugh because it landed on the pedestrian next to you because it is really windy?

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

me-sneaking-into-the-kitchen-with-no-pan

Ever heard of the "shredded cheese at 3 am" meme?

Never heard the meme, but I do understand sneaking into the kitchen with nothing on at night being hungry, but I usually opt for canned soup or a bowl of frozen fruits.

7 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

WWYDI Edelgard told you she was going to bomb a church in your town?

Give her a hug to calm her down. If she still wants to go kaboom, I will direct her to go supernova against Russia, China, ISIS, North Korea, or some other bad countries and terrorists.