What would you do if...

Dragoncat

Cool. Collect them.

WWYDI Nintendo offered to make you an android of your favorite Nintendo waifu/husbando?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's better than nothing I guess.  Make it have the ability to bear kids and then I'll be enthusiastic

WWYDI someone sent you a CD disk and warned you with an elaborate note not to play it, not to think about playing it, and not even think about not playing it?

I already failed the last two instructions, so I might as well fail the first instruction.

WWYDI you became the first vampire?

Be the last one too.

WWYDI Int Sys made an FE game where the fighting is all music and acting related? Whoever can recite shakespearean quotes better takes less damage!

Ask where they got it so I can get some more and ideally have enough to keep me looking younger and try to figure out how I can maintain myself for the next few hundred years.

7 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Either bring back some much missed friends.. or film the unauthorized sequel to "Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead".

I see you are a man of culture as well.

WWYDI you discovered a journal that documents ominous and chilling events in no apparent proper chronology? (Like from 1987 to 1776 to 1955 to 1639 and ending in 61,000,009 B.C.)

Call Doctor Who.

WWYDI there was a zombie apocalypse, but when people turn into zombies, their teeth and nails fall out?

Be relieved, they're less dangerous.

WWYDI you were offered a million dollars to wear a cow suit and let baby calves try to nurse off your udders for an hour?

Be able to understand half of everyone who ever speaks since some will speak normally and some will be so drenched in l33t speak that it might as well be a new language?

WWYDI it was possible to save Jeralt but it kept Byleth from being able to S-support Leonie because she marries Jeralt and by the end of the game she's having his baby?

We're only getting started?  Well at least I know I'm not living in a Souls game so this should be semi-managable.

WWYDI you found out you were fat because you didn't eat enough Doritos and your blood was thin because you didn't drink enough Mountain Dew?