What would you do if...

Dragoncat

Depends on the context, if what I posted still holds true today then I don't care. If it doesn't i'd respond to whatever the person wrote and inform them that what they quoted no longer holds true today.

WWYDI The entire mod team disappeared, and you where the only one with admin rights on this site.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If just once, then use it right away and enjoy those free few minutes I have to make sure I'm not late for something important.  If an indefinite number of times, then I am going to spam abuse it every chance I get.

WWYDI the video game collection you had all of a sudden became the last available way for anyone in the entire world to be able to play those specific titles?

Be a lot more paranoid that ducks are everywhere in my nearby location.

WWYDI you met face to face with someone who used to write internet fanfiction back in the 2000s but hasn't had much of a presence on the internet since then?

Talk to them, figure out why they stopped writing it, make sure they're not the My Immortal author though, but then again she's probably grown out of that cringe stage. I relate.

WWYDI Joe Zieja(voice of Claude) and Joe Brogie(voice of Sylvain) made a talk show called Not So Average Joes?

1 hour ago, Void Emperor said:

Run.

From a talk show led by two FE VAs?

1 hour ago, Void Emperor said:

WWYDI you woke up with your FE waifu/husbando in your bed?

Question why he's there first, then chow chicka chow, baby.

WWYDI a dog asked you for mac n cheese?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Until Heroes becomes an actual game instead of a money/time sink, I'm going to keep doing what I've always done with that entry: Hard Pass.

WWYDI you discovered that one obscure movie you saw bits and pieces of as a kid but never had the chance to see the whole thing, made a note to yourself to try and watch it one day bit never did in those years, finally got to sit down and watch the whole thing only to find out it was a lot worse than you thought it would be?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd be sad because I've been a fan of the Mario series since childhood and would hate to see it go anytime soon. 

WWYDI Nintendo announced that Genealogy of the Holy War was getting an Echoes-style remake?