What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing. I do not dislike Klondike bars, but I do not like them that much either. They are just meh to me.

WWYDI you clicked the following spoiler and expected to see something?

Spoiler

Ha! Gotcha! Nothing to see here besides these words.

If random meaning Edelgard, then be super happy. If random meaning some other waifu, then I will still be happy. If random meaning Surtr or Hel, not sure how I would feel about it. If random meaning anyone else, I guess it would be cool.

WWYDI you are presented with a button that can erase the universe?

Ask if I can recreate it the way I want it. If the answer is yes, I'd press it. If the answer is no, I'd try to find a way to destroy the button so that no one can push it even accidentally.

WWYDI you found out your name was legally changed to your Serenes Forest user name?

Neat! "Hi, my name is XRay! Nice to meet you! No, I cannot see your underwear unless you want me to." Never mind, typing a story got me ninja'd.

42 is definitely not the Holy Grail of answers. 69 is. It looks like yin and yang or two Ouroboros. It also looks like what everyone's parents did. 

WWYDI if you saw some stranger's undies, or worse, bare crotch area? I remember there was a special kid in high school, and, well, he is very special and awkward indeed. One time, I walked into the boy's bathroom to take a piss and I saw the special kid taking a piss. But instead of just pulling down his pants just a little, he pulled his pants down by a lot. I immediately turned away and walked out the bathroom to try to comprehend and process that I just saw a stranger's man booty in real life. I had to walk back in to take a piss. He is a good kid though and pretty smart, I just wish he knew how privileged he is to get away with mooning people unintentionally.

Live in one that is real, and it would be one of the "fictional" universes we know of, which are cooler.

WWYDI the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones happened in your town?

Since I want my wedding to be small and casual, I think I will be safe. I just hope none of my friends are having a huge wedding party.

WWYDI if you want a small wedding, but your spouse wants a big wedding, or vice versa?

Force him to drop the soap and make him my bitch-witch. I will shove Ragnell-Alondite so hard and humiliatingly up his two crotch holes that he would try to destroy his horcruxes so he can die and wish he was never born. That filthy half-breed mutt needs to be taught a lesson about Beorc superiority.

WWYDI if you saw Feh on your bed?

Edited by XRay

Claim the territory as my own and become the emperor.

WWYDI you have a mind reading parrot that repeats whatever thoughts out loud of whichever person the parrot is looking?

We Toy Story now?

23 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

WWYDI this upcoming April Fools Day, everyones username was changed to BallzDeep69?

I am tempted to actually do this. Someone remind me to do this next April Fool's Day.

WWYDI I actually did that?