What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bring Felicia to this world and train her to to be a better chef by showing her the TV show Hell's Kitchen by Gordon Ramsey. And make her resistant to fire and extreme heat. 

What would you do if Gordon Ramsey was judging your cooking?

Tear apart the house looking for it. I don't even have a wallet but I assume that means my ID card and stuff.

WWYDI there was a portal in your closet that would transport you to any fictional world, but you couldn't take anything from your world with you except the clothes you were wearing?

15 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

WWYDI you could bring one fictional character to reality (plus any powers/abilities/special weapons they have)

Okay so my previous question still stands:

WWYDI there was a portal in your closet that would transport you to any fictional world, but you couldn't take anything from your world with you except the clothes you were wearing?

But I had to answer this one too. Since I'm playing Xenoblade right now...make Shulk tell me the winning powerball numbers, or at least the answers to the prizeweek puzzle for the newspaper my mom's been wanting to win for so long. Then he'd say he can't have visions on command and can't pick what he sees, so I'd have to do something else with him. Show him the Shrek movies then and see how long it takes for him to get the reference and go "wtf, me and Fiora are NOT ogres. Or were not in her case..." Then I'd pat the poor boy's head and suggest he get one of the smartphones in my world and open up a Tinder or something. She wouldn't want him to dwell on her and be lonely the rest of his life, I'm sure.

I would travel to the world of FE Fates, Birthright. I would change the history there. I would invent gunpowder and guns to push back the people from Nohr, and when Flora does that... thing, I would save her with some holy water. Then I would reunite the two kingdoms as one. 

What would you do if you was a cowboy?

I'd try my luck at capturing Billy the Kid or Butch Cassidy.

What would you do if the 2020 Tokyo Olympics got cancelled as of today? (Insert whatever reason you want, if necessary.)

Go wtf and get myself my own killer ice cream cone for my team.

WWYDI Sinnoh remakes were announced, but it was just a remake for Platinum, not Diamond or Pearl?

Try to eat them and they'd probably be too strong for my taste, so I'd leave them where they were.

WWYDI the zombie apocalypse started a few towns away from where you are?

54 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Hide in an underground bunker.

WWYDI Canas was in Heroes?

Probably get more orbs to summon a 5 star Canas. 

WWYDI there was a Fire Emblem X Star Fox crossover? (I'm working on it actually lol)

Enjoy it once I get a Switch.

WWYDI Nintendo announced the release of Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion on Switch (with Arena and Daggerfall on Virtual Console) and, to commemorate the occasion, made an Elder Scrolls-themed version of the Switch called the Nintendo S'wit?