What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god... Please! Spare me from this cruel fate!

I'd also probably throw up.

WWYDI Edelgard asked you for tips on how to seduce Byleth?

Question if the reasons I disliked them stemmed from having an atypical upbringing. After all it's hard to be down to Earth when you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

WWYDI your body clock decided it wanted to function like you were on the other side of the world despite the fact you need it to function correctly?

That translates to roughly 85$ Canadian dollars, so they're still out of my price range.

WWYDI Claude started a toaster oven cult?

Declare that Claude deserves to become the new religious leader of Garreg Mach for he is the one who was capable of advancing to such a level of technology from seemingly nothing.

WWYDI a new Fire Emblem anime was greenlit for a 100+ episode run but it's not based on any of the previous games and is set in an entirely new setting and cast of characters the franchise never saw before?

Assuming it's good, watch it legally and encourage others to do so; hoping that IntSys will take the success and animate the Fire Emblem stories we do know.

WWYDI if all consoles, -including pc games and roms of games that are- newer than the Nintendo 64 suddenly stopped working?

I'd probably get used to it after a while.  It would be like a second alarm clock actually.

WWYDI Rhea promoted Seteth and Flayns marriage as being something necessary to maintain their bloodline and demanded that you forget they were ever related in any way?

Kidnap Flayn and save her from her cruel fate. 

WWYDI you went on a date with your favourite FE character, but they made you watch chicken little?