What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they just need to LET IT GO! LET IT GOOO! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORRE!

(Sorry)

WWYDI the fe4 remake, Arvis and Sigurd become secret lovers, and the Valflame incident is just their cover story?

Be amazed that the developers were allowed to get such a plot point past Nintendo and then see if it is able to affect the remainder of the plot in a meaningful way.  I know I can't expect much given the franchises track record but I'd still be curious at least.

WWYDI a pair of Siamese cats made a mess out of your greeting hall?

Just let it happen. It's not like that person has anything to gain from my death.
I'm dirt poor, my organs could probably kill a person instead of saving them, and I own nothing of greater value except sentimental.

WWYDI someone came up to you and was like "hey, your favorite thing totally sucks!"?

Ninjamonkey on the Profile picture Punch-up, you mean?

WWYDI Micaiah came to your door because she was running away from the Begnion Occupational army?

Chocolate ice cream sounds pretty good right now. It's like 8 degrees out and I'm dying of heat.

And I don't even mean that sarcastically.

WWYDI Someone Toucha'd your Spaghet?

Cry a lot for the only Forum I know that has respectable people in it that won't rag on you for having a different opinion on stuff, be it Fire Emblem or other things.

WWYDI you saw someone in the streets wearing rolls of toilet paper instead of shoes?

Find something to tie it up with and then find out what scientific community I need to contact so that I can tell them that unicorns do in fact exist.  As tempting as it would be to drink its blood for what I could obtain, I'm worried enough about the repercussions of doing so.

WWYDI somebody quoted a post you made several years ago?