What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo I’d do it but I’d throw up and die. Actually…. maybe I’d live but cry because I missed an awesome opportunity— money and dying in a cool way!

WWYDI they announced that Engage was a joke and they were discontinuing the FE series (oh my gosh imagining this is bringing tears to my eyes)

I'd honestly get kind of depressed if Fire Emblem got discontinued anytime soon since it's my third favorite Nintendo IP behind TLoZ (at #2) and Mario (at #1). It's such a fun and unique series to play through and it would really suck if it ended. 

WWYDI The prices of all past Fire Emblem games pre-Awakening suddenly dropped down to MSRP value (Ex. Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, etc. would only be around $40-60 depending on the system).

Find myself bug-eyed at the idea of the games suddenly being that cheap again and then ask myself, "The Retro Game Market... Did it burst?!"

WWYDI EKSE's Off the Meds was suddenly your ringtone and it played at max volume in a crowd along with people you knew?

Probably get embarrassed, quickly mute the ringtone and remember to put my ringtone on silent the next time I'm out in public.

WWYDI Alear got a third, green strand of hair between their blue and red strands?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEE! ASDFmovie references aside, probably run, cry, scream, and get fried by a laser beam.

WWYDI you woke up with the ability to read minds?