What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm I would be like how Edelgard you strictly Byleth and I'm gay?

What would you do if you were cursed to marry Ike(RD) and go on a romantic steamy honeymoon in a sauna just the two of you

Edited by EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen

Try to run far, far, faaaar away, never to return.
Not that I hate Ike, far from it, but when it comes to honeymoons and saunas, I'd rather do that with a girl than a guy, if you catch my drift.

WWYDI you had to spend a day with any character from the last game you've played?

Have Alois eat the other half of the cookie from my mouth while daddy Jeralt is watching his daughter. I am a bad, bad girl. (I have to replay the dialogue portions twice because I make Byleth sound kind of mean, sarcastic, and sassy when I first go through the conversations, but I also want to have good support with lots of characters.)

WWYDI if you had a sassy child?

Only give tacos if he solves the problem of evil.

WWYDI you had to go into haunted house?

Depends on how I’m attacked. If it’s with a sword I’d probably run. If it was with a kick or punch on the other hand...

WWYDI: you were suddenly transported to a fantasy video game world?

Depends which one and who I'm transported with. Friends and family are super important to me.

WWYDI Jaffar and Nino came to your door with baby Raigh and Lugh in their arms and beg to take shelter in your home?

Counter sue the government for spending my tax dollars on giving me tickets instead of spending it on better stuff.

WWYDI if you have to take medicine anally?

Take it and complain the whole time.

WWYDI your phone rang and you went to answer it and it stopped ringing, and then you got a text from an unknown number that said "Cupcakes are gay muffins"?