If your boobs get bigger aren’t you growing up or gaining weight

IEatLasers

2 hours ago, Nym said:

Oh I see, sorry if I asked something too personal by the way. I'm too curious sometimes.

No don’t be! It’s just like so messy And stuff. Don’t feel bad about anything~ 

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Things the world did not need to know: What I cut out of this quote.

Sorry Idk I kinda just thought this place was for disjointed thoughts so I didn’t filter my thoughts out even the super risqué ones! 

2 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

That...explains something about me. I am confused and shocked to have learned something about myself in this thread or this site.

This thread was a success.

I love teaching people things! But umm I’m no expert in things like that so at least my thread could help you. 

2 hours ago, Belisarius said:

no, youre actually getting smaller

Lol!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

That...explains something about me. I am confused and shocked to have learned something about myself in this thread or this site.

This thread was a success.

I assume you're from Denmark then? 

Denmark also has the record for happiest citizens, so I wonder if that's related...a bunch of "size matters" women over there? And men who can fit their standards? On top of their free healthcare and stuff?

Measure it though to find out if you're the average. Or don't.

13 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

No don’t be! It’s just like so messy And stuff. Don’t feel bad about anything~ 

Alright then :D:

57 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Dragoncat! When you ask a question like that it’s hard to tell if your motives are pure...*facepalm*

Yup they are DEFINATELY pure... yup.

Should we give DragonCat a plane ticket? XD

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I assume you're from Denmark then? 

Denmark also has the record for happiest citizens, so I wonder if that's related...a bunch of "size matters" women over there? And men who can fit their standards? On top of their free healthcare and stuff?

Measure it though to find out if you're the average. Or don't.

Where did you get that statistic from?  I've seen hundreds of examples of that anatomy, and 10 inches is extremely above average.  My quick Google-fu shows 7.1 inches as the highest average for a country, and Denmark isn't in the top 10.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Where did you get that statistic from?  I've seen hundreds of examples of that anatomy, and 10 inches is extremely above average.  My quick Google-fu shows 7.1 inches as the highest average for a country, and Denmark isn't in the top 10.

Maybe a newer study happened? Because I swear I googled it once and that's what came up.

Oh and guys! I was joking! I don't need a plane ticket. 10 inches would probably HURT.

I thought the strikethrough would indicate a joke enough. I admit it...I can be kind of a pervert and I do crave...stuff, but yeah.

Edited by Dragoncat

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Maybe a newer study happened? Because I swear I googled it once and that's what came up.

I'd take that study with a grain of salt, since it's a solid 3 inches over the other largest countries.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'd take that study with a grain of salt, since it's a solid 3 inches over the other largest countries.

Yeah, I see. If you're finding other studies then maybe not.

5 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

The birth control pill can make your boobs bigger too!

I’ve actually begun taking that! 

Not for the reasons you’d think...

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah, I see. If you're finding other studies then maybe not.

I bet your study was made by boys in Denmark 

I think I remember hearing Iceland has a museum dedicated specifically to the phallus. Complete with pewter molds cast of several Icelandic athletes' seed delivering protrusions.

Said country also invented an app for making sure the person you're about to date isn't closely related to you.

And remember to drink plenty of milk! (Skip to 41:19 if the link doesn't go right to it).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

12 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

I’ve actually begun taking that! 

Not for the reasons you’d think..

Taking birth control for a less horrible and/or random period is pretty normal, though.

seconding that this is a good thread.

On 1/20/2018 at 6:39 PM, IEatLasers said:

Heh. Yeah thanks. I know I don’t. Still feel bad about it but also like I’m nkt in the wrong for it and I know that I just act like I owe everyone so much sometimes. Idk. 

Hey, it's easier to give advice than to follow advice. I feel bad about things that I shouldn't feel bad for all the time. I apologize over everything.... Speaking of which, I mean to reply to this a few days ago but I got sidetracked. Sorry!

Also LOL to everything Dragoncat said

Yeahhhhhhh I'm calling bullshit in the 4th degree on that Denmark stat. For accuracy's sake:

5c27ebb21981a117f1e4542501562c82--journa

10'' is not only above average. For even the most well endowed of populations, its past the 2 standard deviations mark on the trailing tail of the bell curve. (i.e. its so far out beyond the range of normal values, its considered a statistical anomoly)

A 10+ inch penis is like that double 1% crit on a 30% chance to hit. 

If you have one, you basically won God's lottery. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 hour ago, Terrador said:

When my breasts grow it's because I'm getting FATTER,

#ManProblems

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

it sounds painful

I don't think its like female breasts where if it gets TOO big, it causes back problems and physical discomfort and becomes a royal pain-in-the-ass to just lug around all day. Never will you ever hear a man unironically complain why have I been cursed with this ungodly large penis???

...now on the woman's end...

2008-06-16-0chart.jpg

...I can't vouch for the methods and sources behind this chart or the scientific accuracy thereof. It originally came from a survery of buzzfeed users IIRC, so take that for what its worth. 

Other persons in this thread are in a better position than me to either agree or disagree with those--findings. 

But yeah. That at least seems to be a prima facie case for "there is such a thing as Too much."

Edited by Shoblongoo