New player. Any decks of these characters? (question)

Famalamadingdong

Hi I'm kind of new to this game and I would like to know some good decks for characters that I liked using in the fire emblem games that I've played. Preferably if you have a mae, berkut, tana, tsubasa oribe, selkie, anna, faye, hinoka, lilith, oboro, olivia, shade, tana, a!tiki or velouria deck it would be nice if you could share it with me.  Obviously, it's ok if you don't have all of the decks but if you even have 1 or 2 it would help a lot! Thank you!

Well, first off, is there anyone you really really like and might use whether or not they're good? I kind of specialize in decks built around less-than-amazing MCs, while TheVinceKnight is better at coming up with more optimal stuff.

Mae, Tiki, and Faye can all be easily added to decks of their color, and you can technically run Tiki MC, though using only Adult Tiki will limit your options. I have seen Oboro used as an MC by a friend, let me see if he still has his list lying around and I'll try to get back to you tonight or tomorrow with that and anything I can find for the other cards - I know Tsubasa can be used as MC, and there should be others. If you're planning on running Shade or Anna as your MC, I'd advise against it, but if you're set on it, I'll see what I can do.

Not all characters and cards are created equal.  I'm not sure how familiar you are with TCGs, but if you've played at least one, you should have some preferred deck type.  You've listed a lot of characters, so you need to ask yourself the following:

1. Do I like overpowering my opponent?  Irritating them?  Stalling?  Messing with their field?  Something else?
2. Do I want a top-tier deck, or do I want to have fun with my favorite characters?

Answer these questions, and it should narrow down what kind of deck you're looking for.

For the record, it's not possible to have a Lilith deck because she only has a cost 2 card. She could potentially supplement some other character deck who depends on orb flips like the royals, but you can't really use Lilith like you would other characters because her one card isn't designed to be centered around others.

Olivia can't be played as your Main Character either, since she lacks a Cost 1.

Out of all the decks you mentioned, it's fairly possible to build Berkut, Tiki (but not just restricting yourself to the Adult version alone), Selkie, Velouria and Oboro. The other cards are basically splash material (they work better in other decks, not a deck focused on them).

Selkie definitely has the most potential out of all of them, I just don't know exactly how to build said deck myself.