Thracia 776 Team-Size

KevinskyHaaz

Hey guys! So I finally got my Thracia 776 patch working and I've been playing it for a while now and enjoying it quite a bit. I am currently on Chapter 7 (wow that Manster escape was fun but difficult!) I just wanted the opinion of some of the veterans of Thracia: how many units do you recommend I train throughout the game? In most FE's I usually end up with a team of 12-15, but I know this game has the whole fatigue factor to take in. So, would you recommend more units than that? I was thinking maybe more like 18-20?

Thanks for any help you can offer! 

On 1/20/2018 at 8:45 PM, KevinskyHaaz said:

Hey guys! So I finally got my Thracia 776 patch working and I've been playing it for a while now and enjoying it quite a bit. I am currently on Chapter 7 (wow that Manster escape was fun but difficult!) I just wanted the opinion of some of the veterans of Thracia: how many units do you recommend I train throughout the game? In most FE's I usually end up with a team of 12-15, but I know this game has the whole fatigue factor to take in. So, would you recommend more units than that? I was thinking maybe more like 18-20?

Thanks for any help you can offer! 

You'll likely hit over 20 anyway (I was closer to 25), and even then you might have to put unused units in because of fatigue.

Thankfully enough units exist with decent to good bases and you do have quite a few staff units (because those get to be quite the drain on stamina), as well as the scrolls to improve pretty much anyone's growths.