Choose your legends 2 predictions

Jonahtron

So voting for the 2nd choose your legends just stared. If we go by the resaults of the previous one, Hector and Tharja are almost assured to get in, and Chrom and Camilla are Highly likely to win as well. Of course they could be overtaken if there’s a big enough push, so I want to know who you predict to win, and what they’ll be like on the banner. I’m thinking:

-Sword infantry or armor knight  Hector

-Lance infantry Chrom

-Mounted mage Tharja

-Flying mage Camilla, though we already got one of those, so maybe an infantry mage? Since she can reclass to sorcerer.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For males I think it's going to be Hector and one of Ephraim/Chrom with Ephraim having higher chances due to Chrom already having 2 seasonal variants. I guess Reinhardt will meme his way up to the top 20 but I don't think he'll get much farther than that.

For females as much as I don't like it Tharja is probably going to get the 1st place, for the 2nd place I'll believe that Eirika will reach it (although the competition with F!Corrin, Azura and Celica will be tough). Camilla I feel is going to fall a bit because she's both a polarizing character and has 2 seasonal variants which should make some people think twice about her.

I feel like a lot of people are underestimating Marth if they're really going to combine the votes.

Not that I should take it that much value, but Azura did beat Camilla in the NY Gauntlet. She might rank higher than last time. Then again I don't know how well Eirika, F!Corrin, & Ninian against her either.

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Camilla I feel is going to fall a bit because she's both a polarizing character

The format of this poll means that that doesn't matter. You cannot downvote characters, meaning being a voter's least favorite character and being a voter's 8th-favorite character are functionally identical. Positive feelings towards a character give them points, whereas negative feelings towards a character are of no consequence.

If they decide to add up the split character's votes when they are counting them, then I think Marth will place quite nicely. Hopefully top 3.

Please IS, this isn't fair.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The format of this poll means that that doesn't matter. You cannot downvote characters, meaning being a voter's least favorite character and being a voter's 8th-favorite character are functionally identical. Positive feelings towards a character give them points, whereas negative feelings towards a character are of no consequence.

True, her haters weren't going to vote for her either way so that aspect doesn't have that much weight on her spot.

My statement has a bigger focus on the "she already has 2 seasonal variants" part though. As popular as Camilla is, her showing up in the "Hoshidan" New Years Banner instead of Hinoka/Ryoma left a sour taste in many players mouth so that's going to reduce the number of votes she'll get, maybe not by a huge margin like I'd wish to but it will have some impact even if it is rather small. After all, I'm sure even some Camilla fans are getting tired of the unnecessary pandering IS has been giving to her, even if those are an extreme minority they still count.

That reminds me that I also have some hopes on overconfidence, with people ensuring Tharja and Camilla's victory that'll lead to some deciding on not voting on them because "they already won" which can turn into their downfall. Then again the chances of this are extremely low but they're not zero.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Alexmender

I feel like the masses don't put that much thought into this and will simply vote for the characters they like regardless.

Fair enough, at the end of the day everyone should go with whoever they like the most. Although wasting votes in trash like Gheb is unforgivable imo.

how'bout voting for levin and call it a day?

because, if you remember, ike was added just some months before the brave banner happened, so this means that if a character that's not in the game yet reaches the 1st or 2nd position on this new CYL event, he/she has to be added before the new brave banner comes out

of course, it's perfectly possible that ike was planned to be released before the first brave heroes banner since the very beginning (and honestly it's the more plausible case), but you never know

For males: Marth, Chrom, Hector, Ephraim

For females: Camilla, Tharja, Eirika, Micaiah

Also, Brigand Boss is going to score very high I can tell. Please, let him win.

Rein-time will probably be the most voted Thracia character. Whether he wins or not is up for debate though.

I definitely expect Hector and Camilla. Though now that Echoes is a thing, we might see some Echoes characters in the top spots.

I'll be happy if Azura wins but i doubt,

I think there will be a stir up of the lower ranks but the top spots will be similar to what we saw before with Hector and Chrom/Ephraim for guys and Tharja and Camilla for girls. The only other girl I can see threatening the top spot is Azura because of utility in Heroes.

4 hours ago, Jonahtron said:

-Sword infantry or armor knight  Hector

-Lance infantry Chrom

-Mounted mage Tharja

-Flying mage Camilla, though we already got one of those, so maybe an infantry mage? Since she can reclass to sorcerer.

The color balance might be pretty horrid if they go with their alt weapons. Sword Hector, Lance Chrom, Dark Knight (Sword or Dark Magic) Tharja and Mage Flier Camilla looks like 3 reds and a blue to me. They are conceptually interesting, however. I wonder if they have have a theme like the last CYL or just all do their own thing.

I don't think Sword armor is sane option fie Hector. We already have two Burger Kings and now try imagine Hector powercreeping them. He is General in fe6 and armor lances still have lot of room for new addition.

I myself will not vote for Tharja as my priorities lies elsewhere, but I wouldn't mind get her brave variant. She is pretty cool character.

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

I think there will be a stir up of the lower ranks but the top spots will be similar to what we saw before with Hector and Chrom/Ephraim for guys and Tharja and Camilla for girls. The only other girl I can see threatening the top spot is Azura because of utility in Heroes.

The color balance might be pretty horrid if they go with their alt weapons. Sword Hector, Lance Chrom, Dark Knight (Sword or Dark Magic) Tharja and Mage Flier Camilla looks like 3 reds and a blue to me. They are conceptually interesting, however. I wonder if they have have a theme like the last CYL or just all do their own thing.

They don’t have to be red mages. Although looking back, one of them would probably be colorless. Maybe Chrom could wield a bow?

47 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They’ve different ideas. That’s about who you’ll vote for, this is about who you think will win.

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I guess Reinhardt will meme his way up to the top 20

Rein will definitely be top ten. Heck, I would even say top 5 and it won't be just because of memes (he was popular in FEH before them). This CYL event is open to all FEH users. Rein is one of the strongest and most available heroes being a 4*. Many users rely on him to clear the FEH content and therefore will get attached to him.

Previous CYL only had FE fans vote, now it will mainly be FEH players. It will be interesting to see how unit balance in FEH affects this poll. 

My safe prediction is Hector, Robin, Tharja, and Azura as the winners.

I think Chrom and Camilla will just slightly underperform. I could see them and also Ephraim, Marth, Celica, and Nino having a shot at an upset though.

Predictions

Males: Hector, Chrom (or even Male Robin)

Females: Tharja and Camilla (Micaiah or Azura as backup either ors)

Also a reminder to here don't hate on the obvious top characters that is obviously popular especially since people like them (myself included) be respectful...

Reinhardt might be top 10 or 20 if he pulls a Dorcas

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Males - Rival theme

1st - Hector: Sword Armor, (Eliwood)

2nd - Ephraim: Bow Infantry, (Innes)

Females - Love theme

1st - Tharja: B. Mage Infantry (Robin)

2nd - Camilla: G. Dragon Infantry (Corrin)

Alternates

Males - Daughter theme

1st - Hector: G. Armor Mage (Lilina)

2nd - Chrom: Sword Infantry (Lucina)

Females - Sibling theme

Azura/Camilla: Staff Infantry/Flier (Hoshidan Corrin)

Celica/Eirika: Lance Cavelier (Conrad/Ephraim)

Some of these are a bit of a stretch, and I can't see Tharja placing out of the top 2 realistically. I mainly just tried to balance the color and movement pool and go with neat ideas.

Edited by Ressueah

4 hours ago, Yexin said:

how'bout voting for levin and call it a day?

because, if you remember, ike was added just some months before the brave banner happened, so this means that if a character that's not in the game yet reaches the 1st or 2nd position on this new CYL event, he/she has to be added before the new brave banner comes out

of course, it's perfectly possible that ike was planned to be released before the first brave heroes banner since the very beginning (and honestly it's the more plausible case), but you never know

Charlotte disproves this theory.