Choose your legends 2 predictions

Jonahtron

11 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Until the the next new FE16 version comes next

I don't know about that. Echoes dialed back with the whole sex appeal. Only characters I can think of that showed cleavage is Mathilda and Sonya. Mathilda is married to Clive (unless you're one of those... people that like to admire from afar, totally what I meant, not some NTR loving *^%#^*@) and Sonya merely likes to flaunt her beauty, but isn't interested in any kind of relationship. Zerkmonsterhunter made a good video about analyzing Sonya. Go check that out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U09b6R52LDM

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I don't know about that. Echoes dialed back with the whole sex appeal. Only characters I can think of that showed cleavage is Mathilda and Sonya. Mathilda is married to Clive (unless you're one of those... people that like to admire from afar, totally what I meant, not some NTR loving *^%#^*@) and Sonya merely likes to flaunt her beauty, but isn't interested in any kind of relationship. Zerkmonsterhunter made a good video about analyzing Sonya. Go check that out

No it didn't like at all

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

It's bit of topic, but I too have many issues with Zerkmonsterhunter interpretation of her character, especially as my impression is pretty much opposite (ie, that her maturity is real and childishness facade, though that's not only thing I disagree there). 

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

There's already some talk about it here, but how much do you think the new Eirika will affect her CYL chances overall?

I think Eirika fans will mostly keep voting for her, and casual Heroes fans will either go "wow, this new girl is pretty cool, maybe I'll vote for her" or "oh yeah, Eirika, forgot about her" and then either vote for her or not.

I think people making a huge deal over this and it probably won't lessen her chances at all, if anything it will bring in potential voters who weren't aware or interested in Eirika before. 

It definitely will lessen her chances since apparently people think "already have many alts/got an alt" is a factor when voting for a character you like in a poll(not). I'd rather see Celica over Eirika as a fresh surprise.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

7 hours ago, Cysx said:

No, I meant, maybe a new Ephraim is already on the way. Or not.

Part of me wonders if IS does have a new Ephraim in the works.  And if he happens to win CYL, would they just hold him off until then and pretend they made him for CYL and not just cause?

At the same time, its unlikely that our first two alternates that aren't CYL or seasonal would both be SS units.  Meaning that if they plan to do an alt Ephraim with Garm, it would be a ways off.

32 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Part of me wonders if IS does have a new Ephraim in the works.  And if he happens to win CYL, would they just hold him off until then and pretend they made him for CYL and not just cause?

At the same time, its unlikely that our first two alternates that aren't CYL or seasonal would both be SS units.  Meaning that if they plan to do an alt Ephraim with Garm, it would be a ways off.

Imagine if they release Garm Ephraim before the CYL2 banner. For the CYL2 banner we would get staff Ephraim XD

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

There's already some talk about it here, but how much do you think the new Eirika will affect her CYL chances overall?

It’ll certainly affect her to some noticeable degree. I’d rather vote for Faye, though. 

I place my bet on Tharja and Camilla, as much as I dislike them.

I don't think Chrom will make it, honestly. Maybe Hector? I honestly have no idea for the male selection, but probably those who scored high last round.

(how about we vote for f.robin and soleil)

4 hours ago, Christactics said:

I place my bet on Tharja and Camilla, as much as I dislike them.

I don't think Chrom will make it, honestly. Maybe Hector? I honestly have no idea for the male selection, but probably those who scored high last round.

(how about we vote for f.robin and soleil)

Marth will most likely make it this time. Chrom, Hector, Eliwood and Ephraim are also likely to be within the top 10. 

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Marth will most likely make it this time. Chrom, Hector, Eliwood and Ephraim are also likely to be within the top 10. 

Chrom will probably be too 10 but he isn’t winning. 

Ike voters won’t vote him. Hector or Marth. 

Snash voters (Ike, Roy, Lucina) will vote Marth or Robin, maybe Corrin. 

If Marth’s combined votes win, they may throw him in this time to avoid outlash. 

Ephiram has a surge in popularity with memes. 

Chrom just got a variant last month so people may not care as much. 

Sadly i I don’t think I’ll ever get brave Chrom but I’m doing all I can!

I think most Ike voters will go for Hector and Ephraim. I could see some Ike voters going for Micaiah as well because she becomes the de facto face of Tellius with Ike's removal. Most Lyn voters will go the way of Hector, Eliwood, Nino and possibly Eirika. Most Roy voters will probably go for Eliwood, Marth and possibly Micaiah. Lucina voters will most likely go for Chrom, Robin, Marth and maybe Tharja. 

Overall, I think Hector benefits the most and since he was in third place among the males, he's almost guaranteed to be the top male character in popularity. Marth is an interesting case because his votes are split so if they combine him, I think he can win second place. Otherwise, Chrom will most likely win second place. Ephraim could do very well but since he performed worse than the others, I don't think he'll win. 

All in all I think the male poll will go like this:

1. Hector

2. Chrom

3. Marth

4. Ephraim

5. Robin

Tharja and Camilla had a massive lead over the other females but they probably won't gain many votes from the previous CYL winners so I see the fight will be a lot closer. Celica is a wildcard but since SoV didn't do anywhere near as well as Awakening and Fates, she'll have a hard time besting those two. Eirika has the most potential due to being the most liked non Awakening and Fates character but she's receiving a banner which will shift votes away from her. Micaiah would get a lot more recognition due to being a recent release but that might also work against her because people are most likely not looking for another version of Micaiah so soon. 

All in all I think the female poll will go like this:

1. Tharja

2. Camilla

3. Eirika

4. Micaiah

5. Celica

I think people are overestimating the power of memes. Dorcas was the highest rank meme character and he didn't get into top 10 males. Also, there are a bunch of meme units to thin out the poll including Brigand Boss, Dorcas, Wrys, Nino, Reinhardt, Arden and Oliver. I don't think any of them barring maybe Nino will make it to the top 5. 

Edited by Icelerate

4 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I think most Ike voters will go for Hector and Ephraim. I could see some Ike voters going for Micaiah as well because she becomes the de facto face of Tellius with Ike's removal. Most Lyn voters will go the way of Hector, Eliwood, Nino and possibly Eirika. Most Roy voters will probably go for Eliwood, Marth and possibly Micaiah. Lucina voters will most likely go for Chrom, Robin, Marth and maybe Tharja. 

Overall, I think Hector benefits the most and since he was in third place among the males, he's almost guaranteed to be the top male character in popularity. Marth is an interesting case because his votes are split so if they combine him, I think he can win second place. Otherwise, Chrom will most likely win second place. Ephraim could do very well but since he performed worse than the others, I don't think he'll win. 

All in all I think the male poll will go like this:

1. Hector

2. Chrom

3. Marth

4. Ephraim

5. Robin

Tharja and Camilla had a massive lead over the other females but they probably won't gain many votes from the previous CYL winners so I see the fight will be a lot closer. Celica is a wildcard but since SoV didn't do anywhere near as well as Awakening and Fates, she'll have a hard time besting those two. Eirika has the most potential due to being the most liked non Awakening and Fates character but she's receiving a banner which will shift votes away from her. Micaiah would get a lot more recognition due to being a recent release but that might also work against her because people are most likely not looking for another version of Micaiah so soon. 

All in all I think the female poll will go like this:

1. Tharja

2. Camilla

3. Eirika

4. Micaiah

5. Celica

I think people are overestimating the power of memes. Dorcas was the highest rank meme character and he didn't get into top 10 males. Also, there are a bunch of meme units to thin out the poll including Brigand Boss, Dorcas, Wrys, Nino, Reinhardt, Arden and Oliver. I don't think any of them barring maybe Nino will make it to the top 5. 

Marth could potentially surpass Chrom. I bet a lot of Roy voters voted for him because smash bros, as I honestly cannot think of any other reason to vote for Roy. Plus, I bet a lot of Fe12 Marth voters will vote for fe11 Marth instead, as fe11 Marth did way better, so they might switch just so a version of Marth wins. I’m not counting Chrom out, Awakening is still a stupidly popular game, but Marth’s got a shot.

I’d like to think Celica will do better, as she’s the best female lord in the series, but unfortunately not a lot of people see that. At the very least, I think she’ll beat Micaiah.

14 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

It definitely will lessen her chances since apparently people think "already have many alts/got an alt" is a factor when voting for a character you like in a poll(not). I'd rather see Celica over Eirika as a fresh surprise.

For the small reddit and serene forest users? Sure. But it won't affect people like me who will still vote for her regardless. As @Book Bro stated, this will attact the casuals whose numbers far surpasses players like you and I.

Edited by Clogon

4 minutes ago, Clogon said:

For the small reddit and serene forest users? Sure. But it won't affect people like me who will still vote for her regardless. As @Book Bro stated, this will attact the casuals which far surpasses players like you and I.

I'm still gonna wait till mid term results I still doubt Eirika will be high I rather see Celica much more. Even I obviously know where more of the focus for IS is going to.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

5 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm still gonna wait till mid term results I still doubt Eirika will be high I rather see Celica much more. Even I obviously know where more of the focus for IS is going to.

Are we even going to get mid term results at this point...? This CYL campaign runs for nearly half the amount of days the original did. As for Celica, it’s more of a western push for her. Same with Alm. I don’t care for either one so I hope for better characters to get meme’d into the top 20. 

43 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Define "high". She was already in the top ten females in the previous CYL. There is no way that she will be any lower than top 5. My estimate is top 3.

Edited by Clogon

8 hours ago, Clogon said:

Define "high". She was already in the top ten females in the previous CYL. There is no way that she will be any lower than top 5. My estimate is top 3.

Doubt it she has other big leagues to topple before that plus the remnants of who Lucina voters will go to not simple again I'm rooting for Celica

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

17 hours ago, Icelerate said:

1. Hector

2. Chrom

3. Marth

4. Ephraim

5. Robin

People highly overestimating Chrom.  Not only id he lose to Ephraim in the VG which indicates decreased popularity from CYL 1, but he has three versions out right now.  I don't think there's a lot of people, even people who like Chrom, who really want to vote for a 4th Chrom.  

I still think Ephraim will surpass Marth by a large margin, but I wouldn't be too surprised if I was wrong.  But I don't think Chrom has a shot.

12 hours ago, Jonahtron said:

Marth could potentially surpass Chrom. I bet a lot of Roy voters voted for him because smash bros, as I honestly cannot think of any other reason to vote for Roy. Plus, I bet a lot of Fe12 Marth voters will vote for fe11 Marth instead, as fe11 Marth did way better, so they might switch just so a version of Marth wins. I’m not counting Chrom out, Awakening is still a stupidly popular game, but Marth’s got a shot.

I’d like to think Celica will do better, as she’s the best female lord in the series, but unfortunately not a lot of people see that. At the very least, I think she’ll beat Micaiah.

Well I forgot about Smash representation and also the fact that Marth voters will know which version to vote for so I can agree with this.

I think Celica will do better than Micaiah as well after seeing this post on reddit. Not to mention SoV sold more than RD and it is more fresh on people's minds. I may have underestimated the appeal of FE Heroes exclusive characters though. After all, they get the most exposure for the broader FE Heroes fanbase. 

3279 Celica (FE2/15)

2909 Eirika (FE8)

2891 Nino (FE7)

1547 Camilla (FE14)

1385 Veronica (FEH)

1363 Loki (FEH)

1057 Cordelia (FE13)

1021 Micaiah (FE10)

854 Azura (FE14)

823 Nowi (FE13)

(822 Tharja (FE13))

18 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Well I forgot about Smash representation and also the fact that Marth voters will know which version to vote for so I can agree with this.

I think Celica will do better than Micaiah as well after seeing this post on reddit. Not to mention SoV sold more than RD and it is more fresh on people's minds. I may have underestimated the appeal of FE Heroes exclusive characters though. After all, they get the most exposure for the broader FE Heroes fanbase. 

3279 Celica (FE2/15)

2909 Eirika (FE8)

2891 Nino (FE7)

1547 Camilla (FE14)

1385 Veronica (FEH)

1363 Loki (FEH)

1057 Cordelia (FE13)

1021 Micaiah (FE10)

854 Azura (FE14)

823 Nowi (FE13)

(822 Tharja (FE13))

The only thing for me regarding this poll is that for one:

-Are these numbers legit different people and not spammers?

-Are the people in numbers voting for said character/s all 7 days, just only once or mostly all the days?

Its hard to tell with these kind of forum style polls.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn