Some heroes are not like the others. Some of these heroes just don't belong.

Silith13

So yeah. Some of the characters in the Choose your legend event are pretty well known. (Amy I knew off beforehand) that it would be weird to see them implemented as a playable character in heroes. Either they have shown no combat skills, Them having some would be impractical or against the nature of the character. Or in Brigand boss his case he didn't even get a name. I found 13 but maybe I skipped over some obvious people who should be in this list.

qf24y5X.jpg

Almedha is probably really strong but as a laguz fighting with weapons is against her nature and beliefs and she cannot transform anymore. Maybe a

Spoiler

pre-Soren

version could work.

Irma could certainly work as just a mage character. But story wise she's not shown to have any combat skills or any form of bravery to show any.

Muston can probably whack someone hard. It's jsut that he never does so in either the games he's in.

Young Zephiel can work. He is actually pretty strong for a 10 year old. If Rebecca had his base stats in FE:7 she'd actually be good.

To be honest, the only one that makes me go "huh" is Brigand Boss. As you said, the guy doesn't even have a proper name XD

That said, I guess he, er, was kind of interesting with Silque...

The rest I imagine are simply too obscure to ever appear in the game. I mean, Daniel and Jorge are pretty cool dudes, but it would feel really weird if they got in before any other playable character (even forgettable ones like Glade).

A few others, I would actually be really excited for if they got in, like Elena and Layla. Mainly because they have interesting designs ^^

lmao, why did you put Alfonse in the mix?

And you'd know little Zephiel most certainly could work if you played Different Dimensions Ostian Princess.

In all seriousness, I'd find it hysterical if some of these characters were actually made as playable heroes in FEH.  Particularly the Radiance merchant trio and young Zephiel.  Though the former definitely would never happen 'cuz Anna wouldn't want to bring in some competition.

I dunno, 17 year old Zephiel sounds awesome.  

Though, I do question why the Brigand boss is there.  That's just such a random option that I really have no idea what they would do if he won.

Edit: also, you forgot Layla, the dancer from BR Ch 12.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 hour ago, Silith13 said:

qf24y5X.jpg

I'd comment on the inclusion of Alfonse, but I just can't be bothered doing the usual arguing.

Maybe one of these could have daggers.

Edited by Dayni

Deities like Naga, Duma, Mila, Yune and Ashera, and also Grima's kinda weird. Kiran's a pretty powerful dude, he's able to make Ike be best friends with himself, or have Zephiel get along with Hector, but I don't quite see him controlling such powerful figures.

17 minutes ago, Gebby said:

Deities like Naga, Duma, Mila, Yune and Ashera, and also Grima's kinda weird. Kiran's a pretty powerful dude, he's able to make Ike be best friends with himself, or have Zephiel get along with Hector, but I don't quite see him controlling such powerful figures.

Don't forget Ashunera!

3 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Young Zephiel can work. He is actually pretty strong for a 10 year old.

Not sure why he's included on this list then. If I recall correctly, he even has a Silver Sword equipped the one time he appeared as a unit on the map.

The others with no fighting potential can literally all be made into staff users or strike users (without the transformation).

11 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Can we as a Fire Emblem community come to an agreement for once and meme a joke character into existence? I'm all aboard for dumping my votes into Brigand Boss or Amy

I support this.

19 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Can we as a Fire Emblem community come to an agreement for once and meme a joke character into existence? I'm all aboard for dumping my votes into Brigand Boss or Amy

We already did this with Dorcas :P

5 hours ago, Silith13 said:

So yeah. Some of the characters in the Choose your legend event are pretty well known. (Amy I knew off beforehand) that it would be weird to see them implemented as a playable character in heroes. Either they have shown no combat skills, Them having some would be impractical or against the nature of the character. Or in Brigand boss his case he didn't even get a name. I found 13 but maybe I skipped over some obvious people who should be in this list.

qf24y5X.jpg

Almedha is probably really strong but as a laguz fighting with weapons is against her nature and beliefs and she cannot transform anymore. Maybe a

Reveal hidden contents

pre-Soren

version could work.

Irma could certainly work as just a mage character. But story wise she's not shown to have any combat skills or any form of bravery to show any.

Muston can probably whack someone hard. It's just that he never does so in either the games he's in.

Young Zephiel can work. He is actually pretty strong for a 10 year old. If Rebecca had his base stats in FE:7 she'd actually be good.

You claim to have included all the weird ones and there's no Merlinus? What, did they take him off the voting list this time around?

TBH I like all these random characters.  It spreads out the meme lovers votes so they have less of an impact which I think is a good thing.

Also, lol Alfonse.  I actually would love to see a good version of Alfonse.  Poor guy.

2 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

My friends and me are going to go full votes for Bartre, would you like to join us? 

Just look at his arms! :O

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Not sure why he's included on this list then. If I recall correctly, he even has a Silver Sword equipped the one time he appeared as a unit on the map.

Yep. He did, that an Elixir. Stats and growths just to list them:

HP 20 Str 7 Skl 7 Spd 8 Lck 5 Def 8 Res 13 Con 7
HP 80% Str 40% Skl 50% Spd 40% Lck 60% Def 25% Res 40%

Also, Aimee did make an appearance in 1-3 as an NPC 

Level 13

Class: Vendor
Affinity: Fire
Weapon Ranks: None
Skills: None

HP 25 Str 3 Mag 10 Skl 5 Spd 12

Lck 0

Def 6

Res 12

HP 70% Str 45% Mag 15% Skl 60% Spd 70% Lck 35% Def 20% Res 25%

Am I the only person who thought Almedha was a rather decent character in RD? Not my favorite, but certainly she was well written for her supporting role. A little more on the substance of why she defied her father would have been nice, and an idea of what she had been doing after she was abandoned by Ashnard, but that is about it.

Just asking- any other NPCs listed on the poll? Namely Elbert, Ephidel, Brendan, Fargus, Leila, and particularly Bramimond?

And if Merlinus isn't on the voting list, I guess he suggested to Roy it was a good idea that he be put on there, but Roy said that is the opposite of a good idea, and thus he was taken off.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Zephiel got RNG screwed with that 40% speed growth of his it seems.

I like Almedha. She was probably really strong too before giving birth.

And the one I missed on the list was Uhai. RIP.