Hey, another new member of serenesforest!

DukeOfVelthomer

Hey I just joined so I thought I should introduce myself. I found Fire Emblem with Awakening the year it came out and since then I've been in love with the series since. I started discovering more of the games and started playing the older ones and now I've played most of the franchise. I've known about serenes forest for a good while now, I just decided that it's about time I finally made an account. And yes, I play Heroes :) Nice to meet you all !!!

Edited by Ike.of.Tellius

3 minutes ago, Ike.of.Tellius said:

Hey I just joined so I thought I should introduce myself. I found Fire Emblem with Awakening the year it came out and since then I've been in love with the series since. I started discovering more of the games started playing the older ones and now I've played most of the franchise. I've known about serenes forest for a good while now, I just decided that it's about time I finally made an account. And yes, I play Heroes :) Nice to meet you all !!!

Hi, welcome! We have entire subforums dedicated to all the games, so there is lots of fun to be had here! 

1 hour ago, Ike.of.Tellius said:

Hey I just joined so I thought I should introduce myself. I found Fire Emblem with Awakening the year it came out and since then I've been in love with the series since. I started discovering more of the games and started playing the older ones and now I've played most of the franchise. I've known about serenes forest for a good while now, I just decided that it's about time I finally made an account. And yes, I play Heroes :) Nice to meet you all !!!

Welcome! Awakening reached a wide audience which is awesome because now a lot more people play Fire Emblem! :)

19 minutes ago, Logjam said:

Welcome! Awakening reached a wide audience which is awesome because now a lot more people play Fire Emblem! :)

Thank you! And it holds a special place to me since it was my first. Though I know it's problems it'll always be one of my favorites.

Welcome to the Forest, Ike of Tellius!

When answering to more than one person, go for multiquoting! That way you're not breaking the rule of the "double post". Though sometimes you'll be making double posts because of a bug. 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

On 1/24/2018 at 1:03 AM, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Ike of Tellius!

When answering to more than one person, go for multiquoting! That way you're not breaking the rule of the "double post". Though sometimes you'll be making double posts because of a bug. 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you! And will do :)

On 1/24/2018 at 4:20 PM, John Denver Fan said:

Hello and welcome. I hope you like it here and stay, if you have any questions, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Thank you so much, and I will :)

On 1/24/2018 at 4:22 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Hello @Ike.of.Tellius, welcome to the forest! Don't be a jackass and you'll be fine here.

You play any Xenoblade Chronicles? 

Thank you! And then I'll do good, I'm a relatively friendly person.  And I haven't but I've always wanted to.

On 1/24/2018 at 4:25 PM, Slumber said:

Welcome.

Thank you!