Banner: Sacred Memories

Armagon

Just now, NoirCore said:

Well, younger Ike is super popular. But we may get a RD banner with RD Ike as the "different" unit and two or three (one of them being a TT reward if not a bad guy for a GHB) other Greil Mercs like Boyd, Shinon, or Rolf.

Both Ikes are. Ike is the only character to make the top ten (and top 5 for males) twice in CYL. So Ike in general is very very popular, not just one of him. And yeah, that's possible.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, my priorities for this banner are: Myrrh first (I’m a big flier emblem user and having her would be amazing) followed by Eirika (I love Eirika. I might even give my summoner support to this version. Plus she could replace my Eldigan, who is the weakest link of the team), and the L’Archel (I see a lot of other people hype, but I only like her personality and nothing else, which hurts her rating towards me)

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

Joking aside, I’m almost sure that Mage Eirika is going to be the boss of the TT considering the japanese name.

God, getting Mae to speed creep Celica for a guaranteed double attack was pain enough already. I don't want to have to do that again for Eirika if Eirika is anywhere near as fast.

Especially because I had a +8 Mae back then and I'm definitely not going to have a +8 Larchel or Lute for this one. I suppose Innes might work... if they ever release another 4-star with Atk/Res Bond.

I'm going to be pulling for all of them, just because I need L'arachel and Eirika to team together because its soooo perfect, and as someone who primarily utilizes Flier Emblem Myrrh is must-have! Thank goodness this banner lasts so long, or I might be tempted to dip into my wallet!

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So... I guess we aren't getting Knoll anytime soon.

I don't think so, this is what happens to a guy with 0 luck tries being in a gacha game. Being screwed even before showing his face. 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I don't think so, this is what happens to a guy with 0 luck. Being screwed even before showing his face. 

He's hiding behind that grassy ...hillock? Mound? Rise? There's a word for it but it escapes me at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Joking aside, I’m almost sure that Mage Eirika is going to be the boss of the TT considering the japanese name.

Huh, well spotted! The cutscenes will be interesting if this is in fact a post-game Eirika (with normal Eirika as a 20% Unit maybe).

Just now, Humanoid said:

He's hiding behind that grassy ...hillock? Mound? Rise? There's a word for it but it escapes me at the moment.

Nope, he's the person in the tower who took the blame for the murder Eirika actually did from said grassy location.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

There’s no real reason for him to be in the game anymore. 

Summoner! We have Sum-! *Is swarmed by Soldier, Peg. Knight, and Dread Fighter Illusions*

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

Huh, well spotted! The cutscenes will be interesting if this is in fact a post-game Eirika (with normal Eirika as a 20% Unit maybe).

They left out normal Takumi in the last TT because his alternate version was there so if anything I'm thinking they drop normal Eirika and go Ephraim, Tana, Innes and ...Sharena?

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I don't think so, this is what happens to a guy with 0 luck. Being screwed even before showing his face. 

Like going to a job interview and being told to screw off when all you did was walk in the front doors...

7 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

There’s no real reason for him to be in the game anymore. 

Hey, that's not nice.

...it might be true, but nice things can be true to.

I'm not really annoyed with the decision for a 2nd Eirika.... but this probably means Ephraim will eventually get Garm... and this means it won't go to Knoll and Duessel... 2 characters who are actually from Grado (and two characters I actually like)

Glad to see L'arachel and I'm glad that I've been pronouncing her name right..... unfortunately she's not replacing Reinhardt on my team :/

Speaking of names and how they are pronounced,  turns out I've been pronouncing Myrrh wrong.... also, glad to see an addition to my dragon emblem... wish she had Ward Dragons though...

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

They left out normal Takumi in the last TT because his alternate version was there so if anything I'm thinking they drop normal Eirika and go Ephraim, Tana, Innes and ...Sharena?

Maybe Lute or Joshua? (I'm hoping Marisa is a 40% like Corrin was.)

P.S. While I doubt this was intentional, I realised mage Eirika COULD be a reference to the Gorgon glitch (since it let anyone learn Dark Magic) xD

Edited by DefyingFates

Just now, Xenomata said:

Hey, that's not nice.

...it might be true, but nice things can be true to.

His chances dropped considerably. The only way he could be getting into FEH would be with a FEH-original weapon. 

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Both Ikes are. Ike is the only character to make the top ten (and top 5 for males) twice in CYL. So Ike in general is very very popular, not just one of him. And yeah, that's possible.

Yeah, but that's not to say people wouldn't have complained at RD Ike coming in a banner before this Eirika and treating him like people are treating Eirika right now. He would definitely get a more positive reaction had he been released as a TT unit in the same vein as Lucina was.

Welp, if Leo isn't already 6 feet under, then Anamnesis Lady Eirika will ensure that he will.

Neat, another blue mage cavalier, though it likely wouldn't stop players from using The Reinhardt (who is likely going to be far more accessible once the banner ends).

Myrrh has quite a few things going for her - 2nd green dragon to be added to the game and she's the first flying dragon unit to be added! Hone Dragons on top of that. The skillset also implies that she's going to be a player phase physical tank (Prf weapon has Windsweep effect without denying the user from performing follow-ups based on Def rather than Spd) and gets Fury and Bonfire as part of her base kit - she'd definitely appreciate having Ninian as her partner.

Neat, that Marisa is going to be featured in the next TT mini though if she's another reward unit, that means she's going to be yet ANOTHER red sword unit obtained from TT (the others are masked Marth (3x!), Tobin, Black Knight, and Joshua).

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Yeah, but that's not to say people wouldn't have complained at RD Ike coming in a banner before this Eirika and treating him like people are treating Eirika right now. He would definitely get a more positive reaction had he been released as a TT unit in the same vein as Lucina was.

Yeah, maybe. I'd certainly be fine with him being a TT unit, since it would mean I don't have to spend orbs/money to get him.