Banner: Sacred Memories

Armagon

I have a feeling Marisa might get Spd Tactic.

I like L'Arachel but I'm thinking of either using my remaining orbs on trying to get another Zelgius merge or hoping for a Bold Fighter unit release soon. 

I was hoping we would get Gilliam to be honest. Or Duessel.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really a fan of this banner. Was hoping for a healer L'arachel. A red tome Eirika? Myrrh looks great but she has so many weaknesses as a flying dragon but she comes with the Hone Dragon skill. No Cormag.

Waiting it out what they will be do with Marisa. TT reward or on a second banner like Ayra?

My wanted list for the units who are announced: 1 - Lyon (hopefully he's Arvis-good), 2 - Marisa, 3 - Myrrh, 4/5 - L'arachel and Eirika.

13 minutes ago, Tsak said:

Not sure if DC is worth on her but i'm sure some whale will do it regardless

Distant Counter + Iote's Shield works against bows, considering she has 35-36 Def (before Fury 3) in the video. For reference, Awakening Tiki has 35 base Def.

2 minutes ago, LFM said:

Waiting it out what they will be do with Marisa. TT reward or on a second banner like Ayra?

The Japanese in-game bulletin says Tempest Trials reward, assuming I'm reading it correctly (and the English one is a mistranslation because it totally looks like one).

Just now, Rezanator said:

Don't forget phantom HP, Atk, and Spd

I assume you meant Res.

Edited by Ice Dragon

26 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Thoughts:

• I think L'Arachel should have been a staff user.  :P:  (I know I'm in the minority.)

Nah, I said the same in my post. And mounted healers are incredible units now that they have decent skills. Plus they could have pulled a reference to both of Rausten's Sacred Twins by having her wield Ivaldi as her weapon and Latona as her heal skill. I know Ivaldi is canonically a tome buuuuuut there's nothing canonical about staff weapons in general so I'd let it slide.

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I assume you meant Res.

I think I did but couldn't think of a skill that uses it on the spot. It is one of the ploy skills. 

Speaking of that, would a phantom Def/Res affect the refined breaths? By having  them target the inflated one. 

Edit. Duh! (writing all the wrong things). 

Edited by Rezanator

2 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I think I did but couldn't think of a skill that uses it on the spot. It is one of the ploy skills. 

All of the Ploy skills except Panic Ploy use Res.

3 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Speaking of that, would a phantom Def/Res affect the refined breaths? By having  them target the inflated one. 

Probably yes. And you mean the not inflated one.

But it'd only work if the difference between your Def and Res stats was less than 10 and the higher of the two (without the Phantom boost) is actually high enough to matter to not die. And most units fail one or the other of those conditions.

21 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I have a feeling Marisa might get Spd Tactic.

I like L'Arachel but I'm thinking of either using my remaining orbs on trying to get another Zelgius merge or hoping for a Bold Fighter unit release soon. 

I was hoping we would get Gilliam to be honest. Or Duessel.

I don't think they'd give out a Tactic skill on a TT unit, at least not this soon. The three so far have all been limited to 5* summons.

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Distant Counter + Iote's Shield works against bows, considering she has 35-36 Def (before Fury 3) in the video. For reference, Awakening Tiki has 35 base Def.

The Japanese in-game bulletin says Tempest Trials reward, assuming I'm reading it correctly (and the English one is a mistranslation because it totally looks like one).

I assume you meant Res.

Yeah, I don't really think the Japanese post can be interpreted any differently haha. I agree, she is coming as a reward.

Also, people on Reddit are thinking L'Arachel will be turning into a 4* unit? What do you guys think? Not many units downgraded who have a Pref. weapon recently...

Edited by Coolmanio

8 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Also, people on Reddit are thinking L'Arachel will be turning into a 4* unit? What do you guys think? Not many units downgraded who have a Pref. weapon recently...

Not many units don't have a Pref.weapon lately and L'aracheal is unarguably the weakest skill and type wise

Edited by Mackc2

5 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I doubt there's gonna be demotions on any of these units, as they all have special weapons & skills typical of 5* exclusives, IE swift sparrow, res tactic, and the only other available dragon buff...

One can hope for IS to finally give us 4* access to swift sparrow though, considering how old and prevalent it is now :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I'd be overjoyed if this happened!  Besides, having someone with Tactics as 4* would be awesome!

7 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I suppose it depends on what happen to Sothe. He has a pref weapon, and folks seem to think that he might get downgraded to 4 stars. But if no one from that banner downgrades, then it's likely no one from this banner will downgrade...which is kinda sad for the future pools of characters.

4 minutes ago, Lau said:

...I don't think I've ever been this confused.

So what happens if Eirika somehow beats out Camilla or Tharja in the CYL poll? IS, wyd?

Brigand Boss wins by default should an existing Brave character win top spot.

6 minutes ago, Lau said:

So what happens if Eirika somehow beats out Camilla or Tharja in the CYL poll? IS, wyd?

This.

I just saw the video, and I don't understand. There's so many characters they could've added from Sacred Stones that aren't in yet, why do we have a second Eirika??

This confuses me even more than the Zelgius in the previous banner.

Edited by dmurr

Of course Myrrh comes after I promoted Faes on my accounts. She looks more Def focused than Res though so maybe Fae still has a niche

sad no Ross, Cormag or Gerik though. SS has a lot of cool male characters it's a shame they just decided to do a new Eirika

at least we have new niches like a new green dragon who also flies, and a new red mage who isn't slow like Leo. 

10 minutes ago, Lau said:

There'd be more Eirikas than Tharja's (or just as many depending on how you look at it), which would be pretty weird. 

I guess this is part where people stop voting for Eirika and start moving all attention to Tiki and Morgan like any man of culture would.

14 minutes ago, Lau said:

Then we get another Eirika.

9 minutes ago, dmurr said:

I just saw the video, and I don't understand. There's so many characters they could've added from Sacred Stones that aren't in yet, why do we have a second Eirika??

Almost certainly for the next Tempest Trials, actually. The title of the Tempest Trials in Japanese is "I trust you", which is almost definitely a reference to Eirika and Lyon.

19 minutes ago, dmurr said:

This.

This confuses me even more than the Zelgius in the previous banner.

I think she adds a lot more to the game than Zelgius (at least, for non-whales), having more of a difference from her previous incarnation and having a larger role in her game.

What if this is proof the new game is a SS sequel? Dark Magic Eirika is the antagonist. And all the rumors of vampire/monster stuff is like the monsters in SS, but they fuse with humans ala Devil Man?

Probably not, but its fun to dream.

Man, remember when everybody wanted new versions of characters that were being left on the dust?

But seriously, huh. Another Eirika

I'm pulling for L'arachel and Myrrh for sure. A shame Cormag wasn't here but I can deal

At this rate, IntSys is going to run out of girls to add.

I find it ironic how many media platforms complain about it being too male centric, yet here we are in Heroes where people make a big stink about all female banner. Out of all things that would upset people...