Special heroes of the 8th February

Morswo

In the next month we will see some new heroes, the theme could be Valentines day.
Who would be on the banner? I hope that Caeldori made it in, but I think this is not really presumable. Maybe another Camilla or Lucina?

Predictions:
Awakening : Tharja, Lucina, Lissa, Chrom, Cordelia, hardly likely Sumia 
Fates:Camilla, Elise, Sakura, Azura, Xander

What do you think about the upcoming banner?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Eh, please someone new if it's going to be Awakening/Fates.

I'm super hoping Catria but then again I do the same for every other seasonal. What would they wear as Valentine's day heroes anyways?

I hope for some new heroes too or some seasonal heroes from the other FEs. Maybe Valentine's Sigurd, Caeda or even Marth.

I hope every seasonal banner for Kaze, but IS seems to not want him in Heroes.  In all honesty I want someone on the Vday banner that has nothing to with love as a joke character.  Shinon is who I would want as a "joke" cupid since he has nothing to do with love at all and his snark about Vday would make my day.  If you can't tell I find Vday to be a rather blah holiday and it has nothing to do with the saint it is named after.  

My friend is hoping for Lucina in the Valentines banner. I sort of do, but...

COme on, we literally have 4 Lucinas now. Normal Lucina, Masked Lucina, Bunny Lucina, and Legend Lucina.

Do we need a Valentine's Lucina as well? Granted, Masked Lucina is nothing more than a Normal Lucina with neutral stats and no skills, but still.

57 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I think it's time for characters other than Awakening and Fates being there 

This. I'm tired of all the 3DS seasonal characters.

At the very least though, give us more Hoshido ones, if it has to be 3DS. They were really screwed/shafted in the NY banner, with Takumi being the only exclusively Hoshidan on that banner!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This. I'm tired of all the 3DS seasonal characters.

At the very least though, give us more Hoshido ones, if it has to be 3DS. They were really screwed/shafted in the NY banner, with Takumi being the only exclusively Hoshidan on that banner!

Or Shadows of Valentia. I understand the current stand in popularity for FE is due to these games, but come on, can't Shadows of Valentia have some by now at least? Seriously, FeH began last year, but by now there are more obscure characters that got exposed to mainstream audiences and they should get some seasonal love by now

1 minute ago, Midnox said:

Or Shadows of Valentia. I understand the current stand in popularity for FE is due to these games, but come on, can't Shadows of Valentia have some by now at least? Seriously, FeH began last year, but by now there are more obscure characters that got exposed to mainstream audiences and they should get some seasonal love by now

Yeah, agreed.

Just my guesses. Bear in mind that they could do a White Day banner so this might be a female exclusive.

What I want: Lute, Louise, Lilina, Lucius (as a joke). You might have noticed all of their names start with the letter L.

What IS will most likely do: Hinoka, Sumia, Felicia, Cherche

For designs I'm guessing a cupid archer (Lute), baking outfit (Louise), love warrior A.K.A some kind of outfit you might see from a mahou shoujo anime (Lilina) and a scribe/scholar who writes love poems (Lucius) perhaps

Edited by silveraura25

33 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Shadows of Valentia has gotten the same kind of popularity as the other 3DS games.

Prediction: All female 3DS characters for me to care even less about than this upcoming SS banner.

Wants: I'd love to see some actual lovey-dovey characters get in. Sigurd and Deirdre are prime examples. They love each other to risk... well, everything. Louise and Pent would be amazing to see. Abel would be great... but I don't care for his second half so as long as they don't share a colour, I'm good. Or even Alm and Celica, despite them not being the best couple, to finally give SoV some seasonal love.

I really hope we don't just get more Fates royals, tbh, especially from Nohr because they're overdone.

And Awakening, if it is to also get representation, should try to go with other underrepresented characters as well.

Those are honestly my only real hopes; less over-saturation with characters who get too big a spotlight as it is.  Throw a bone for those of us who like other characters, please.  Even if I don't really play this game anymore, I still like seeing new art and some of the less popular/more obscure characters getting repped.

Valentine Banner eh...
I think it's about time we get Hinoka or Ryouma special units.
Sumia would be an option for a Unit we still don't have. 

My predictions:
Male : Hinata and Ryouma
Woman : Hinoka and Oboro

Dark horse: Beruka (Beruka throws chocolate which has poison strike as a passiv) .

Btw. For Groom banner if there is one in the future I would like to have Marth..and Zeke for reasons.

Somebody suggested it may be a Winter Olympics theme because that starts on the 9th. And I'm certainly more into that than a Valentines Day banner since that would have to be two parts due to Japan's weird bastardization of our already terrible holiday.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Somebody suggested it may be a Winter Olympics theme because that starts on the 9th. And I'm certainly more into that than a Valentines Day banner since that would have to be two parts due to Japan's weird bastardization of our already terrible holiday.

Spoiler

87bf9d9f00.jpg

I'd pull.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

At least it's not the piece of shit that was "show up to school with a bag of store-bought Valentine's Day candy with everyone in your class's names written on them and go around the classroom dropping off the right person's candy in the right person's bag", which is all I remember about this holiday from grade school.

Japan's Valentine's Day seems so much less terrible. And chocolate is way better than when someone's candy was actually bubblegum.

I wonder if they already have assets for the Valentine's Banner... I mean, it would make sense because this banner (alongside the NY One and the Christmas One) would have be created during the original release date (November 2016?)... So, expect AwakeningNohr Characters xD.