Special heroes of the 8th February

Morswo

Since Valentines has been split in two separate days in Japan, we’re most likely going to get an all female banner. Some of the thirsty guys such as Saul, Sain or Gatrie would be cool, too. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Since Valentines has been split in two separate days in Japan, we’re most likely going to get an all female banner. Some of the thirsty guys such as Saul, Sain or Gatrie would be cool, too. 

Yes, Sain. Gatrie also. Would be interesting to see Boyd and Shinon as well.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

One thing I want from this special banner is a staff user.
But please, no more special banners with only Awakening/Fates units.

I want a mahou shoujo Lilina with a legendary staff. Make this happen IS.

I hope that we get valentines kinshi knight Caeldori, new character and flying archer (+my 2nd favourite FE character). I hope that we don't get an only Awakening or Fates banner, maybe we could get Mist, Faye and Deirdre.

Edited by Morswo

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'd rather get two banners split equally than an all female and then an all male... mostly because I honestly don't think they'll ever do an all male banner, particularly not a seasonal one. Can call me cynical, but I said it after the bride banner last year, and I'll say it again -.- They'll somehow make the White Day banner have females on, too.

On 1/24/2018 at 11:00 AM, Midnox said:

Or Shadows of Valentia. I understand the current stand in popularity for FE is due to these games, but come on, can't Shadows of Valentia have some by now at least? Seriously, FeH began last year, but by now there are more obscure characters that got exposed to mainstream audiences and they should get some seasonal love by now

Just look a Reinhardt. More obscure from an obscure game you couldn't ask, and the CYL is proof. He was below the 500th place, and now he's the top 5 of this past one. Seriously, only Caeda and Lyn where the non Awakening/Fates so far, more FE deserve the privilege by now :dry:

24 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Just look a Reinhardt. More obscure from an obscure game you couldn't ask, and the CYL is proof. He was below the 500th place, and now he's the top 5 of this past one. Seriously, only Caeda and Lyn where the non Awakening/Fates so far, more FE deserve the privilege by now :dry:

Seasonal Reinhardt, when? v.v

On 24/01/2018 at 8:41 PM, Troykv said:

I wonder if they already have assets for the Valentine's Banner... I mean, it would make sense because this banner (alongside the NY One and the Christmas One) would have be created during the original release date (November 2016?)... So, expect AwakeningNohr Characters xD.

I forgot about that...

I was GOING to say "let's see if we get Fateswakening units again, as that'll tell us if we can expect other units in Seasonal Banners this year", but I guess that'll have to wait until the next banner.

Oh, who am I kidding.

43 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Seasonal Reinhardt, when? v.v

You misunderstood, the point I've made with Reinhardt is that this game has the capability to expose previously unpopular and/or obscure characters to the spotlight. So by now more non Awakening and Fates FE characters should be seasonal  

29 minutes ago, Lushen said:

My prediction is it will be an all male seasonal banner consisting of :
Marth
Ephraim
Owain
Alm

You think so? In Japan, Valentine's is a celebration where girls give guys chocolates. If it was all male, it would actually need to be for March, where we have White Day for guys to return favor to girls. 

2 hours ago, Midnox said:

You misunderstood, the point I've made with Reinhardt is that this game has the capability to expose previously unpopular and/or obscure characters to the spotlight. So by now more non Awakening and Fates FE characters should be seasonal  

The idea that Awakening and Fates are the most popular games was probably outdated by the time this game even released a year ago. With two sets of CYL results, an Awakening or Fates unit took just one out of eight spots. While the only game to take two spots was FE7.

It's almost like

Fans of this series like several of its games and are generally open minded enough to share the spotlight for other peoples' favorites.

2 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

You think so? In Japan, Valentine's is a celebration where girls give guys chocolates. If it was all male, it would actually need to be for March, where we have White Day for guys to return favor to girls. 

I don't think they could get away with two all female banners twice a year when they've kept it pretty even male/female with all the others.

20 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I don't think they could get away with two all female banners twice a year when they've kept it pretty even male/female with all the others.

But the Bridal Blessing came in May, and this is February. And I actually would not put it past them to have this kind of banner to be all female. But who knows. 

But if one character I feel would fit the Valentine's banner would be Sumia. Come on, the girl even surprised Caeda in the DLC in Awakening about love, and I bet her quotes might involve pies.

If it is all girls I will be peeved and my orbs will be safe, unless Jill or Scarlet some how end up on it.  I hope IS does not do a White day banner since Japan is the only country that does that.  Vday is celebrated in most countries so it make sense, but White day would only really make sense in Japan and so far the seasonal banners have been things that are done in all counties.  I would not say no to an all guys banner, but I don't see that happening since IS has proved they would rather make an alt over adding one new guy on a banner.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

The idea that Awakening and Fates are the most popular games was probably outdated by the time this game even released a year ago. With two sets of CYL results, an Awakening or Fates unit took just one out of eight spots. While the only game to take two spots was FE7.

It's almost like

Fans of this series like several of its games and are generally open minded enough to share the spotlight for other peoples' favorites.

They still got more votes than any other games did, so, no, I wouldn't say it's outdated at all. Besides, that system is faulty and CYL2 in particular is not a good metric.

8 hours ago, Midnox said:

I didn't misunderstand. I'm just impatient to see it happen xD 

I fully agree that they should hopefully see that and finally move away from Fates/Awakening (although maybe after finally showing Ryoma and Hinoka some love, too).

That being said, there's still more newer characters in the top 100 than older, but that doesn't mean the older won't sell. 

i lost all of my hopes for non-fateswakening limited characters

my safe bets are camilla, lucina, cordelia and leo

it's gonna be something similar, let's face it