Special heroes of the 8th February

Morswo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Why do some people associate Lucina with seasonals? She's been in one seasonal banner.

Uh, because it isn't that, it's the fact that she's one of the super popular characters?

Anyway, I still believe the Awakening/Fates seasonals should stop unless they use more Hoshido characters since they've still been pretty shafted.

Edited by Anacybele

I hope we get a whole year with no 3DS seasonal characters.  They've got 30 Seasonals and 53 original units.  More 3DS characters have seasonal variants than don't at this point.

I do want more Valentina representation, now these games have been around for quite a while, perhaps particularly focussing on Leon and Kamui (because of the funny support, it was never confirmed if Kamui was gay), Tatiana and Zeke, just for canon pairings, as well as Mathilda and Clive for the same reason. 

If they did take inspiration from elsewhere, perhaps Sumia from Awakening, Louise and Pent, Calill and Largo, as well as Marth and Caeda would be good.

No need to exclude those two games entirely, just share the love. The Bride banner had four characters from four different games. I did not mind that half of it was more Fates/Awakening. 

If the first special banner of the game's second year involves any other characters, then it will be a considerable show of good faith.

Well, at least we appear to be getting a male character on this banner. It looks like either Roy or Eliwood, although the two of those supposedly look similar anyway. The girl ... well, I actually think she looks like Elincia, but I think I'm wrong.

I think it is Roy and Lilinia, Roy was one of the CYL1 winners like Lyn, which got  a seasonal version too and Ike got his legendary version.

Edited by Morswo

6 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Looking at it now I've jumped to the Eliwood/ Ninian prediction (assuming Eliwood takes after his FE7 art this time).

Eliwood is just not popular compared to Roy, he wouldn't bring enough money from the whales and in the past were the choices for the seasonals more based on fan favourites, like Lucina.

11 minutes ago, Morswo said:

Eliwood is just not popular compared to Roy, he wouldn't bring enough money from the whales and in the past were the choices for the seasonals more based on fan favourites, like Lucina.

Good point. Still, he could just be here because Ninian is; she's popular after all!

That's true, but we don't know who could the girl exactly be. If it is Ninian, than is Eliwood a likely choice, but maybe it is Ephraim instead of Roy or Eliwood, this would be really funny since we had a second Erika.