Silith judges your battle ballot.

Silith13

Post your finished ballot with spoiler tags like so.

Spoiler

CeZKGSZ.png

And I will give it a score from 1-10 based on your class, choices and general taste. It will be completely biased to what I think is good so take a grain of salt with it.

My own ballot is 7.5/10 because I'm not perfect and have minor regrets. 7 days only get you so far.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

All 7 - Kent :)

No picture provided as proof. But solid choice for character. But going all in on one horse is a solid minus point. You got to spread the love.

6.2/10

2 minutes ago, Thane said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot_20180128-142535.png

This should be fun.

I of course got to deduct points for voting a single character three times and Morgan (along with Kanna) are the least scoring characters in my book. Other then that the other four chracters are pretty cool even if one ends up being a child unit.

Solid 6.8/10

1 minute ago, Morswo said:

My battle ballot could be perfect :P:

Hide contents

5be69bb2-1be4-46d2-9d58-b08762fe6b05.png

Child unit. Among the worst too. I like her and Cordelia but it's just lazy writing she was included at all. Fanservice does not give bonus points in fact it lowers the score. Top it off with 7 votes for the same character. I know you like her and I wish you all the luck in the world.

But this scores a 4.8/10

Glaceon.
Good selection of characters. Of course focusing multiple votes on a single character loses a few points. I personally don't like the Eirika vote near the end since she just got an alternate outfit but it's not the worst offender on that matter.  I actually like the characters more then Thane's so that's good.

6.9/10

Lau.
Good choice. But 7 timing it up is of course quite a minus point. Not as bad as Caeldori and probably just a bit below a more obscure choice like Kent.

6/10

FiyaaEmburem.
Sticking with the winner I see. Decent choice but 7-upping... Which is the term I'm going to use for 7-the-same-ballots from now on is still a downer.

5.5/10

Mampvoid.
Sadly cannot give bonus points for that Oliver avatar. I like the heroes originals so that's a plus and Cordelia is better then her watered down grand daughter. Sadly you 3-upped for it.

6.4/10

Xenomata.
Tripple pairs I see. Brigand Boss is a worthy meme, don't be ashamed of him. I got a personal dislike of Nowi but it's not the worst choice and as I said to Lau Marth is a solid choice. I just leveled a random 5* I pulled up.

6.1/10

Up to this point I've been winging the scores. But while taking a shower I deviced a better way to give scores. Imma go back to the start and reassign scores based on an actual system. Give me a few minutes.