Greetings to all of you

Culex

Hi everyone!

I really like the FE series and in order to learn more about I discovered this website and decided to sign up.

A little bit about me: I'm a dude from Germany and I have an undying love for video games. I'm mostly in for Nintendo games but I do enjoy games from other companies aswell.

As for Fire Emblem ...

... I haven't played all titles of the series but I still know a bit about most of the games that were released outside of Japan. I have played a bit of FE for GBA, played through Awakening and the 3 Fates games and just recently started with Echoes. Looking forward to play more games of the series! (Probably gonna go for the VC releases though since the older games' cartridges are hard to get for a good price).

--

Anyway, with that said: I'm looking forward to this and wish you all a wonderful day!

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Something tells me you might've played Super Mario RPG...

Anyway, welcome to Airport 1001! Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

I'm glad you've got the reference! I actually took inspiration from SMRPG when choosing my main username about 7 years ago. Anyway, thanks for the welcome :)

3 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Ah welcome to Serene's Forest! I hope you will enjoy your stay and here. Discussion isn't limited to Fire Emblem so be sure to check those forums out!

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to check out the other forums aswell!

3 hours ago, Ycine said:

Willkommen in der Wald, Culex!

I forgot my German so that's sadly the only thing I can say.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Appreciate your welcome as well :)

16 hours ago, Culex said:

little bit about me: I'm a dude from Germany and I have an undying love for video games. I'm mostly in for Nintendo games but I do enjoy games from other companies aswell.

Willkommen im Wald, ich spiele auch besonders gerne Spiele von Nintendo, insbesondere Fire Emblem. 

I hope you will enjoy your stay!