Ridiculous arguments you had or seen on the Internet.

Flee Fleet!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo I saw a guy commenting on Youtube about how having Friday and Saturday as offdays instead of the usual Saturday and Sunday as  offdays is satanic. 

And some other person told me that xenophobia is not a real phobia "and that I can't fool her into thinking so because she has had medical education". I told her that xenophobia is a political term and not a recognized medical phobia.

She never replied back, but oh well.

I just saw people arguing about spaying and neutering pets and men getting threats like "maybe YOU should be neutered" on a facebook video of a lady doing yoga and a dog rolling around in front of her and videobombing her. The dog was clearly intact. Like come on people that's not even the point, the point is THE LADY GOT VIDEOBOMBED IN A FUNNY WAY.

8 minutes ago, Belisarius said:

everyone knows spaying and neutering pets is the right thing to do, bob barker has been telling us for years

Some people breed them. But so many people are IRRESPONSIBLE breeders. All mine have been spayed and neutered but that's beside the point...like I said.