New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new Legendary Hero better be worth the hype(depending on who it is that is) if the CYL results come early I'm anxious but all in all I'm keeping my expectations at mid level till I see what's gonna be shown.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

@Midnight Torch I could see that happening.

They'll probably also announce the Legendary Banner and Tempest Trial Mini, and probably the next banner too.

And a fifth thing, since they show the things they're gonna discuss as a 5-Orb summoning circle, though I dunno what this fifth thing could be. Maybe announcing that some 5-Star-exclusives getting pushed down to 4/5-Star availability? Or that the Askr trio are getting refinements for their weapons too?

Also, @Johann what makes you so sure that the next banner will be a seasonal?

2 minutes ago, Midnight Torch said:

You think we'll get the CYL2 results?

It's possible, sure, I guess it depends on how long it takes for them to identify and remove "improper" votes. Last one took a week before they reported the results, but perhaps the shorter voting period will make it simpler to process.

I'm hoping for a new mode. Maybe the Town Building that was hinted at in the survey?

The Legendary Heroes Banner is very likely, Fjorm's banner was announced last FEH Channel. Hopefully we can get the Legendary Hero for free, or Gunnthra for free. :)

We do have 15 minutes to fill!

Super relaxing? That doesn't make it sound very exciting... I hope it's still good stuff anyway though!

And like others said, I mainly expect the CYL2 results and legendary banner reveal and all.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Lord_Grima said:

Hopefully we can get the Legendary Hero for free, or Gunnthra for free.

really hope we don't have to test our luck for the next Legendary Hero. I'm still upset that they did that with Gunnthra (i did get her but shhh).

I’m guessing the town building mode might be shown in the update, considering Alphonse and co said they were making a detour to help town’s people in chapter 4, book 2, Map 5.

As for the other things, I’m guessing CYL results, the next legendary banner, the weapon refinement effects, and maybe even revealing the movement skills banner

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

Also, @Johann what makes you so sure that the next banner will be a seasonal?

They always refer to seasonal banners as "Special Heroes", whereas regular new banners are "New Heroes". Also, this one runs for a month (February 8 to March 8).

I'm not sure there's been enough time between the survey and now to implement new town-building mode quite yet. Then again, I suppose it could have already been under construction before the survey. I really, really hope they announce the legendary banner before tomorrow though. XD

I do expect them to talk a bit about the CYL 2 results and some of the events for the 1-year anniversary celebration!

15 minutes ago, Johann said:

They always refer to seasonal banners as "Special Heroes", whereas regular new banners are "New Heroes". Also, this one runs for a month (February 8 to March 8).

Huh, I never noticed that. Nice catch.

Probably gonna save my Orbs if you're right (between Legendary Hero probably having someone I want and Myrrh and L'Arachel being on the current banner, I'm not gonna be saving up for the next one no matter what it is), but now I'm interested in seeing who they'll have alts for this time.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

3 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Is there any non spoiler way to watch these late?

They post the recordings on the same channel ("Nintendo Mobile" channel) shortly after the stream.