New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

I’m on break and don’t really have time to watch but Ike is the earth legendary hero? That’s a bummer. Also someone said something about a new “tap” mode? What’s that all about?? another vote for a free hero? That’s strange but ok. 50 orbs is nice at least

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

For anyone who cares, here are Ike's stats from a snip of the video the moment you get to see them:

f1LjsUs.png

Ragnell is 16 might, so that appears to be 36 base Attack.

Looks like a Resistance based version of Steady Breath. Radiant Aether had a cooldown of 4, and added 18 damage to Ike's attack (became 34 damage from 16) while recovering 17, half of the damage dealt.

I think two things are ironic. One, two versions of Ike have both of the current Breath skills in the game. And two, Ike has a res based skills with meh res. Also, I think Legendary Ike and B!Ike have a similar stat spread. Can’t remember B!Ike’s stat spread though.

7 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Her or Linde. I missed out on my opportunity to get more Elises last month and Linde is the one unit I still don't have.

Seconding Linde. Been trying to get her since March.

2 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Really depends on whether you have a good DC or not, and/or whether you think Ike's design is epic. If you have a good DC there's no point in risking getting Sanakis, and Sieg... well actually Siegbert is amazing. If you think Ike's design is as amazing as I do, then you really outta get that RD Ike (Plus that Radiant Aether sounds so damn cool).

I'd actually don't mind getting more Sanakis actually. In fact, looking at the banner, it's probably one of the best legendary banner overall for my taste in characters so I might actually spend some of those anniversary orbs on it. 

Hmm...more free orbs are always welcome. As for RD Ike...I just want that Warding Breath skill. The rest I’m pretty much indifferent about it. 

They’ll take their time with the CYL results.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I like both Ike and Eirika.  I wish they'd add units not in game before doubling up, but I guess this is their new thing.

Will we be getting these cycling indefinitely like the normal Hero Battles?  I hope we can get new units for merges.  I need more Ursulas and Xanders.  I see they left Camus off the list, though.

It would be nice if they just added each GHB to a permanent rotation after they debuted.  They've got enough for a decent length by now.

I want to get the new Ike, but he shares a color with Sanaki on this banner, so I'm not sure what I should do.

I like Eirika but not Ike, and had accepted there'd be Ike alts, but... I still want him off my screen, haha.

That Legendary Heroes banner looks pretty great...Faye is on it!

Besides that, I'm looking forward to the pile o' orbs. 100 levels worth of tap game...idk how I feel about that, it looks like it could get tedious.

Surprised by the lack of news on CYL 2 results or TT but whatever. The events sound cool, and more orbs are always welcome.

Was not expecting Ike, and he feels a bit redundant with his previous forms, but whatever. RD Ike made sense to add eventually, and making him a legendary hero is plenty reasonable. Radiant Aether is fucking weird, though: is that going to be an upgrade to Aether and cost even more than 500 SP? If so, that'd have quite an impact on arena scores and set a weird precedent.

I do want Ike, and he's paired with some characters I'd like, but with the likelihood of him ending up as the free hero, I think I'll hold off. If he doesn't, I'll have another chance at him in a month, anyway.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think two things are ironic. One, two versions of Ike have both of the current Breath skills in the game. And two, Ike has a res based skills with meh res. Also, I think Legendary Ike and B!Ike have a similar stat spread. Can’t remember B!Ike’s stat spread though.

Don't worry, it seems Ikes don't fall far from the Ike tree.

Ike: 42/35/31/32/18

B!Ike: 43/36/28/35/20

One last thing people seem to have forgotten. We never got the CYL2 results at all today. A little disappointing.

I didn't forget.

I am both enraged and still waiting.

Edited by Xenomata

Thirding Linde. I need a better nature one to team up with my Hinata.

I'm tempted to pull on these banners. I need Siegbert for Atk. Tactic, Nephenee for Wrath and B!Ike for Steady Breath. I'm scared.

Edited by saisymbolic

All the new orb maps are cool with me. 

50 orb present! Yo, that's chill. Thanks IS.

Training maps looks awesome and super useful. I am down with those.

Tap game is a big 0.0

Hero Fest 3 is okay for those who need those units. I have all 4, so I can rest easy and avoid it.

Legendary Heroes Banner...... Units look alright. I'll only pull on Green, as I need Guunthra and would LOVE a PA!Azura. Don't have Xander and don't really want him. But if I get him, at least it fills in the catalogue.

V!Ike..... Let's hope he wins the...

HERO VOTING THING (I already forget what it is called). Yup, there will be bloodshed here for sure.

I agree with everyone else. This sits firmly in the ok range of FEH channels. For the anniversary, I did expect a bit more. #fixyourfreakingsummoningpools

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Will we be getting these cycling indefinitely like the normal Hero Battles?  I hope we can get new units for merges.  I need more Ursulas and Xanders.  I see they left Camus off the list, though.

That part is unclear, they only said starting Feb 8, and "they'll take turns doing battle each day", so it could be possible that they'll simply be a permanent cycle throughout the week. Also, quests.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

One last thing people seem to have forgotten. We never got the CYL2 results at all today. A little disappointing.

I'm not overly surprised, I forget exactly how long it took but it was at least a week or two before we found out the results the first time.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Don't worry, it seems Ikes don't fall far from the Ike tree.

Ike: 42/35/31/32/18

B!Ike: 43/36/28/35/20

Good hp, atk, and def, with meh spd and bad res. I guess you’re right. Ike’s don’t fall far from the tree

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

They’re probably still checking those results. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m disappointed with the stream.
It’s all orbs (and a quarter-dozen of Xanders) and no substance. And Ike’s dick-riding continues. Joy.

It's his popularity that grants him this much specialty more than anything. They try to market him as much as possible to appease the masses, and look at potentially a lot of RD whales, and newcomer whales/dolphins.

Wow, so I completely butchered my planning and ended up having to take my lunch break late, and the stream started while I was walking back to the office. I managed to catch some of it on my phone, but as I was walking could only listen. Then when I got back into the office the signal predictably cut out so I missed the last few minutes. Figures.

That said, it doesn't look like I missed much. 100 orbs are nice, and they'll mostly go towards trying for Eirika again, as the new banners look pretty mediocre. A free hero of someone else's choosing is passable but worse than the CYL free hero, and of course hearing about that new minigame without visuals means I couldn't make a lick of sense of it.

Mixed feelings. The orb dump was the best news.

The rhythm thing is not the town mode I was hoping for, but hopefully it's not a pain at higher level since I'm not used to that type of thing. Legendary Ike is disappointing since I liked the legendary characters being originals, not just alts of existing units. The accompanying hero banner is pretty bad for me, since I either already have or don't want everyone but Gunnthra and Lucina, but no way I'm sniping for 1 unit on a color. I learned my lesson on the other legendary banners.

The character vote thing is probably just going to end up with Ike or Lucina so that's cool, but not super exciting unless you're a big fan of those two.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Took a week to announce last time, so I'd expect the results on Sunday or Monday.

Ooof, There's a lot I expected to get covered like the next seasonal banner, TT, and CYL winners. So many of my predictions weren't addressed. No Bingo but here's what I got right:

Freebie 5 star for all players: And we get to choose as a community!

Another set of Daily Maps: I wasn't feeling especially confident about this, so I'm glad I was right! Wish I predicted Developer Maps too.

New Legendary Banner includes Summer seasonals: I felt this was a super safe bet, but it also includes a unit from Performing Arts. Whoa...

Anniversary Celebration includes 40 or more orbs of specified log in bonuses: Only one Log in bonus is specified, but the 50 orb present is definitely something I'd count since you collect it like any log in bonus.

Feh honestly needs her own stand up special (Free Space): I always spice up the free space with some comment about Feh being adorable or funny and she did not disappoint.

Increase to regular feather/refinement stone/Divine Dew income: This is wrong until we see what we get from clearing Tap Hero stages. The way that mode lasts for exactly two weeks gives me a strong impression that it could be a regular, monthly event.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hmm...more free orbs are always welcome. As for RD Ike...I just want that Warding Breath skill. The rest I’m pretty much indifferent about it. 

This is pretty much how I feel myself. Legendary banner's reds are not very great otherwise so I'll hold off for him until next time.

Free orbs yes! Voting for a free 5* is really cool I will vote for Hector since I don't have him and free DC would be great.  RD Ike as the legendary hero?  I don't really care, that means I can save orbs for the seasonal and for Myrrh, I am glad about PA!Azura though.  I can save some orbs for H!Jakob when he comes back in a couple of months.  I wonder what the rewards for the new mini game will be?  I have everyone on the hero fest banner so I am skipping that one.  More Xanders is great as well, merges for my DC horseman.  I am kind of let down about no CYL 2 results.  Orbs were the best thing from this, I am not displeased since I did not expect too much after the Christmas let down but I am not all that happy ether.