New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

1 minute ago, Cornguy said:

If they let Hartmut and Altina dual wield their weapons, I'd be so happy. The name of the weapon wouldn't look great in that little box, but it'd be worth it.

I was thinking the same thing. Japanese could probably make it work, but in English, they'd have to come up with something like "Goddess Blades" for Altina and "Divine Swords" for Harmut, not exactly the most descriptive, but it'd fit.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Or they could just do whatever, I think this is the least controversial way to implement alt versions of already existing characters and I don't think many would complain about a few lore characters, Gunnthra was added without us knowing a single thing about her and that was borderline lore character and no one thought it was weird.

Gunthra definitely wouldn't qualify as a lore character (even borderline), she's just another Heroes OC who we haven't met in person yet (as far as the story goes). The current plot objective is even based on something she tells the summoner. As far as the idea of adding lore characters and/or alts I have no issue with those ideas. My concern was if the legendary hero list were to end up something like: Fjorm, Gunthra, Ike, Anri, Hartmut, Hezul, Durban, Altina, Grado, Heim, Elimine...

Oh fgs, Ike as the 'Legendary' hero? I wouldn't be mad if he wasn't the first non-oc hero, but come on, IS.

For comparison....Ike has three versions now, same as Camilla. Camilla has one version in the summoning pool permanently, Ike has two. Hopefully this will tame the Camilla hate a tad.

But yeah, it was lacking. Free stuff is nice, great even, but...CYL2 results, IS. You're killing me.

I actually like the rhythm mode since i love FE music and it's more accessible that not having a high tier unit for a map

but yeah the last livestream had more going for it because of weapok refinery. Poor Askrian still have no upgrades but I guess that seems more like a story/plot-related thing. 

Now it made even more sense why you couldn't vote for RD Ike. We weren't going to have a RD banner anytime soon anyway although being limited to only legendary hero banners will be annoying for collectors (as opposed to Gleipnir Eirika who should be permanent)

wonder who the free hero everyone picks will be. I'd really want a Mage Flier the most so I actually wouldn't mind if Spring Camilla is up there- green is a really good colour and we all know green hell is not having green orbs at all

that said Skyzura might also be a good pick. RD Ike's limited avaibality might make him high as well

...i wonder if Bruno or Veronica is an option lol. Most likely not

2 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Unlikely but I’d like Tsubasa as the reward for clearing that rhythm mode.

And I'll take Uta-loid Tiki, because it would be bizarrely appropriate.

But it'll probably be something like a ton of feathers, which I'm okay with too.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I Now it made even more sense why you couldn't vote for RD Ike. We weren't going to have a RD banner anytime soon anyway although being limited to only legendary hero banners will be annoying for collectors (as opposed to Gleipnir Eirika who should be permanent)

I think that was just because they didn't want to repeat the CYL hero, even with his older version.

Another month, another direct.

Spoiler

Oh look, Feh's birthday is the announcement date. Pfft.

3 announcements? huh. Nice to see Effie's a big member of the Order.

Fanart.... GET ON WITH IT! Alright, some big names here.

She has telekenesis, and has to eat it to get the info. Pfft.

An anniversary event, feathers maybe? Oh, just a bunch of stuff like before (Though I still approve), though a present on top of that is nice.

More GHB revivals (not including Valter), with more maps too. More quests too! Oh hai Xander. No shit it's been a while.

HERO FEST 3! WITH B!IKE, NEPH, B!LYN AND SIGURD! I DON'T NEED TO PULL! :D Well, B!Ike is -Att, and Wrath is Wrath....

Effie has the First Bite. Pfft.

Tap battle? What is this, EBA? Also, 100 floors with 3 difficulties? WHAT? AND TIMED? WHAT?

EFFIE STAHP!

Great, another Ike as a Legendary unit. And he has AETHER+. And shares the banner with Seigbert and Sanaki. 2/3 ain't bad. Green has Nohrzura, SummerXander and Gunnthra, blue has Lancina, Fjorm and Summer Robin and colourless has Summer Fred, Takumi and Faye. Guess it's Red of Green for me with this one, though Blue has Lancina.

Wait, TT is today? Also, a separate hero event? Have to see if I can't get that Ike, I'll vote for him.

Cake no! YOU MONSTERS!

0/10 cake got murdered.

Wasn't too impressed with this stream.  It would have been fine if I felt the game was in a good state, but I can't help but feel like it needs so much in the way of long lasting content that "feel good" fluff like this won't cut it.  If this is their "answer" to that, then I guess I'll only be keeping the game installed until DanMachi ENG comes out and then drop it entirely.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

SUMMER FREDDY IS THERE TOO!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF I'M LITERALLY JUMPING AND HAPPY DANCING RIGHT NOW! *keeps dancing*

You weren't really dancing right
Also you totally did go crazy with the gifs LOL

Only bad thing I have to say is RIP Camus
Other than that
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT's totally possible for us to get Ike for free if we all vote for him.... all this new stuff is Absurdly ridiculous... I dont even know what to say! I dont even know where to begin! AND THEY FINALLY GAVE IKE HIS EPIC AETHER ANIMATION TOO

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

23 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You weren't really dancing right
Also you totally did go crazy with the gifs LOL

Only bad thing I have to say is RIP Camus
Other than that
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT's totally possible for us to get Ike for free if we all vote for him.... all this new stuff is Absurdly ridiculous... I dont even know what to say! I dont even know where to begin! AND THEY FINALLY GAVE IKE HIS EPIC AETHER ANIMATION TOO

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I danced a little, actually. XD

I couldn't help it! :P

And yeah, I hate that Camus isn't there, but I can deal with it because IKE AND FREDDY.

AND YES THAT ANIMATION IS AWESOME!

So ...
- Nothing about the version update.
- No announcement of new game modes (because screw the VG).
- Ike gets another "official version of himself before Marth gets even one.
- Legendary Heroes Banner is pretty terrible.
- Hero Fest 3 is absurd for Skill Inheritance or Horse Emblem.
- Xander returns.
- Tons of free Orbs.

Worst FEH channel and that happened during the anniversary. Pitiful.
Guess I will spend these Orbs on Hero Fest to get Wrath and Steady Breath fodder.

Edited by Zeratul

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, did you completely miss the tap battle thing?

Well, regarding tap battle, that's only for one month apparently. No word if it's gonna be like Tempest Trials where we get them once a month or if we're only getting it for the month of February and then it's gone.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, did you completely miss the tap battle thing?

You mean that minigame that only lasts 2 weeks and is awfully similar to the one during CYL, only that it is integrated into the game instead of being a crappy browser game?
Yes, I apparently missed that.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I danced a little, actually. XD

I couldn't help it! :P

And yeah, I hate that Camus isn't there, but I can deal with it because IKE AND FREDDY.

AND YES THAT ANIMATION IS AWESOME!

I am waiting for those 50 orbs so I can do a few summons on that banner

I really want that Ike... Radiant Aether is so awesome

3 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

- Hero Fest 3 is absurd for Skill Inheritance or Horse Emblem.

Everyone already has a brave lyn, and Sigurd isnt really that great as a Sword Horse. If anything it's just Skill Inheritance imo

9 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Worst FEH channel and that happened during the anniversary. Pitiful.

LOL

This is definitely untrue, but I guess it's your opinion anyway.... all these new maps. All these orbs.... all of this everything!
HOW CAN YOU STAND IT

3 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You mean that minigame that only lasts 2 weeks and is awfully similar to the one during CYL, only that it is integrated into the game instead of being a crappy browser game?

I'm fairly sure we have more surprises in store, for February. We shall see soon enough, if this doesnt satisfy your desires ~

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well, regarding tap battle, that's only for one month apparently. No word if it's gonna be like Tempest Trials where we get them once a month or if we're only getting it for the month of February and then it's gone.

I highly doubt it'll be gone forever, that'd be silly.

4 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I don't remember anything like this being a thing before. o_O

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I am waiting for those 50 orbs so I can do a few summons on that banner

I really want that Ike... Radiant Aether is so awesome

I have over 100 orbs ready to use now. :D

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have over 100 orbs ready to use now. :D

O.O

Meanwhile I have 0 LOL

I've just been spamming blues on the Sacred Memories banner, and I got a pitybreaker Reinhardt at 5 star. I was mainly  looking for Nowis to merges but Ill take that too I guess
Once we get those orbs.... it's time to roll hehheheh I hope you get a good fred, AND an OP Ike! I want an OP Ike too but I am unsure if I need him

Just now, Arcanite said:

O.O

Meanwhile I have 0 LOL

I've just been spamming blues on the Sacred Memories banner, and I got a pitybreaker Reinhardt at 5 star. I was mainly  looking for Nowis to merges but Ill take that too I guess
Once we get those orbs.... it's time to roll hehheheh I hope you get a good fred, AND an OP Ike! I want an OP Ike too but I am unsure if I need him

Aw, bummer. xP More Reinys mean more merges for him though! lol

I have a new sig now btw, if you didn't notice. :3 And new text under my username. XD

Just now, Arcanite said:

Everyone already has a brave lyn, and Sigurd isnt really that great as a Sword Horse. If anything it's just Skill Inheritance imo

"Everyone". Not to mention merges for Arena are a thing.
Sigurd is up there considering he is the only Red unit to screw Reinhardt meta ... as a Cavalier unit. The only other relevant Red Cavaliers are pretty much Roy and Siegbert, that's it. Everyone else is far worse than either of these 3.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This is definitely untrue, but I guess it's your opinion anyway.... all these new maps. All these orbs.... all of this everything!
HOW CAN YOU STAND IT

Because free currency doesn't help prolonging this game's life cycle.
Considering the game is lacking severely on content, the anniversary celebration should have done something about that. Except TT every other content can be done within a day and your Stamina bar rots at 99 steadily.

It starts to get boring. The other FEH channels at least introduced new game mechanics like Tempest Trial or Weapon Forge or QoL changes. This one can be summarized as "here, have Orbs and a 3rd Ike". That easily makes it the worst one.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But not everyone has MORE Brave Lyn.  Also, I disagree that Sigurd isn't that great.  He tanks hits, allowing you to bait enemies out of position to take them out with the rest of your horses.  And since he's red, he deals with the greens that Lyn and Reinhardt cannot (Gronnraven, Fae, Myyrh, and Brave Ike mostly).

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HOW CAN YOU STAND IT

While I agree it's likely not the worst FEH Channel (I'm sure there were some early ones that were meh), the new maps are normal and hard only.  You'll be able to complete them in a minute or two, likely on auto battle.  They're not made to be challenging, as they know a lot of new players generally join during anniversaries.  It's their way to try to get those new players to stick around.

To me, it's just cementing the feeling that all this game has to offer is an orb grind for units to maybe use in the arena.