New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 10:30 pm, so I'm good for time.

After myrrh I have pretty much every character I was going to feverishly pull for in the game, so any new announcements are fine for me I would certainly approve of some new game modes or the replacement of voting gauntlets with something less aggravating.

I'm both a little surprised and a little envious at all you early-to-bed people. I'm your typical vidgy-game late-nighter and even if I tried to go to bed early I'd probably toss and turn restlessly until 2am. Indeed it's 2am right now and I'm only just about to turn in, though obviously that's out of the ordinary. If I did have a stable sleep cycle though (having been an insomniac all my life) I'd probably choose to go to sleep at about 12:30-1:00.

Fortunately this thing is at 2:30pm for me so no worries at all.

16 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'm both a little surprised and a little envious at all you early-to-bed people. I'm your typical vidgy-game late-nighter and even if I tried to go to bed early I'd probably toss and turn restlessly until 2am. Indeed it's 2am right now and I'm only just about to turn in, though obviously that's out of the ordinary. If I did have a stable sleep cycle though (having been an insomniac all my life) I'd probably choose to go to sleep at about 12:30-1:00.

Fortunately this thing is at 2:30pm for me so no worries at all.

Good night! ;-) 

I'll just get up, start the App and watch the channel (not live). Why would I get up earlier for it? 

3 hours ago, Thane said:

The fact that some of these characters aren't in the game yet should be a crime. I want my daughter, dammit!

I want my daughter too, bring on Awakening children banner with Nah on it, complete with Goad Dragons.

As for the Valentine's banner I want Nowi.  Tax returns come in during the banner so I might just +10 her if it happens unlike Witch Nowi who I settled for just getting her at all with no merges.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

3 hours ago, Thane said:

The fact that some of these characters aren't in the game yet should be a crime. I want my daughter, dammit!

I want Morgan too, preferably both genders.

From Awakening and Fates, I'd pull for...

Awakening: Sumia, both Morgans, Maribelle and Vaike.

Fates: Kaze, Rinkah, Kaden, Keaton, Midori, Asugi.

The nice thing is it will be at 8:30pm for me, I love mountain time.  I really hope the Askr trio are getting some type of upgrade because they deserve it, it would be a good place to show the CYL 2 results, I hope for some type of free unit for the 1 year, the reveal for the legendary banner, and I am hoping for many new units to be added to the general summoning pool but that is a pipe dream.  Anyway this will give me something to look forward to while I have to sit through the state of the union with my dad.

Male Morgan would be nice if we got an Awakening banner. I don't like the female at all.

I might make a Bingo card for this one since it's the anniversary. I've never done that before, but it could be fun.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Male Morgan would be nice if we got an Awakening banner. I don't like the female at all.

I might make a Bingo card for this one since it's the anniversary. I've never done that before, but it could be fun.

Ooh, bingo cards are a good idea, great thinking!

I normally do them for actual Nintendo Directs, but I might branch them out just for this one.

I was happy when I saw it was gonna be at 7:30 and then I realized I won’t be able to watch because night classes :(

I’m hoping for cyl2 winners to be announced along with a new mode. Maybe extra refinements outside the already announced ones. And something like a skill shop would be neat too

6 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Given the timing of the Feh Channel, I wonder if IS will release the update before the livestream and end up having the dataminers spoil the contents like the previous one.

Probably not, but who knows?

The broadcast is a bit earlier than usual so that's how they're gonna beat the dataminers to the punch. Because I assume they can't change the time that they make the update available (three hours before reset), but they can change the time they air the broadcast, which is now a half hour before the update.

Edit: Oops, my mistake, it's at the same time as the last broadcast in November, so it's definitely a possibility that the update will be datamined before the broadcast.

Edited by Glennstavos

5 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

Kaze and Silas should be in the game, because (besides Azura), they are the only two characters that join on all three routes.

They are not the only two besides Azura. Jakob and Felicia join on all routes, and for units not in Heroes yet, you've also got Shura and Mozu.

So it kinda makes the perfect amount for a World of Revelation banner alongside a Fates tempest, or something.

---

On topic, I'm lucky enough to live in a timezone where the broadcast is not super early/late, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm still holding onto that naive hope that we'll get new units added to the 3-4* pool, and if there was ever a time to do it, it's be the anniversary. 

Also playable Feh when?

Edited by C. Turtle

33 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

Also playable Feh when?

When we get Beast units. Not gonna lie, ever since I saw a Human Feh post on reddit I've been half hoping she'd be revealed as a shapeshifter...

Edited by DefyingFates

2 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

They are not the only two besides Azura. Jakob and Felicia join on all routes, and for units not in Heroes yet, you've also got Shura and Mozu.

True, I forgot about them.

But Jakob and Felicia are already in the game, Shura and Mozu are not talked about often, so Kaze and Silas are the main/most-wanted all-route characters that aren't in the game. 

Edited by Lord_Grima

4 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

If the CYL results are announced tonight and Camilla wins, when I log in here next I hope that there isn't yet another thread where people are arguing about Camilla's boobs.  They're big.  We know.

What I'm wondering is what kind of unit they're going to make her.  The easiest thing to do would be to model Brave!Camilla after her Warriors appearance as a Malig Master, but she'd probably need a non-Green weapon to stand out from her other variants.  Alternatively, they could make her an Axe Cavalier with Bölverk as her personal weapon, as Garon apparently fought on horseback in his youth if FE Cipher is to be believed.

12 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

If the CYL results are announced tonight and Camilla wins, when I log in here next I hope that there isn't yet another thread where people are arguing about Camilla's boobs.  They're big.  We know.

Nah. The more likely scenario is that those people will be complaining about not having three Eirikas in the regular summoning pool eventually. That or just more general complaining about Camilla. Probably the latter.