New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, now that they've added RD!Ike as the earth legendary hero, this opens up a whole new door of existing characters being legendary heroes. How about a new Marth for the fire legendary hero?

I love RD Ike, and I'm glad he's here and all, but it's pretty disappointing that now we know that the legendary heroes aren't always going to be FEH OCs.

Even when he's barred from CYL he still manages to get in here.

4 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Vanguard Ike the earth legendary hero? Can't say I've expected that

Probably because that's his attribute in his game. But fire would make more sense.

Edited by SSbardock84

My thoughts:

• Free orbs are always good.
  • More training maps that I probably won't use and challenge maps that I'll struggle to beat, neat.
  • A rhythm game, "illusory" in the name, now I want TMS characters in the game even more than I did before.
  • The new legendary hero isn't an OC, and Ninian isn't on the banner, so I'm safe to skip.
  • Not sure how the voting is going to work, but if I can vote for Ninian or Bunny Lucina in an attempt to get them for free, I will.

Wow, that was underwhelming. No CYL results, no Askr upgrades, no beasts, and the only real new content is a watered-down rhythm game that doesn't even seem to be a permanent addition. I mean a THIRD Ike is cool I guess and the 50 free orbs are nice, but for an anniversary event I really expected a lot more.

Well I know @Anacybele is going to be extremely happy.

I don't care at all about the tap game. I just really hope there are no rewards or quests for it.

Free orbs and 5* units are always nice. But I was hoping there would be a little bit more.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I just hope people will vote for 5* exclusives or limited heroes. Getting a 5* version of a hero I have 20 copies of in my barracks will be pretty underwhelming.

And considering other gacha games apparently have events where every player can choose to summon a copy of any character, making it so we're forced to get the hero the majority prefers is kinda meh.

Yeah, I actually hoped something along those lines as well but I take what I can get.

50 free orbs + more = 100 orbs 

This time I'm gonna save up. I don't care what I'm not going to spent 20 at a time because it feels disappointing when I get nothing.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

100 orbs for Eirika!!! YESSS!

I wonder what we're going to get with the mini game, I hope it's something good.

So the next Legendary Hero is RD!Ike...I prefer his PoR version and none of the other units appeal to me so I'm happy that I can spend orbs on Eirikalter without regrets. Also seems RD!Ike will be a bonus unit in the TT or that's what I understood from Feh.

Another vote? I wonder who is worth it more? The units I want aren't exactly the most viable sans Ayra but hey.

I'm surprised we didn't really get any information on the mini-Tempest.  We had all assumed it was going to be Sacred Stones related, but now it sounds like it's about Ike.

I’m really looking forward to 50 orbs, since I spent mine on the new year banner. I like the idea of the Illusion Dungeon, my complaint is that it’s limited time. Grand Hero Battle for Xander also is cool, since I missed his battle. As for the most popular unit, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be Lyn, since she’s a girl and the most popular female character. As for the legendary banner, I’ll try for Gunnthra I suppose. Always found it strange that Gunnthra wasn’t given to you, for free, since she’s story unit.

New Ike is awesome. That attack animation in particular. It also means more FE heroes will become Legendary heroes in the future. Pretty sure Marth will be one in short order. 

New orbs is good. Xander rerun is good (curious what the Elite GHB was). Rhythm game is... meh w/e. Free 5* is good as long as the community is smart which... I'm not hopeful about. Hero Fest banner is pretty great.

Went in with zero expectations. That's the key for these things. Too many people hype themselves up and never learn.

1 minute ago, DancingDanny said:

Hmm... I'm kinda lukewarm on this one... Ike being the legendary hero feels... Kinda lame... :/

I agree. I was hype for a moment, then remembered Ike will only be available for 6 days on a banner with 2 other red units before being gone for a while.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

RIP any hope of ever addressing the 3* pool.  I was expecting at least something about the 3* pool of unit demotions or something.

The additions looks nice, but the expected quality of life improvements or lack-there-of is a bit disappointing.

I'm really, really disappointed by that. Summoning has become really aggravating because I just keep pulling the same heroes. Not to mention that the 5* pool is now the largest pool in the game. This was the moment to address that and they didn't. Instead we get a rhythm game?

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm really mad.

Not because of what was on the channel.  But because my connection cut out shortly after the cake.  WHY.

Effie ate your connection.

All in all the stream was ok to me. To be honest, I expected something else, something bigger.

Ike being Legendary Hero cuts the trend of them being OCs, which disappoints me. I like Ike and all but the spot would've been for someone else.

At least I know I'll save up orbs and use them with caution because there's nothing really appealing to me. I won't bother on getting Ike because he's probably going to win the vote poll, or Myrrh, or THE HARDT.

Also where's CYL 2? I guess we'll have to wait half a year or more. Whelp ~

5 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I missed the first part up until the new dungeon tap game, could someone fill me in on what banners are coming?

Legendary Banner

• Radiant Dawn Ike (with Earth blessing for +atk)
  • Sanaki
  • Seigbert
  • Fjorm
  • Summer Robin
  • Brave Lucina
  • Gunnthra
  • Summer Xander
  • Performing Azura
  • Takumi
  • Summer Frederick
  • Faye

Hero Fest (5% Focus) starts Feb 1

• Sigurd
  • Nephenee
  • Brave Ike
  • Brave Lyn

Repeat GHBs

• Xander
  • Navarre
  • Lloyd
  • Narcian
  • Robin
  • Ursula
  • Michalis
Edited by Johann

Just now, TheNiddo said:

New Ike is awesome. That attack animation in particular. It also means more FE heroes will become Legendary heroes in the future. Pretty sure Marth will be one in short order. 

New orbs is good. Xander rerun is good (curious what the Elite GHB was). Rhythm game is... meh w/e. Free 5* is good as long as the community is smart which... I'm not hopeful about. Hero Fest banner is pretty great.

Went in with zero expectations. That's the key for these things. Too many people hype themselves up and never learn.

Don't expect Marth too soon. It's almost like they're saving him, but can never decide when it's time to pull him out. Really, he should have been the first non-OC legendary.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I guess I won't have any money this month, either. Time to start working on my budget for the month and end up not following it again.

I know what you mean... hopefully I don't have un expected expenses this month like a $300 plane ticket to get a family member home.