A Hero Rises. Who should we vote for?

Midnox

FREE HERO  

169 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'LL BE THE FREE HERO?

• Vanguard Ike, the legendary earth hero
    • Hector, the heavy DC nightmare

Well, new Feh channel ended, and one of the things that should be discussed urgently, as it affects all of us, is who are we going to vote for. As you know, the winner will be given as a 5 star for free to everyone, so I advice to discuss who is the hero we should support the most, in order for everyone to get him/her. I believe we should make suggestions before making a poll:

I propose Myrrh and Vanguard Ike, the upcoming earth legendary hero 

Edited by Midnox

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose Hector. He's popular enough to get votes from more casual players and I don't think anyone would say no to getting the only source of distant counter (I know I have several characters that really want it right now)

Edited by kirauza343

Likely most people are going to go for Ike. Personally I'd like a Hinoka, but Ike will be fine too. It means not putting orbs into this pretty lackluster legendary banner.

Voting for the new Ike would be amazing. I know a lot of people dislike the Legendary Hero banners, so getting L!Ike (RD!Ike) for free would be great!

Hector is another great choice, DC is such a good skill, and Hector is one of the best Axe units, so if anyone is missing him that would help a lot.

Gunnthra falls under the same reason as L!Ike. Not as good as Ike, but would be nice to have.

Another Black Knight for everyone? Zelgius for Free? Myrrh would also be a great choice.

So many good choices...

DO NOT VOTE FOR WRYS!! Not even for the memes. 

The smart choice is to vote for a limited seasonal character. RD Ike will rotate in on legendary banners without pity breakers, so the people that want him shouldn't have much problem getting him. A strong seasonal like SCorrin or WTharja is a much better choice if they're available. If not, well, I guess I'll enjoy feeding an Ike to someone

1 minute ago, Ether said:

The smart choice is to vote for a limited seasonal character. RD Ike will rotate in on legendary banners without pity breakers, so the people that want him shouldn't have much problem getting him. A strong seasonal like SCorrin or WTharja is a much better choice if they're available. If not, well, I guess I'll enjoy feeding an Ike to someone

Indeed, a very smart choice would be someone like Airzura, but unfortunately people won't make rational decisions.

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

OOOOH. Yes, a good idea! W!Tharja would be awesome since she is OP. But, the masses aren't going to be coherent enough for that haha!