1. 1. WHO'LL BE THE FREE HERO?

• Vanguard Ike, the legendary earth hero
    • Hector, the heavy DC nightmare

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Whoops, apparently the FEH Channel Video states that the actual date is the same day (2/1/2018) but at 7:00 PM PST. The date on the Heroes Reddit megathread is wrong.

Proof (at 11:26):

Apologies for the error!

3 hours ago, BZL8 said:

Whoops, apparently the FEH Channel Video states that the actual date is the same day (2/1/2018) but at 7:00 PM PST. The date on the Heroes Reddit megathread is wrong.

That's fine, thanks for letting me know :D

I'd appreciate a Vanguard Ike. I was simultaneously blessed and cursed to summon two of them, both with a bane in Atk. Truly ridiculous. A free neutral variant would be nice.

On top of that... I wouldn't have even a single Fjorm if it wasn't for the fact we got her for free (from beating chapter 1 of book 2, btw). And I've probably sunk 400+ orbs into all the legendary banners combined, not skipping any summons. I'd imagine many will be in such a situation regarding Vanguard Ike.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I'd appreciate a Vanguard Ike. I was simultaneously blessed and cursed to summon two of them, both with a bane in Atk. Truly ridiculous. A free neutral variant would be nice.

On top of that... I wouldn't have even a single Fjorm if it wasn't for the fact we got her for free (from beating chapter 1 of book 2, btw). And I've probably sunk 400+ orbs into all the legendary banners combined, not skipping any summons. I'd imagine many will be in such a situation regarding Vanguard Ike.

That's my thoughts behind it. I'm actually dreading a hero I really want appearing in one of these things in the future.

I actually got pity broken by a Hector on a seasonal banner... so won't be voting for him as I still haven't decided what to do with the current spare one I have xD

Edited by Cute Chao

I would be fine with either RD Ike or Hector winning:
RD Ike = don't have to summon on the Legendary banner.
Hector = for the Distant Counter skill.

The skill inheritance system is pretty flawed. Almost all my units want the same kind of skills for the Assist, Special, A and B slots: Reposition, Moonbow, Bonfire, Fury, Distant Counter, Steady Breath, Wrath, Desperation, Quick Riposte.

Would be better if we can just buy the skills with feathers. The units we don't want will be send home for feathers so that we could be skills.

I think I've decided. I'm gonna spend my votes on Ayra, Hector, and Halloween Henry. I don't have Ayra or Halloween Henry and both would be pretty great additions. Hector is amazing because I always need DC. Ike is probably going to win.

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

IS says: "Tough luck, bruh! Take what others want"

I mean, that's kinda point just like CYL but again I rather vote for someone I like rather than how good they are as a unit.

And my first vote went to...

Spoiler

DXjrVlm.png?1

What? Were you expecting the guy in my profile picture?

I'm not sure if I'll continue throwing my votes at her or spread them around to other favorites (Lute, Innes, Bride Cordelia, regular Azura, Elise) I lack. Whether or not I'll give Vanguard Ike votes depends on if I can summon him myself.