Legendary Hero Banner (Ft. Vanguard Ike)

Zapp Branniglenn

Legendary Banner  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna pull?

• My free pull sesh, but otherwise it's a pass for me.
    • Heck yeah! Those 50 orbs on Thursday are gonna put in work!
  2. 2. Which color are you most looking forward to pulling?

3. 3. Legendary Ike?

• Whoa! Only 90s Kids will catch the reference to his Affinity!
    • Not a cute girl/10
    • Legendary Marth when?
    • Actually I'm really concerned about alternate costumes taking the place of New Heroes so I don't feel like joking around right now...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Actually, it's locked. Click on "Details" on the banner.

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Please don't spread misinformation without looking it up first.

Thanks. Actually, this info isn't in the FEH Wikia, so that's why i thought the skill was for everyone.
Now I am a little relieved. No Radiant Aether dragons.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Tried pulling. Like with the last legendary banner, I got no greens again, so I'm really glad I'm not bothering trying for Gunnthra seriously.

Decided to go red and got a 3* Palla. Good fodder there :)

I'm probably going to spend a few orbs for Vangaurd Ike (because I don't trust the fanbase enough to vote for him on A Hero Rises) and Faye for Firesweep B!Lyn. So far I got my first Takumi, which is nice even though I don't have anyone who wants Close Counter unless I'm using a meme build.

I don't really know what to think about Ike being a legendary. On the one hand, I didn't care about the OCs at all. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of alternate forms of characters we already had taking spots from more creative decisions.

Red is probably my best bet. I don't have ANY of the characters on the red list. For Blue I could really use a new Summer Robin. Mine is -SPD. However, she does still put in some good work from time to time, so very low priority. Green has Gunthra and Xander and I have neither. However, neither interest me much. I suppose merges for my Azura could make her hit harder? Colorless I lack Takumi and Summer Frederick.  I could use me some close counter fodder. So I suppose Red > Green > Colorless > Blue.

As for the pull I just picked at random on the 3rd question. None of the answers really applied to me. I ended up on 'not a cute girl'. Which I suppose is true. Hmm. . . do we have gender bender drawings of Ike around anywhere?

https://nekohonde.deviantart.com/art/Tegaki-Female-Ike-112896346

I'm Sorry Ike! But once the idea entered my head I just had to google it! Blame Glennstavos for making that poll option!

Going all in on red until I get Ike. I already spent the 60ish orbs I had left after RD and SS banners, and got summonblocked by Siegbert, but I'm going to rush through the TT and use the free orbs to try for Ike. Should he come early, I may try for Azura/Gunnthra.

Took me about 60 orbs, but I finally got my boy Ike. Man, he was the only five star I got after all that. Seriously, these never feel like 8%. I've always had more luck with 3% and 5%. But I'm just happy I got him. Now to save orbs for Brave Lyn's return.

So I had 170 orbs on my secondary account and figured quantity of heroes was the way to go and spent them all. I got Faye about three sessions in, and nothing since then, having spent all but a few of them. My pity rate is 11%. So, so glad I don't really care for this account and it's really there to claim free orbs and scratch the occasional silly summoning itch. This was an illuminating experience.

EDIT: Farmed up some extra orbs from normal story maps (including getting the free 5* Hero, Fjorm, if any of you didn't know you could get her), and finally broke the rate with Lancina. That was so ridiculous that I can't even be bothered checking natures. Luckily my main account is on 19 orbs so there was no temptation to use them until tomorrow's orbs arrive.

Edited by Humanoid

Yay! I got a L'Ike +Def - HP, and I am ok with it. Thanks, TT orbs! Now, with the free 50 orbs... I will keep it. No more summoning sessions in this Legendary Banner. 
Also, I am surprised Ike's Atk boost is only 2. Fjorm is Spd+3, and Gunnthrá is Res+4.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Lucky you! I hope to have the same luck as you. I was lucky to get 2 5-stars units (Faye and Summer Robin) in my first summoning session, but Faye is +res -spd Faye, and Robin is +hp - def.

Yeah two characters that I wanted had perfect ivs the first time! Ike legendary and Ayra! Guess I can be lucky unlike my 2 Zelgius, Micaiah and Sothe being - atk (I've got them in 2 pulls but worst ivs ever xD) so good luck! 

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Man, he was the only five star I got after all that. Seriously, these never feel like 8%. I've always had more luck with 3% and 5%.

Because 8% / 12 = 0.75% per a focus hero. 3% / 3 = 1% per focus hero. 5% / 4 = 1.25% per focus hero.

Then again, statistically speaking, these differences are meaningless unless you manage actual thousands of pull because otherwise confirmation bias kicks in.

I still do not know what I will do with my L' Ike.  Vantage is a option, and I considering Spd Smoke for C skill. I wil keep the Warding Stance... at least for now.
Sadly he didn't get a new weapon, so I hope in a future update a refinement for Ragnell .

I GOT MAH HERO WOOO!! +HP, -Spd, so not the best Ike, but it shouldn't hurt him too much.

No Summer Freddy yet though, so those 50 orbs coming up are gonna get dumped, I bet. I need one without -Spd or -Atk!

You put in the wrong person with Frederic... you should have put in damaged Bruno! I thought the Theme was "Absolute Abs"!

I am pulling for Red, not because of Ike, he is a worse version then his Green counterpart. Urvan really puts them far apart. The amount of Distant Counter doesnt exist to make up for Urvans skill

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

You put in the wrong person with Frederic... you should have put in damaged Bruno! I thought the Theme was "Absolute Abs"!

Nah, theme is just my top two favs...and muscles. lol

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yay! I got a L'Ike +Def - HP, and I am ok with it. Thanks, TT orbs! Now, with the free 50 orbs... I will keep it. No more summoning sessions in this Legendary Banner. 
Also, I am surprised Ike's Atk boost is only 2. Fjorm is Spd+3, and Gunnthrá is Res+4.

pretty sure that's standard refinery boosts for physical weapons. except the +3 hp, that has no precedence being two less than refinery is obligated to give you.

My 200 saved orbs only got me two of the units. Takumi is a +Res/-Spd nature, which is about the worst you could get. But Summer Frederick is +Atk/-Res which is the best you could get.

I still really want PA!Azura but maybe I should let her go. My pity rate is only 8.5% and I would just die if Summer Xander showed up instead of her or Guunthra. I've already got three of him on his original banner trying to hunt for Elise. Summer Elise seems guaranteed to appear on next month's banner, so I'll have another shot at Guunthra, as well as (probably) Summer Tiki who is excellent fodder.

I have better luck with Hero Fest in all honesty....

Trying for the new Ike because even if I really don't like him, he's a Lord and I need every Lord, Sanaki, Summer Robin and Xander, to no avail.