Legendary Hero Banner (Ft. Vanguard Ike)

Zapp Branniglenn

Legendary Banner  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna pull?

• My free pull sesh, but otherwise it's a pass for me.
    • Heck yeah! Those 50 orbs on Thursday are gonna put in work!
  2. 2. Which color are you most looking forward to pulling?

3. 3. Legendary Ike?

• Whoa! Only 90s Kids will catch the reference to his Affinity!
    • Not a cute girl/10
    • Legendary Marth when?
    • Actually I'm really concerned about alternate costumes taking the place of New Heroes so I don't feel like joking around right now...

Red: Legendary Ike, Sanaki, Siegbert

Blue: Fjorm, Brave Lucina, Summer Robin

Green: Guunthra, Summer Xander, Performing Arts Azura

Colorless: Takumi, Faye, Summer Frederick

I gotta know where everybody's temperature is on this banner. Colorless is huge for me as I lack all three of those units. I'm also hoping to try for greens. Azura is the only of those dancers I did not snag. And I still need Guunthra. But Summer Xander intimidates me as I got three of him trying to pull for Summer Elise. Hoping he stays out of it this time. Red and Blue I can take a pass on. 

Edited by Glennstavos

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m skipping. Ike isn’t interesting, no S!Corrin on blue, so pass, colorless only has Faye and Takumi, but I’m not willing to spend orbs for them. I might spend for green, but I want to save orbs for the hero fest and the seasonal banner coming up

HELL YEAH I'M PULLING ON THIS SHIT!!

RD VANGUARD IKE IS MY FAVORITE DESIGN IN THE SERIES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY MADE HIM A LEGENDARY HERO! :D

I'm gonna spam colorless too though, because SUMMER FREDDY IS BACK!! The legendary biceps and abs of death are a sexy duo. <3

Edited by Anacybele

Free session, then back to Sacred Memories until my pity rate resets, and then I'll play it by ear. I'm probably leaning towards Hero Fest over Legendary Heroes as I want a new Bike.

Breakdown by colour:

Red - Eh, beefcake Ike is nice (I like his art better too) but I've got a perfect Atk/Res regular Ike so it's not a big deal. That and he might end up being voted free anyway. Siegbert I have no real opinion on, could take him or leave him. Sanaki I got as a free summon with perfect natures just last week.

Blue - No interest. Fjorm would just be merge fodder, I have no interest in Robin (both stats and art) and Lancina would struggle to find a role in my team.

Green - Best of a mediocre bunch. One Gunnthra would be nice, and I got two Inigos when trying for Axura back in the day so I'd be happy to get one too. Xander I have no interest in, there's something wrong with his face here.

Grey - Eh, decent. Faye as fodder for Bridelia, Takumi and Freddybear I can take or leave.

Not pulling Colorless, since I know I'll just end up with another Faye (nothing against her, but I don't have any need for her, so...). Extra Takumi would be neat, and Summer Frederick could be something I might consider wanting at some point, but not worth the risk of getting a fifth Faye.

Green interests me, but not enough to bother pulling on it (no matter how much I would like Gunnthra... or that Xander). Same with Blue (Brave Lucina is nice, and an extra Fjorm would be cool, and Summer Robin seems alright too, but not worth going away from Red this time).

Red, on the other hand, has Sanaki. Also Ike and Seigbert, but mostly I'm here for Sanaki.

Probably not gonna pull too much on this one, since as nice as this banner is, I'm pretty sure Ike'll be the A Hero Rises freebie so I don't need him (though I certainly wouldn't complain about getting him, more Warding Breath, DEF Tactic and possibly Radiant Aether fodder is fine by me!), and also I really want another shot at Myrrh before she stops being a focus unit because there's no way she's gonna drop to 4-Star. Most likely gonna do the first session for as many Red orbs as there are, and then I'll be done unless I get Myrrh quickly (which... I wouldn't bet on it), in which case I'll wait to see what the Seasonal banner is before I decide whether or not to try again.

Probably pulling everything but grey, nothing I really need there.

I want the new Ike most of all, Sanaki would be okay. Already have Bert, but atk tactic is awesome, and I love my Bert so maybe he'd get merges.

Already have Gunthra, but getting another wouldn't be bad. S!Xander doesn't interest me much, but I missed PAzura last time around. 

Have B!Lucina and Fjorm already. Copies would be okay. S!Robin for shameless waifu material. I missed her last time. 

I'll try for PA!Azura on my free summon and that's about it. This kind of banners are where my luck tanks extremely hard and I'd rather spend my orbs on my favorite units instead of trying to gamble for Azura and fodder.

Red: RD!Ike is alright, not that necessary for me though. Siegbert will just be Atk Tactic fodder. I really don't want a Sanaki, already have enough red mages.

Blue: Fjorm would be nice if only to give Atk/Def bond to Myrrh. Lancina is eh, Robin is Lance Valor fodder.

Green: Gunnthra is alright, even if not too impressive. Xander is infantry pulse fodder. Azura is a dancer with a prf weapon. A dancer I don't have yet.

I really don't care about anyone in the colourless pool.

If I didn't already have all of them (except Neph), I'd rather roll on Sacred Memories or hero fest.

I'll pull some blues and try to get SRobin, and a merge for Blucina or Fjorm could be nice. if I get no blue sessions I'll probably go colourless on the off chance I get a Faye for Bridelia. No interest otherwise since I have Gunnthra and PAzura.

2 needs a "not pulling" option so I can actually put in my vote. I'm not pulling, so I'm not looking forward to pulling any colors.

Honestly, I was hoping for new OC. I wanted at least the first wave of legendary heroes to be FEH originals. And why Ike? I get more and more sick of Ike with each passing day, it seems. Even aside from that, there's really no one here that I don't have that I want.

I will only pull a bit on green, but I am not going to pull much.  PA!Azura and Gunthra are the two units from this banner I want but I can live without them.  Myrrh is who I want most right now, and I want to save orbs for the Vday banner in case there is someone I really want on it.  I may just skip it since I can live without the units on it.  Honestly the legendary banner I look forward to is the one with H!Jakob on it, otherwise I think I will skip them for the most part. 

I need S!Frederick for fodder for Matthew, CC fodder is nice. Ike is IKE so he's a must pull for. I still don't have Gunnthra or PA!Azura so this is a good chance.

May pass on blue as I already have Summer Robin and Fjorm, Brave Lucina is enticing though. Probably not worth it though.

9 minutes ago, Florete said:

Honestly, I was hoping for new OC. I wanted at least the first wave of legendary heroes to be FEH originals. And why Ike? I get more and more sick of Ike with each passing day, it seems. Even aside from that, there's really no one here that I don't have that I want.

Same here. I would’ve liked a new OC. They could’ve been a new armor or flier, who could’ve wielded a staff/tome. But no, we get boring ol Ike. Seriously, every conversation about Ike seems to turn into a rant that goes down in flames

No new OC and no Ninian means I'm good to save my orbs and skip this one. Which is good because the last Legendary Banner completely drained me. I'm probably going to use my free pull on red, because I don't have any of the Red foci and I'm still looking for Seth and Soleil, even at 4*, and then back out.

I just hope they keep a good mix with the Legendary Heroes and don't just keep giving us alts from now on.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

in exactly one hour from the time of this post. And will last for five days. Remember that all banner trailers have their times at the end of the video.

I got confused by the "today". I live in a different time zone.  Thanks.

Also, I think the ironic part is that Zelgius would’ve killed L!Ike in the trailer if it weren’t for the defensive tile. I will also laugh when L!Ike tries to kill my C!Robin. It’ll be hopeless and funny to watch

Red: I like Ike! Also, I lack both Sanaki and Siegbert, so this color will be the most significant for me.

Blue: Fjorm will be a repeat of course, but more blessings aren't bad! Plus, Shield Pulse, Drive Attack, and Atk/Res Bond are all good or interesting. I have yet to get any version of Lucina without her mask. Summer Robin, should I get her, might be merged with my current awesome one!

Green: Guunthra seems really fun, Summer Xander I already have but has Infantry Pulse, and Performing Arts Azura would be fantastic! More singer/dancer variety!

Colorless: While I would like Faye and Frederick, they aren't my top priority. I have 2 Takumis already and don't have Halloween Henry soooooo...

Best of luck everyone! Happy Anniversary! Let the Orbs and happy pulls rain from the sky!