Possible Legendary Heroes in the Franchise

Jingle Jangle

6 hours ago, Lau said:

Marth and Anri make the most sense, honestly.

Yeah, but we already have Ike.

3 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Grima! Robin please, if not Levin Sword.

Why not Exalt Chrom instead?

Grima to me seems like it would be too strong to control, so I'd go with grandmaster Robin.

Exalt Chrom would be cool though.

Marth would definitely be the best choice for next Legendary Hero.

Personally I would like to see Robin, Hector, and Berkut.

Feh did say that other Heroes of Legend would appear Like L!Ike, so it is not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when".

7 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I think you are mistaken. Remember, FE7's conversations are in first person. And Bramimond is wearing Mark's clothes but with the hood up. It's the tactician's perception of the "mirror". 

And I'll stand by my remarks. Unless the Japanese for said scene is different, Athos in no way directly states Bramimond is a shapeshifter. Also, exhibit A, official artwork of the Eight Legends:

Spoiler

heroeseightlegends.jpg

Now this was I believe from the time of FE6- before that Tactician was ever a zygote in the minds of the developers, so you can't call that here. Although it isn't labeled who is who, obviously we can tell who is who based on weapons, save for the magic trio. Except the one with long female looking hair just has to be Elimine, so one of the remaining two has to be Bramimond- upper left or bottom center. Now to bring in FE7, the hooded upper left person looks very close to this:

heroesbramimond.

Roland here to bring him in looks very close to

heroesroland.

Although, to argue against this image, Durban here looks like FE7 Hector. But this

heroesdurbans

...is clearly shirtless and looks less like a Hectorian Great Lord and more a Berserker (appropriate given his title is "The Berserker"). But where in FE7's text is Durban called a shapeshifter?

And why, if Bramimond is a formshifter, does none of HEL comment on his looks? Hector comments on their shifting personality, but if they had actual physical form altering, it wouldn't be implied, this should be outright stated. I mean who does Hector not say, if he envisions Bramimond like himself, to be pretty damn muscular for spellcaster? 

You also forget to consider that although the player is Mark, they at the same time aren't Mark and instead have a greater degree of omnipresence. Mark never sees Nergal chatting with his pawns in Dread Isle while the heroes are far away on the main continent, but we do.

4 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Geez, it wasn't that bad. Although I am saying that as someone who hasn't play Sacred Stone.

It was less a criticism of Eirika personally, as it was what she is. A popular character who as an LH would be rehashed for the third time in a non-Seasonal format. The only way for this not to be so criticizable, would be to not make her an LH version of her for a long while.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Hero King Marth needs to happen for sure. And Light Priestess Micaiah. 

I like the idea of Anri, Altina, Athos, and other actual legends from the games' lore. 

I think they should try to not go overboard and keep it to a few characters who are either established legends or acheive legendary status. Not every lord needs to be a legendary hero imo. Kinda conflicted on whether characters like Ashera, Grima, etc would fit or if it would be too weird to make them playable even like this.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It was less a criticism of Eirika personally, as it was what she is. A popular character who as an LH would be rehashed for the third time in a non-Seasonal format. The only way for this not to be so criticizable, would be to not make her an LH version of her for a long while.

Ah I see.

Although I'm sure people would be fine if Eirikia was actually her Great Lord class. Then again maybe not.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing as legendary heroes are also based on their affinity, the next one who is water could be Kurthaga, Pelleas or Mist (valkyrie). But it's probably Kurthaga since IS has a boner for dragons. Heck, make him an armored unit. That'll tickle their fancy.

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Seeing as legendary heroes are also based on their affinity, the next one who is water could be Kurthaga, Pelleas or Mist (valkyrie).

Mist would be interesting. Incidentally, she's also the only 5* colorless non-seasonal that has yet to appear on one of these banners, so she's almost entirely assured a spot next month.

I think Ephraim being added isn't entirely due to his popularity, but the fact that he isn't a sword user/red unit. I'm anticipating a colorless OC for the next Legendary hero, probably a brand new one since Loki would make little sense just yet. We'll have a small clue when we get word as to which legendaries (beyond Fjorm, who is slated to return) will appear on the next banner.

I wonder if the first colorless legendary would be Alm actually. He's a main lord and the colourless would be a bow. A lot of the other lords don't seem to have any colourless options- maybe Staff Hoshido Noble Corrin.

actually i expect either Nohr or Hoshido Noble Corrins at some point. But also hoping for a dragon Male Corrin too just to even out the gender balance, although i can understand holding off on dragons since they're getting kind of OP with two back-to-back new ones with Myrrh and Grima

51 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder if the first colorless legendary would be Alm actually. He's a main lord and the colourless would be a bow. A lot of the other lords don't seem to have any colourless options- maybe Staff Hoshido Noble Corrin.

It'll probably be Volke since there's a good chance he'll be the next legendary hero of wind

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

actually i expect either Nohr or Hoshido Noble Corrins at some point. But also hoping for a dragon Male Corrin too just to even out the gender balance, although i can understand holding off on dragons since they're getting kind of OP with two back-to-back new ones with Myrrh and Grima

There's a possibility that it could be Lyn since she could wield bows upon promotion and has wind affinity though people would probably get upset with her being the first character to have more than 4 versions in heroes and unlike robin and corrin she doesn't have the excuse of being treated as separate entities 

Edited by MisfitMiju

I'd bet the first colorless legendary would either be an OC, or Takumi (Wind). The surplus of sword lords suggests to me that they'll want to add more non-sword users who still have major significance in the stories and are popular. I'd also anticipate a Legendary Camilla for the same reason, though I dunno what element. I'd expect Lyn to be our next Wind hero, though, and perhaps Takumi next time around.