Do you think we’ll be getting a free CYL unit like last time?

As we all know, IntSys is being very generous with the February bonuses, like a free 50 orbs, our pick at a free 5 star out of the whole cast, and a completely new game mode. With the overwhelming amount of orbs we’ll be getting (they acknowledged so in the announcement) and free 5* unit, I personally don’t think they’ll be offering a free CYL unit, as I expect their business plan t be different. I expect them to rekindle interest in FEH, deplete orbs with the RD Ike banner and Hero Fest banner, then release CYL pt.2 to make their bank. Opinions? Hopes?

I believe the free CYL hero we got last time will expire if you haven't picked it up already (the notification said it could expire at any time) and we will get to pick a free 5* from the new CYL pool.

Edited by Lushen

It's not a guarantee, but I think it's more likely than not. They seem to value the hype that major free units create, and the CYL 2 banner is probably ~7 months away, so that's plenty of time between big giveaways.

I think there is a 50/50 chance they will and I think that it will happen since they would get a lot of players mad if they don't do the same thing they did with first one.  I will go with one of the guys if they do since the girls don't interest me this time.  

There's no guarantee but I think the new choice is going to replace the old one (RIP new players). If it turns out there's no free CYL unit then...well what can you do except cause a shitstorm It's going to be super annoying if that happens.